Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you pay a lot of money for a professional photographer but these accidentally on purpose slip through the net because they don’t like you
420BC33D-CE9F-4C0C-B3CA-D288A0C13B54.jpeg
74F540AF-9F97-4F37-9212-C1CB16BAABED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Need I say anything........

I notice she’s wearing a baggy sleeved top today. God it’s so clear she reads tattle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I cant believe people are stood waiting to see her. I've better things to do . I'd rather try platting water than pay to see her . A lot of people are speaking out now so hopefully she will go and do one real soon. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some people will never listen. Really zoflora need to issue statements saying where the product shouldn't be used, rather than lists of what it it can be used for.
That said muppets like that wont listen... ah well, just sit back and watch natural selection at its best
Especially not when hinch is being paid to promote the brand but mixing it with bicarb. I think she most post the same vids again as who could stand there house smelling like that with all the constant chemicals and wax melts. They is so many products to make your home smell amazing why would you want to it smell of zoflora I really don’t get it.

Reactions: 11
Look at him, sharpie in hand ready to sign all his autographs 😂

AA78982D-5B5D-4EF6-9E5A-1D0D5D42F2D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Is there any evidence that she applied for Towie?? Coz I just get the impression that she doesn’t want to be in the public eye like that.... I think she just wants to film in her house pretending she’s cleaning and getting paid for the swipe ups and that she’s only doing the book tour and this morning coz she wants more shoppers. To me it looks like it’s jamie who wants to be in the public eye.... he’s already been on Tipping Point and look at the way he’s acting on the book tour... trying to act the celeb lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, just wow.

Saw the boomerang of the fans. They seem to be getting younger and younger! Most looked like teenagers. Or that is all who is left!?

He looks like an inmate. He is absolutey loving it! And gym my arse he has bigger tits than me. It's like he is eating for baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 12014Need I say anything........

I notice she’s wearing a baggy sleeved top today. God it’s so clear she reads tattle.
Gosh, he is not in shape at all is he. All that time in the gym and just a banana for breakfast?! What is he eating, he is still fairly young. He's getting like Arg! lol

I need to admit to being an ex Hincher I got the vacuum and everything! Drove 30 miles to the nearest cleaning wharehouse just to get loads of stuff! I’m a 50 year old woman and should of known better but I was drawn in, hinch had commented on my posts and followed me I felt special!, perhaps I’m a saddo but at the end of the day I saw the light and googled ‘why has hinch got a storage space? And up came upon tattle and found other people who had seen through her. It’s comforting to not be the only one who has un- hinched ! atb huns
Welcome! Many of us were fans back in the day or whenever, but saw the light! You are not alone and def in the right place :)

I think this site is slowly preventing the hinch army zoflora zombie attack 😂

Hinch obviously supports showing the ‘real her’ so much that she had the OK article taken down with a photo of her sans Make up. You’re preaching to the wrong people here
Agreed. Hinch hates her real face with a passion, and uses a fake model version of her that is 99.9% filters and photoshop and hopes people believe that is her. It's killing her to be seen as the real her by her public, but she's hoping rose tinted glasses and a good after filter might help, it's not.

She can never keep up with that image she's promoted as the real her, right up until yesterday! It's ridiculous. She even did it for her 10 year challenge, edited the after pic to the max. Silly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure she'll be enjoying the fb comments on the Hinch page today either. A few of the herd are seeing the light and questioning her methods 💡
That’s what’ll do it. The more people who question things, the more will be blocked by her or jumped on by rabid hinchers and word will spread. We keep talking about her bubble bursting - it’s more like a slow puncture at the moment, but it definitely feels as though momentum is gathering!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.