Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I know, please don’t come for me (I have tried but don’t have the time to carry on trying to find it in previous threads) who is living in their old house that she was absolutely never going to move out of

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That kitchen still makes me laugh. Looking at the before photos it was a large space with SO much potential. Then she put in some stupid middle things and it’s now thinner than an airplane aisle 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know I know, please don’t come for me (I have tried but don’t have the time to carry on trying to find it in previous threads) who is living in their old house that she was absolutely never going to move out of
Her sister Sam, and Abbie (cling on niece)

Reactions: 16
Her sister

Reactions: 6
Hope Rylan and LLB had a sneaky witch about Slopha off the mic' - there never was an explanation as to why the dopey tend anxiety riddled moron didn't show up, disappointing the eager huns.

Reactions: 17
Trollomon is doing a physical book signing at Bluewater 😂 I went on a rant here a few months back saying how Hinch never gives back by doing book signings etc.

I honestly think Stacey or her people read this thread and take all the points made about Hinch and use them to make Stacey look better.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Trollomon is doing a physical book signing at Bluewater 😂 I went on a rant here a few months back saying how Hinch never gives back by doing book signings etc.

I honestly think Stacey or her people read this thread and take all the points made about Hinch and use them to make Stacey look better.
I think it’s been managements plan from the beginning they knew Hinch had a short shelf life and SS would be a better investment so the fake friendship was formed SS started to over take Hinch massively in numbers and still is and now soph is totally lost and BORING

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Laughing so hard, she’s definitely gonna be green with envy if Stacey is pregnant again, oh and with MM expecting a girl her and Jamie will be at it like rabbits no matter what she says 😂
I think the hint dropping is so she can make out it was a surprise when really she’d be desperate for another Xmas reveal esp if bestie bubs is preggers again

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ooh i must have missed that. Thank you!
Ah I meant to say about that. Suspicious that one of the winners is a HUGE hinch fan with a quite a large following and her own partnerships with Cleaning products. Well, I find it suspicious.

Calling a 7pm bingo door reveal tonight or tomorrow night. Radio silence until then.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The times they are a changing!!

having to scroll right down the page to find the Hinch thread!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh you definitely need to come and read what she’s been doing then…
Well thank you Polly! I've now fallen right down the rabbit hole over there! Couldn't find the wiki which is a shame but been reading the last couple of threads. Jesus that woman is a fruit loop, can't believe half the stuff she's done. Well i can because I hated her before I read there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.