Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF SSS is pregnant then she will trump Hinch and her ‘Superwoman’ act. Stace usually films her own stuff whereas Inch films Soph and we all know Fiddly is lurking round the corner to whip the boys away when Earthworm Jim shouts “cut” 🙄

Reactions: 15
You know when someone does a tit hot job interview and gets taken on by your work then it evidently appears that it was all smoke & mirrors and they are actually useless? That must be how Gleam feel. Then Trollomon comes along who plays the game better and keeps the money rolling in for them.
Stacey isn’t with Gleam, never has been.

I was looking for Staceys management and found this 😂

Who’s telling Soph she’s NOT a celebrity 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51
As she's being a boring twit...

My 2p on SSS being pregnant: I'm going to go against the grain but I don't think she is. She looks no bigger than she did at her wedding. To me she looks like someone who's popped out a bunch of kids and doesn't live the most active or healthy lifestyle. She also seems to be dressing to fuel these rumours and make herself look bigger - pleats and creases falling vertically across her tummy, high waists, heavy fabrics, tops tucked in to make creases/pleats stick out further, tops also folded over her tummy etc.

And just been catching up on the AJ thread. @Pollyanna263 sending 💕 and justice vibes!
I’ve been flip flopping (RIP) on the topic for a while now. I really didn’t think she was. And then her on This Morning really convinced me she was as this “bump” had seemingly grown. However the footage of her at the book signing as flopped me back over to the “she isn’t” camp as she looked flatter in my opinion. I have severe diastais recti which makes me look permanently about 5 months pregnant no matter how much weigh I lose because my stomach muscles are in permanent sag mode. I struggle to find clothes that flatter. I look slim all over except for this gut hanging out! So I do find myself thinking it’s something similar with her. However she did lose a lot of weight very quickly after having ROESSSES and then this paunch appeared just before her wedding which felt odd.
Who knows. Time will ultimately tell.

I do wonder if Stacey is aiming for a “tap to tidy my body” and has deliberately “let herself go” (that’s not my opinion) so she has more extreme before and afters….

Oh is she not? Everyone on here says the friendship is all set up by management so I assumed she was.

Reactions: 6
I do wonder if Stacey is aiming for a “tap to tidy my body” and has deliberately “let herself go” (that’s not my opinion) so she has more extreme before and afters…
I hope not!!! Surely society has moved on?! I wasn’t convinced she’d even have more kids, but then read that interview with Joe about his book and it sounds like he wants an entire football team! Hinch better get a move on!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve come over from the bleep of the year Ashley James thread. I thought it was just me noticing SS bump! Defo preggers! Also why’s Hinch letting alpacas in her kitchen? 🤮🤮 I’m sure Polly’s filled you in on what a nasty human Trashley is… bring popcorn 😂
It’s because like her bff she is a lazy slob and despite having a home page never seems to do much cleaning even though she seems to think what she does is a big amount of cleaning, the alpacas coming into the kitchen is disgusting but its a desperate attempt to get into the paper (cause she’s so funny guys and she cracks us up) then we have mr uselesslumpofshit husband making his hilarious comments “you coming in then mate” to an alpaca, I wish he would just shut up and not talk or be seen, Groundhog Day every day

Reactions: 14

Whoever SSS's management team are they are clearly far superior to Grinch's. They think to check on here, see what we are pointing out that Soph is failing at then advise SSS to get one up on her. I really do not think it is a coincidence that we were all disgusted by Soph hoarding 30+ Minkeys..then the next day SSS is buying cleaning products just to give them away to a follower because she knows she doesn't need more herself.* This is just one example!

* Note I do not think she did this out the goodness of heart. Her management advised her to do it.

Reactions: 25
Morning guys …had a little break from this thread couldn’t crop with the teaching R&L to open the door!

But I missed you load of arsenal holes😍

Skipped a whole thread but see I haven’t missed much she’s still a bragging witch

Come on hinch do something exciting. You’re even getting so irrelevant you’re losing us all to Ashley James 🤣
Exactly I never used to read anybody else thread on here but I have drifted on other ones now as there’s nothing to say she’s so boring

Was going through old photos and found this, thought I’d drop it here for the gallery of Hunchs’ different faces. I remember being surprised as she looked nothing like the person in her Insta.

View attachment 1636293
Eww🤮that God awful hair is hideous

Seriously guysshh has the world gone friggin mad?! Firstly how in the name of holy duck is watching anyone ( let alone the airhead woman/child Sopha) do their housework supposed to be entertaining and how does the person being filmed doing the housework not feel like an utter bleeping cockwomble?! I mean we all know most insta huns are as thick as a Welsh man's cock and the sheep are barely one molecule away from an amoeba but really, what the duck hey?!!
Bit insulting to Welsh men

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh is she not? Everyone on here says the friendship is all set up by management so I assumed she was.
I think most people assumed they had the same management after the ‘popped round with a mcdonalds fairytale’ but Phillip Schofields daughter Mollie (?) is SSS manager.

Reactions: 13
She literally does duck all doesn't she!?
She pipes up late morning or so with a picture, not a video to even attempt to engage the sheep. Maybe then a quick I've made this slop for the boys, and 4 hours later a post about what she's done today. I mean, it's just boring. Post real time, engage people, bring people with you on your days to make them feel involved. Why spend ages making a crappy montage or reel, surely it's easier to just post real time as you go?
How she's still relevant and has continuous contracts is mind boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whoever SSS's management team are they are clearly far superior to Grinch's. They think to check on here, see what we are pointing out that Soph is failing at then advise SSS to get one up on her. I really do not think it is a coincidence that we were all disgusted by Soph hoarding 30+ Minkeys..then the next day SSS is buying cleaning products just to give them away to a follower because she knows she doesn't need more herself.* This is just one example!

* Note I do not think she did this out the goodness of heart. Her management advised her to do it.
aha! yes that makes so much sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She literally does duck all doesn't she!?
She pipes up late morning or so with a picture, not a video to even attempt to engage the sheep. Maybe then a quick I've made this slop for the boys, and 4 hours later a post about what she's done today. I mean, it's just boring. Post real time, engage people, bring people with you on your days to make them feel involved. Why spend ages making a crappy montage or reel, surely it's easier to just post real time as you go?
How she's still relevant and has continuous contracts is mind boggling.
Don’t forget she just reshares the sheeps pictures/reels of her merch as she can’t be bothered to make her own 🙄

I heard the expression “Boring as a nun in a field of cucumbers” yesterday. Applies to Sopha 🤭

Here’s hoping both her and mummaz have ended up gluing themselves to the “Halloweeeeeeeny, autumnaaaaaly” door display 🍂🎃🍂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I heard the expression “Boring as a nun in a field of cucumbers” yesterday. Applies to Sopha 🤭

Here’s hoping both her and mummaz have ended up gluing themselves to the “Halloweeeeeeeny, autumnaaaaaly” door display 🍂🎃🍂
God imagine the incoming montage of this with their hands bloody touching constantly 🤢 it just makes me feel a bit ill lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
tit! No wonder Weepy Al couldn’t work out which “celebrity” couple were having a baby 🤦🏼‍♀️
‘Celebrity’ couple! that clip makes me piss myself laughing and makes my toes curl at the same time. 😂😂
I’ve been on TV at least 6 times, I’m going to start referring to myself and Mr Thar as a celebrity couple in future 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.