Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s been managements plan from the beginning they knew Hinch had a short shelf life and SS would be a better investment so the fake friendship was formed SS started to over take Hinch massively in numbers and still is and now soph is totally lost and BORING
It's a numbers game, all about the numbers and keeping a brand trending. Someone would definitely be tracking what is being discussed on tattle. Book signings are pretty bog standard way of promoting awfurs and sometimes even real authors 😆

Reactions: 11
SS is 100% pregnant. She's just uploaded a story in a blue dress and white jumper and a bump is very much there. She's never that round!
Hinch is defo gonna fall "unexpectedly" like she hinted in her q&a, loser
I did think SS was pregnant a couple or so weeks ago!!! .. hinch is trying her hardest right now get pregnant too. Hence all these days off with acorn😂😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I did think SS was pregnant a couple or so weeks ago!!! .. hinch is trying her hardest right now get pregnant too. Hence all these days off with acorn😂😅
Yuck, I’m going to need my mind disinfectanted now before bedtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s obviously taking all weekend “off”
She’s so cocksure she can afford to be so bloody lazy.
Everyone’s disappearing to another thread Hinch, you’d better do something to get the attention back on you👍

Reactions: 19
she will wait to get get pregnant until MM and SS (if she is) has had theirs so she can have alllll the lime light me me me me
[/
SS is 100% pregnant. She's just uploaded a story in a blue dress and white jumper and a bump is very much there. She's never that round!
Hinch is defo gonna fall "unexpectedly" like she hinted in her q&a, loser
I wasn’t aware of the rumours but after reading here today…. I 100% agree

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Was going through old photos and found this, thought I’d drop it here for the gallery of Hunchs’ different faces. I remember being surprised as she looked nothing like the person in her Insta.

6C54AB74-01EC-4679-99FF-48233B37CBBF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Of course straight into an ad 🙄 I can't with this women after a break down at work last night because I still can't escape my narcissist ex no matter how I try. You then got this bleep I'm sure all them minkys where free for the cleaning sensation 🖕
Hope your OK? I Had a psychotic ex as well x posted his dingaling on WhatsApp to his mum , that shut him up !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unm what is going on with these mental influencers? How dare they come to a safe space where people can actually say what they feel about these greedy, uncaring, grifting and workshy idiots! Everyone is silenced by their deranged and brain washed fans on the internet! Tattle is here for people to discuss their shady tactics in a place where we don’t be shot down. Anyone I personally discuss on here is discussed negatively because they put their need for likes above young kids privacy and that is disgusting.

so sick of these lazy influencers getting riled because people don’t like how they make their money, if you don’t like it go and make your money in a decent way? Also, fo and trawl comments on sm where people will comment with their name! They are genuinely doxxing. The insecurity pouring out of them is vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Unm what is going on with these mental influencers? How dare they come to a safe space where people can actually say what they feel about these greedy, uncaring, grifting and workshy idiots! Everyone is silenced by their deranged and brain washed fans on the internet! Tattle is here for people to discuss their shady tactics in a place where we don’t be shot down. Anyone I personally discuss on here is discussed negatively because they put their need for likes above young kids privacy and that is disgusting.

so sick of these lazy influencers getting riled because people don’t like how they make their money, if you don’t like it go and make your money in a decent way? Also, fo and trawl comments on sm where people will comment with their name! They are genuinely doxxing. The insecurity pouring out of them is vile!
I know nuts isn't it. They never look at their own behaviour with any clarity or insight. They don't seem to be able to see beyond the fact that everyone must like them, and if you don't you're a troll. Not to mention make the effort to come here and read then go wailing to their 'fans' about how WE are the trolls lol. They are quite pathetic I hate them all (except Nancy she's great) and they can all do one and duck off.

Reactions: 22
Feels strange not being told my house doesn't have to make sense to anyone but me this evening, she having a night off?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Was going through old photos and found this, thought I’d drop it here for the gallery of Hunchs’ different faces. I remember being surprised as she looked nothing like the person in her Insta.

View attachment 1636293
The many faces of a right Bastard, fly freeeeeee Slofa Rose

Fantastic recap 🤩 My bingo for after Halloween. 😏
The Maldon free have probably peaked early and already eaten her mummy and moi, sssshhhhhhpecial autumn door inssssstallation, and slophead has flounced off to cry in the dog bed, which has been upgraded to a gifted bedroom, and not an #ad Emma mattress, while fiddle swings from the sex chamber light fittings trying to lock and load the tranquilizer gun. Oi oiiii.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You know when someone does a tit hot job interview and gets taken on by your work then it evidently appears that it was all smoke & mirrors and they are actually useless? That must be how Gleam feel. Then Trollomon comes along who plays the game better and keeps the money rolling in for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As she's being a boring twit...

My 2p on SSS being pregnant: I'm going to go against the grain but I don't think she is. She looks no bigger than she did at her wedding. To me she looks like someone who's popped out a bunch of kids and doesn't live the most active or healthy lifestyle. She also seems to be dressing to fuel these rumours and make herself look bigger - pleats and creases falling vertically across her tummy, high waists, heavy fabrics, tops tucked in to make creases/pleats stick out further, tops also folded over her tummy etc.

And just been catching up on the AJ thread. @Pollyanna263 sending 💕 and justice vibes!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.