Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's probably her lot for today or even the weekend to be honnessshht guyyssch.
Only so much wiping, bragging and cunting about one can do, having said that, maybe more flogging tatt (ADs/undeclared).
Has to fit in a pub lunch and film "Project Cunty Door" 🎃 in collab with Mummaz. 🤪
Takes huge effort to position the 725 pumpkins y'know!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet that pic of Hinch's clean kitchen was taken when the cleaner(s) were in on Thursday. I don't believe a word she says.

Reactions: 21
I always wonder why she has a microwave on her side instead of it being integrated? Also don’t understand why the washer and drier are on top of one another? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I always wonder why she has a microwave on her side instead of it being integrated? Also don’t understand why the washer and drier are on top of one another? 🤷‍♀️
I know lots of people who have their washer dryer on top of each other, normally it’s space saving because there isn’t much space in their home…. Hinch really didn’t need to do that though 🙄

Reactions: 21
The SS pregnancy thing… wouldn’t surprise me if it was a ploy so people think she’s pregnant when actually it is Soph that is pregnant and it’s all a big game for maximum exposure when it’s announced since the witches of Essex work together like that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just catching up …had a busy morning ..see someone put 50p in big gobs slot gnashing on about an alpaca coming in the house…. just a normal Saturday morning. Let me tell you nothing is normal in that house

Reactions: 18
Who is this? I'm getting bored with Hinch she doesn't do anything!

Bring body armour

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok I just need to unpick her attire from the housework stories because none of it makes any logical sense.

- Hair in a messy bun with long pieces dangling in her face.
- Fleece hoodie which would make anybody sweat buckets trying to change a bed, no doubt she’s probably got the heating on 30 degrees too.
- Flared trousers are a massive tripping hazard. Especially if she’s carrying washing up and down the stairs.
- No socks or slippers on, aren’t her feet cold now that we are in October?
- Hands and wrists full of jewellery whilst cleaning the bathroom. Extremely unhygienic and risks tarnishing and catching on things.

When I do housework, I wear some old cuffed trousers in case any chemicals splash and to eliminate tripping over, an old vest top so that I don’t have to contend with long sleeves getting wet and I scrape my hair into a secure bun as I don’t want to be pushing it out of my face while cleaning the loo. I also remove my jewellery because I’d hate for it to get ruined.

Why is she so backwards??
I was thinking this when I saw her rank fleecy hoodie thing, I always clean in a vest top because I end up sweating like Soph when she was questioned by Janet Street Porter otherwise! And the jewellery ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Bring body armour
Ha I cannot stand that one! Saw her on GB News the other night, sound down pronto!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have my microwave on a bracket to save counter space and it looks neat. I am surprised she didn't opt for her microwave integrated though.

I have a large utility room and my washer and dryer are on top of eachother, I don't need to but I just like how it looks. But her utility over all is absolutely shockingly designed.

Who is this? I'm getting bored with Hinch she doesn't do anything!
Ashley James 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's unhinged. She's causing trouble that one. Worse mother and person than Hinch by a MILE. People on this thread would have a bleeping field day with her as a person and her as a neglectful mother. She's a whole other level of bleep

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Bring body armour
I ran over after reading your comment on the other thread 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Bring body armour
On it!! So bored by Hinch now

Reactions: 9
I’ve come over from the bleep of the year Ashley James thread. I thought it was just me noticing SS bump! Defo preggers! Also why’s Hinch letting alpacas in her kitchen? 🤮🤮 I’m sure Polly’s filled you in on what a nasty human Trashley is… bring popcorn 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve come over from the bleep of the year Ashley James thread. I thought it was just me noticing SS bump! Defo preggers! Also why’s Hinch letting alpacas in her kitchen? 🤮🤮 I’m sure Polly’s filled you in on what a nasty human Trashley is… bring popcorn 😂
I’ve been very good and said not much at all… other than bring body armour!

Reactions: 12
Sophie Hinchliffes new bestie - Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen - is on Radio 2 being interviewed by Rylan promoting his new book 😂

and now SAM RYDER from Maldon is on - Sophie must be seething 😆

Radio 2 are trolling her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.