Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #589 SSS giving Sopha a dragging while the hunzz were busy tagging and bragging

Thanks @Wize Owl for the new thread title. As always, mark them with "thread suggestion", please keep them short and swear free!

On Friday, after pumpkin patch-gate, she wowed us with her grabby and wasteful collection of 1000 minkys.
She showed us how she can do housework with a toddler. It's surprisingly easy when you also have someone in the house filming it for the 'gram and your cleaner has already been in the previous day to do the actual cleaning.
Sophie hasn't read Tattle since Australopithecus was the dominant Hominid in Eastern Africa, but she still felt the need to show herself hanging washing out to dry rather than shoving it in the tumble dryer. Washing line was still inside though, which is odd when you've got 100 acres of land.
A sly dig at LLB about how her home doesn't need to make sense to anyone but her and she fucked off for 50-odd hours, resurfacing Monday afternoon.

She may have been insta-silent but that didn't stop the unfiltered real life photos and reels from pouring in after her surprise, unpaid attendance at the clean and tidy expo.
She stuck to SSS like glue as security chaperoned them through the meagre gaggle of adoring huns. Tattle had a field day with all the real life faces captured.
20221009_162534-COLLAGE.jpg

04D84069-4258-4AD8-A66A-3D37A4FB913D.jpeg

IMG_20221009_155254.jpg

She appeared back on Monday afternoon with a little engagement boosting question box and a fat dogs penis.
Despite her range being non-existent in most Teshco stores since her contract came to an end, she popped on a reel showing how she styled the shite.

Mamfa and clingon live in Greyskull so please stop asking!
Sophie Rose is a grabby twat pass it on
Jimbob spent Monday morning reading Tattle.
Ma Barker is satisfied with her Sunday loving from Jimbob
Gepetto is busy building a barn for the chooks ready for when the new DEFRA housing rules begin.

Newbies read the wiki and thread 500. And be polite and forthcoming if you've got some tea 😉

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Can you all stop being cute little cunts. 😭
It makes me sad that this won't be a thing soon. Who knows how long but Hinch is dwindling fast, and tattle won't be around forever! I'm someone who doesn't forget little things, like I think about Bunny all the time and my mama heart just hopes her baby bun is OK. I didn't know online bonds could be so strong!
I met someone when I was 13 on holiday, I'm 30 now, we were proper little besties on holiday, she was a really sweet girl called Rebecca, but she left 2 days before me, we never got eachothers emails, MSN(remember that), MySpace. That was MANY years ago and I still find myself thinking of her and hoping she's had a good life. And I was just a kid!! I shouldn't care! My point is, I'm someone who holds interactions dear to my heart so I can imagine being a little old woman thinking about tattle and you lot. I really do wish you all the beschhhht for when this little thread ends.

Anyway hinch is a cunt and that's the story of balamory xx

• Heart
Reactions: 75

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
She’s so done. Completely out of ideas. She has no identity now, and she can’t post nothing without having to declare it an ad. That’s what happens when you sell out. There’s nowhere to go from here. The helpful, fresh face of cleaning that used to give us actual tips is now a has-been wannabe home inspo account and it just doesn’t work. Sorry Hinch, but you’re just no longer being real.
And it’s REALLY noticeable when she’s been away for a while- the stuff she comes back with is as old and out of date as her nails.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Sausage90

VIP Member
I'd just like to state clearly for the rogue sheep that find their way to this thread.

IN NO WAY ARE WE SLATING HINCH'S LOOKS. WE ARE ALL JUST GOBSMACKED HOW SHE LOOKS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON TO HER INSTA.

I for one think she's actually quite pretty in real life. She definitely doesn't need filters, but she does need to stand up straight to avoid spinal damage. 5'11" people are not the same height as 5' people and that's okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Andioooop

VIP Member
I’ve been updating the media page, i found tattle by searching ‘Mrs Hinch exposed’ when i knew there was something odd about her when she went live for Ronnies birthday. If anyone else types the same these will hopefully be all over google images, might take a few days for them to show up
399EEE83-5AF4-4FF3-9BA8-03F5861DD2B4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Twixie

This “how I styled it” shit is one of the most infuriating things she does! Hanging up a wreath, putting a cushion on a bed or lighting a candle isn’t styling it you’re just doing what you’re supposed to do with the bloody item you pleb 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Andioooop

VIP Member
Wonder why she’s not shown her face today, couldn’t possibly be because she’s exposed herself…these are days apart
30ED428E-9864-4633-89CB-7FB940AA9441.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

MrsB18

'If you're laying in bed awake right now too scared to sleep'
Is she having a laugh! She posted this just gone 6am. When lots of people with not tend jobs actually get up!!! Because they have kids, breakfast, commute, things to do! Who tries to go to sleep at 6am? Is this a scheduled post gone wrong?

I literally can't cope with her sheer stupidity

• Heart
Reactions: 57

LT2201

VIP Member
Just like good old Zoph, I'm not on here much nowadays but does anyone else miss the good old days of two man team, the morning run for the "postman" and Zoph screeching at Ronnie feeding fatdog slim and getting one kibble in the bowl while the rest scatter everywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 57