Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one. bleeping hell completely different person, the funny thing is she’ll be on her stories later with her slimming jaw filter
72BA23C8-7A97-418E-A991-8E391D8D4F53.jpeg
548C2D1D-7344-44A2-ACF2-F67CA5866EB3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't get it at all, it must have cost them loads in train fares and admission, to look at cleaning stuff? Fucks sake there are some boring people about
Maybe I'm too careful, but all that tend hugging and arse licking makes me very uneasy. If there's an outbreak of Covid next week we'll know where it started. 🤧

Reactions: 24
The amount of in the wild pictures from yesterday really shows just how much she edits her face, we knew she did but its crazy seeing just how much.

She looks fine with her actual face. Shows how disingenuous that reel with LoVe yOuRself and her fondling herself was. Come on shoppers ffs, how is she your best friend when she can’t even show you her real face 🙄🙄 all the ‘you are enough’ and be yourself bollocks, here’s the proof it’s all utterly fake.

and those huns yesterday seriously need to get a loife hunnaaayyyzzz 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
Completely agree .. pretty scary if she ever went missing what would the missing poster be ? A filtered picture or herself as it’s 2 completely different people it’s pretty scary!!
I’ve said this before on here it’s a worrying trend young people filtering themselves beyond recognition.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Today is World Mental Health Day 💚
I wonder if she will bother her backside to mention it? Either way, nothing ever serms heartfelt or genuine with Hinch. All for show, much like the faux hugs at Dusshht Fesssht yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Today I expect a recap of her little trip yeshterday with sob music in the background. Shhhoo lovely to sheee you all guyshhh and of course endless tags of her cleaning range. 🔮

Reactions: 15
Today is World Mental Health Day 💚
I wonder if she will bother her backside to mention it? Either way, nothing ever serms heartfelt or genuine with Hinch. All for show, much like the faux hugs at Dusshht Fesssht yesterday.
Well you've given her the idea now 🤣 not an original thought in her pumpkin head

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well you've given her the idea now 🤣 not an original thought in her pumpkin head
Bingo for Dumpkin Dopey bringing it up then! Some copied quote or a "you are enough" ... the usual garble.
She wouldn't know what genuine anxiety or depression felt like if it slapped her in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She was paid to attend? And why secret, if they were paying for her to attend, they would want her to be promoting their stuff and would therefore advertise that she was going to be there. Can't see any good reason why it would need to be secret, it's not as though she's famous.
Like I said p&g couldn’t settle so in the end I think she just said she would come off her own back but it was all hush hush as nothing was 100% agreed.

Reactions: 6
Today I expect a recap of her little trip yeshterday with sob music in the background. Shhhoo lovely to sheee you all guyshhh and of course endless tags of her cleaning range. 🔮
She’s probably sat going through all the fan photos to see if there’s one edited enough that doesn’t show how different she looks in reality.

I reckon she’ll either not mention it due to all the unedited pics or she’ll mention it but will use pictures she’s taken

Reactions: 16
Wonder if she's having a bit of a sulk because DEFRA have been in contact about the chickens? Or because it's raining and she can't post a sunny plinky plonk good morning story? Or because her real face has been splattered many times all through her tagged photos and this thread (and will feature in the recap for the next few threads!)
Something's up that she's not posted despite obviously being out and about yesterday afternoon.

Reactions: 24
I thought she 'worked'? She says she is a cleaning influencer? Yet doesn't tell her followers that she's going to be at a cleaning expo? If it IS actually a job, she needs to do it better.

And, for when she reads here later, Sophie, people here are not critical of your perfectly fine ACTUAL face or body, just the filtered face and body that you catfish everyone with.

The hair though? Nah, that's dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think her not saying she was going beforehand, and then not bothering to post anything since just shows how little respect she has for her sheep. She could have done a live insta whilst she was there or something but instead she just turned up near then end thinking she is some sort of VIP and then left.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It reminds of when actual celebrities surprise their fans, like in hospital etc, and their fans are over the moon. She thinks she is so famous that she can just drop in and surprise them. Sad thing is the sheep just lap it up.

Reactions: 20
I think her not saying she was going beforehand, and then not bothering to post anything since just shows how little respect she has for her sheep. She could have done a live insta whilst she was there or something but instead she just turned up near then end thinking she is some sort of VIP and then left.
She had someone filming a lot of it for her and as I said above it wasn’t out she was going as it was not confirmed

Reactions: 5
She’ll read here it’s world mental health day then post a picture of herself before and after weight loss saying #bekond like she did before in answer to a shopper saying she was insecure about her looks 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
I wonder if today will be another day off due to all the hard work yesterday of pretending to give a tit about cleaning and her fans

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She had someone filming a lot of it for her and as I said above it wasn’t out she was going as it was not confirmed
she has her own insta account so she had plenty of opportunities whilst there to pop on her own stories and say she had arrived, even if she couldn’t say something before hand for whatever reason. But then if she didn’t reach any agreement with P&G and went off her own back, then there is no reason for her not to be able to tell people surely?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.