Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
I lurked for quite a while after finding out about Tattle after one of her Facebook rants. Someone mentioned Tattle in the comments and I was off here quicker than a rat up a drain pipe! I finally joined in May 2020. Hinch is my fav thread but it’s been a little slow of late.
I hate the fact she is using Ron and Len for content and that she pushes Ron’s issues for her own agenda.
A little blast from Hinchy’s past for you all;
65729543-63B7-4CED-9496-A396114B17FD.jpeg

Reactions: 33

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I think she is aiming at "Look at me, you were all talking about mental health day YESTERDAY, but for me, I think about it EVERYDAY"

and once again she misses the mark.

Oh, and Jamie having an 'amusing casual conversation' whilst trying to entice the alpacas in is just embarrassing.
Nice to see them having a good snort over the door handles, look forward to the kids being ill as you let them mess around with the doors. Top. Parenting.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
In true narcissist fashion she is going shopping to advertise her own range in tesco again 😡. When will the fools cop the fuck on and stop piling money into her already bulging bank account

• Heart
The Hinchliffes just now after reading Tattle comments:

Quick quick Jamie get the boys ready to film - I’m getting a backlash over showing the hens (panic!). Tell you what I’ll do, I’ll rustle up a quick playtray using my Halloween tat and some lentils & cereal - we’ll make it look fun and educational, and then my followers will think I’m supermum Sophie again! The boys will love playing with the spiders and it will look great on my stories. Everyone will love me. Then I need to order some tarpaulin from SHOCK - Amazon Prime to cover up the hens, otherwise those pesky tattlers will get me in trouble. Guess I’m going to have to replace my hen content with something else now. Oh to be a fly on a brick slip wall….

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
12 days of Maskmas, well that's handy they sent her them ,one for each face!

The bird coming in, hopefully with a 'message for her' Yeah! stop letting wild animals into your bloody kitchen carrying god knows what.

Jamie spilling bin juice through the house, ok so what? Let him clean it up with one of the many mops you hoard. Hardly news worthy is it?

• Haha

Holly21

I don’t like that the BHWT are using an influencer to promote having hens. They’re a big responsibility. It’s not a case of give them a coop, let them frolic in your garden and they’ll be fine. You need to know about annual moulting and adjusting their feed to add protein for feather regrowth, common hen illnesses and ailments like sour croup, egg bound chickens, prolapse etc which can all be fatal if you don’t act fast and be aware that most vets won’t treat livestock, extra vitamins, calcium supplements. They’re complex birds.

Holly21

No mention of world mental health day, instead a braggy come shop with me when so many are struggling to put food on the table. Honestly I can’t deal with the ‘look how good my range is. Look how I styled it’, no you lit a flipping candle which is what you’re supposed to do. That’s not styling it!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

kayl1986

VIP Member
Hinch is far too greedy for her to give up Instagram. She's just getting lazier and lazier if at all possible. Hopefully she is finally on the way out. You can feel the tide is finally turning. But also I can't wait for the day Instagram shuts down totally. Becomes old news like everything else does eventually

Standard day for Soph - filter on, tell a pack of lies about being peed on, bin juice on floor and paying bills to be ‘relatable’ and then hit the followers with another ADVERT! She’s no Snow White, she’s a FRAUDULENT witch

• Heart
Wow - What an absolute farce that “competition was”. How convenient that a fan with a high account following “won” this prize (if you can call it that) and that her near 28k followers would boost engagement with the posts being put up.

I really liked Soph at the start and she was so relatable but now she’s a walking advertisement board that’s only out for her. It’s taken me a bit longer than a lot of you guys to see this but it’s glaringly obvious now. My respect started to go when she was fretting on whether she should get a hot tub or not. Babes most of your die hard fans are struggling with the cost of living and you’re giving it big smell the wealth right in their faces. Cowbag.

• Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Me too and straight away noticed she's definitely another 'hun'. I cringe so bad when I see capital letters for each word 🤮🤮

It proper grinds my gears when they use capital letters for every word. Fucking dickheads.

This thread is ace. I’ll never forget the kindness from you all during the dark days of the last year, that will stay with me forever. This thread kept me going and gave me some much needed laughs and headspace. Genuinely love the bond we all have on here xx

• Heart

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I think thread #600 should be dedicated to our amazing Tattle detectives. An obvious highlight is @HinchesSousChef with astroturf (amazing work!), but we also had bibgate, the pre-recorded clap for carers and the time she went for a walk in the “country” but was actually viewing houses and was outed by a Tattler tracking down the house based on her picture! That‘s just a few. There must be loads more that you lovely fat hens remember!
There are so many “gates”… Audi/Range Rover gate that ended in turning private then deleting her personal IG page. Donkey donation gate. Dog cake gate. Jusrol donation gate. Even Gate gate where her baby gate at the top of the stairs was shown to be not quite regulation or safely installed.

The earliest detective work if I recall was finding her LinkedIn and social media accounts that revealed a very different story than the one she was selling, no pun intended.

• Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
Stacey all made up for a shoot then captioning I know I'm a Catfish 🤣🤣🤣 trolling hinch haha . Tbf Stacey who I also l don't like did look how she looks on Instagram as she does In the fan photos. She is not completely changing her face and features. Not saying she don't filter but hinch is unrecognisable

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Although I hate them both equally, it’s a stark contrast on how Stacy Stinkerman looks exactly the same as she does on insta and how Hinch looks completely different

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Fucking hell fire, that latest reel is FULL of spam posts! Hashtag #RAGHEETRADES is the ongoing theme. Lost count at 21. 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20221010_211953.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow