Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stacybee

Why does she do that fucking creepy serial killer laugh at everything???? Your chickens follow you because you feed them! If my chickens see me they run as fast as their little legs can carry them BECAUSE I AM THE ONE WHO GIVES THEM THEIR SNACKS. Same with your undisciplined camels. They are food motivated animals you twat

Reactions: 36

AllieBee

VIP Member
Loving the Snow White and the Seven Faces which got me thinking of more Hinch Disney films,
Conderella,
The Lying King (or Queen),
Dimbo (that’s more one for her sheep)
Ladyboy and the Tramp (in honour of Janine)
Roy Oi Oi Story
I got bored after that tho
RaCuntzel

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
If your one year old has somehow pissed all over you, get a SHOWER. God knows you need one 🤮
Clean up the smelly bin juice instead of sitting there. How disgusting.
But oh I've got bills to pay, here's an ad, so. youuuuuu can pay for my bills is basically what she's just done.

She makes my skin crawl

clancyjan

I first came across Hinch a few years ago and followed her for cleaning hacks and tips. She was relatable back then and had some ( and I mean only some ) good cleaning hacks ( I’m not including how to flood under your kitchen sink) but now she rarely cleans/shows hacks etc… now it’s all about advertising her cleaning range etc. She bangs on about how much she loves animals and how we don’t deserve them and shows her adopting animals etc but then promotes and goes into partnership with P&G —- Known for testing on animals !!!! What a hypocrite!! Yeah I love animals so much that I endorse animal tested products. …. We just don’t deserve them guys 🤣 I’m not knocking people that buy products that are tested on animals, they are not publicly banging on about how much they love them, that’s not the issue ( personally I don’t but that’s me) I’m knocking that she is such a hypocrite. It just all about the money now. Don’t get me wrong I’m not in a position to turn money down but just don’t be so conceited and hypocritical and keep making out you’re humble …… you’re not

What if @fannysjohnny is Georgia 😳 she knows all the ins & outs. That was deffo a dig at Hinch, she could have easily removed that bit & carried on without a filter. I don’t blame her at all, considering that’s one of her best friends Hinch never posts about her or has her on the grid, only Stacey
😂 that comment from Georgia about if she applied a filter than she’d be lying to people!! Both Georgia and Stacey Solomon are trolling Mrs Hinch and I’m loving it! Bet Soph is seething especially after all the photos of her in her natural state at that clean and tidy show were all online for everyone to see. It’s very evident that Soph uses filters 99.9% of the time and even more so when she’s trying to sell iconic makeup etc. She should never have done that reel about being real to yourself and embracing your flaws, because it’s clear to see she doesn’t.

#mrsHinchisafilteredfraud

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just listened to her voice notes - how does she know Tattlers contact her and say those dreadful things? Do they send a message saying ‘Hi it’s (insert name) and I’m a Tattler and I don’t like you’. I doubt it, and most of us on here are discussing her LIES of which we have factual and visual evidence of and the way she uses her children. And IF people are sending her supposed ‘death threats’ surely you’d absolutely protect the ones you love ie your kids and extended family and not show them on your Instagram account that is supposed to be about cleaning. She just cries troll for sympathy which in turn equates to people buying from her. Pathetic woman. Such a fraud.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I'm actually surprised Hinch's number fan (the one with the best friend obsession and teddy bear with Sophie's face on) didn't go meet her at this cleaning convention. It would have been the perfect opportunity for her to finally see her 'best friend' in the flesh. I bet Hinch would run a mile in reality. Yet she actively encourages this obsessive behaviour to boost her overly inflated ego.

Last edited:

Let me guess

That “range” of hers looks boring and bland as fook, a lot like her actually…

#mrshinchisover

Reactions: 34

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I used to lurk on the Hinch threads back when I was a hincher, I used to comment on a less popular influencers thread.
I remember her talking about trolls and me being dismayed, thinking how can ppl bully someone who just wants to clean her house?
So I found myself reading, and literally within 10 mins the wool had been lifted over my eyes.
I couldn’t believe the narcissistic greedy behaviour, the irresponsible advice, the blatant sales techniques, the complete manipulation that hinch had. And I was suprised at how accurately u were all predicting her content. It made me reevaluate my perception of her, and how Her traits are similar to every other bloody influencing account out there.
I was disgusted in myself for being such a sheep.
this thread is a real minefield of psychology, to decipher someone’s true intentions, to predict a pattern of toxic behaviour, to call out the scam and Manipulation Hinch enterprises is wreaking on society- u lot are doing a true public service. Bravo 👏🏽

• Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
Loving the Snow White and the Seven Faces which got me thinking of more Hinch Disney films,
Conderella,
The Lying King (or Queen),
Dimbo (that’s more one for her sheep)
Ladyboy and the Tramp (in honour of Janine)
Roy Oi Oi Story
I got bored after that tho
James and the Giant Nose

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She missed a huge opportunity to just say in that story “as of tomorrow I won’t really be showing the hens as they will be under cover to protect them and other hens from blah blah blah…”

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Guyschhhhh I keep going to write things like footz, nusty, hens, coke, crunky snacks, be kond, on the AJ thread but then realising where I am and they probably already think I’m a raving loony over there 😂

• Haha