Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justapeep

VIP Member
Not much wonder she avoids public events and tv appearances she look nothing like the woman on Instagram. She’s a fraud in every sense of the word but oh my she looks so different without those filters

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Oi oi,I think Fanny always knew more than any of you!
She was in character and got you chatting?
Not her fault that you couldn't read between the lines 🤦‍♀️But yes,you are right,she'll have a large glass of bubbles in hand and still won't be able to see what she's typing cos she's a blind old cunt and not cos she's pissed,quote herself time and time again cos she tickles herself🤣 and get banned for showing inappropriate photos!🤭🤭🤭
There have been so many strong characters on "this Hinch journey" what a laugh we've had ❤
Hands up who's been here from the start🤔
I meant Alpaca! Was so hard to read inbetween the lines when nothing ever made sense 🍷
However looking back, you, sorry fanny, did always reply to alpaca like you knew her too 👀

All fun and games tho, be boring without it.

Wish I could say I had but I think I joined in covid times probably when she pissed me off by breaking lockdown!
I would've been here from day one if I knew tattle existed. I've never liked her, always found her sooo bloody strange so I'd watch her purely out of curiosity for her weird behaviour.
It was only when someone else I used to follow mentioned tattle so I looked into, got lurking on someones thread and a comment said if you think this threads brutal read Mrs hinches. And wahlah, I'm here. Xo

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So according to MHMMDI anyone who dares say Soph looks different in those clean and tidy pictures to her Instagram ones is “jealous, bitchy and bitter” Well that’s us told then Tattlers #Bekond 🙄😆

• Haha

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
So had a nosey of the comp winner insta seems she posts a lot of ads too.... what a surprise why not choose someone like you know who would benefit from a free shopping trip 🥴😣

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Haven’t heard from Hennerz lately…so here he is with 🎵Que Sopha Sopha🎵 🤭 credit to Schweeeet’arrrrrts @☆MagicRoundabout☆ @Pollyanna263 and me for lyrics 💕xx

Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Guyssssss…. Jimbobteenypeenynob’s beat me to it by already piping up and posting this morning, but I’ve been busy real not tend working. Blessed be 🙏🏻

(Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I think thread #600 should be dedicated to our amazing Tattle detectives. An obvious highlight is @HinchesSousChef with astroturf (amazing work!), but we also had bibgate, the pre-recorded clap for carers and the time she went for a walk in the “country” but was actually viewing houses and was outed by a Tattler tracking down the house based on her picture! That‘s just a few. There must be loads more that you lovely fat hens remember!

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Oof she's up and posting in real time! Feeling alright Soph?

Of course she couldn't do a post like that yesterday because it was raining. I always point out the weather but it drives me mad that she never seems to want to admit that it rains?

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Soph, think about it this way, chickens run to food the same way Instagram influencers come running at the sniff of a freebie ;)

It's great your girls are happy and 'cage free'. Let's hope they stay avian bird flu free, although that's not likely if you don't take the official advice seriously :rolleyes:

ASAnigel

VIP Member
There’s a real, not tend, farm not far from her that have tested positive for avian flu. All their other poultry are in quarantine under surveillance until 2 weeks before Christmas.
means they can’t take any orders for turkey etc for Xmas which is where they make all their money. What’s supposed to be their busiest time and they’re facing all their birds being culled.

yet the rules don’t apply to that dickhead.

• Wow
  • Sad

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Well that was an odd time of day to post that. I couldn’t tell whether she was filling her own trolley up as well. Didn’t seem to be much chatting between them. More soph looking at what she could grab off the shelf.
terribly undeclared Ad - that writing at the side is NOT good enough. She doesn’t mention P&G or B&M. It’s an advert for both of those. The eucalyptus shite Is NOT her own range. It’s a brand that has her name on it. It needs a proper Ad. It’s not good enough.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
That's reminded me. Who remembers that one who used to talk in massive riddles and get really pissed and talk a load of shite on here? A few months ago. Cannot for the life of me remember their name but they were a bit annoying and we thought they were spying for the dark side
@Alpacayourbags are you still here?

The late night riddler!

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Are these chickens supposed to be outside at the minute? View attachment 1644331

My 4 year old just saw this on my phone. Conversation goes as follows (vegans I’m sorry, don’t read on)

4 - what’s that on the grass?
Me - it’s chickens
4 - Oh I love chickens! It’s my favourite to have for dinner! Dead chickens for my dinner, from real chickens, yummy, my favourite!

I wasn’t sure whether to laugh or not 🤣
No doubt he understands the food chain anyway 🤣

• Haha

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #589 SSS giving Sopha a dragging while the hunzz were busy tagging and bragging

Thanks @Wize Owl for the new thread title. As always, mark them with "thread suggestion", please keep them short and swear free!

On Friday, after pumpkin patch-gate, she wowed us with her grabby and wasteful collection of 1000 minkys.
She showed us how she can do housework with a toddler. It's surprisingly easy when you also have someone in the house filming it for the 'gram and your cleaner has already been in the previous day to do the actual cleaning.
Sophie hasn't read Tattle since Australopithecus was the dominant Hominid in Eastern Africa, but she still felt the need to show herself hanging washing out to dry rather than shoving it in the tumble dryer. Washing line was still inside though, which is odd when you've got 100 acres of land.
A sly dig at LLB about how her home doesn't need to make sense to anyone but her and she fucked off for 50-odd hours, resurfacing Monday afternoon.

She may have been insta-silent but that didn't stop the unfiltered real life photos and reels from pouring in after her surprise, unpaid attendance at the clean and tidy expo.
She stuck to SSS like glue as security chaperoned them through the meagre gaggle of adoring huns. Tattle had a field day with all the real life faces captured.
View attachment 1640693
View attachment 1640694
View attachment 1640697

She appeared back on Monday afternoon with a little engagement boosting question box and a fat dogs penis.
Despite her range being non-existent in most Teshco stores since her contract came to an end, she popped on a reel showing how she styled the shite.

Mamfa and clingon live in Greyskull so please stop asking!
Sophie Rose is a grabby twat pass it on
Jimbob spent Monday morning reading Tattle.
Ma Barker is satisfied with her Sunday loving from Jimbob
Gepetto is busy building a barn for the chooks ready for when the new DEFRA housing rules begin.

Newbies read the wiki and thread 500. And be polite and forthcoming if you've got some tea 😉
‘And a fat dogs penis’
Had me dead 💀

fantastic Recap 👏🏻
Love you nusty trollz to the moon and back init 🫶🏻

• Haha