Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying cackling at these comments!
The grand entrance will be fully cunted up with Dumpkins and dead leaves 'n tit šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚ Autumnalalllly or whatever bollocks she was spitting on about the other day!
Ha ha, glad my ramblings amused you! Iā€™ve had the weekend off her Insta (just call me Hinchā€™s sister) and spent this evening absolutely snorting with laughter at all the weekends comments! The Tatt fest face pics were the icing on the pumpkin šŸŽƒšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha ha, glad my ramblings amused you! Iā€™ve had the weekend off her Insta (just call me Hinchā€™s sister) and spent this evening absolutely snorting with laughter at all the weekends comments! The Tatt fest face pics were the icing on the pumpkin šŸŽƒšŸ¤£
Jusssht what I needed! You are all bloody funny šŸ˜‚šŸ’• I've got a very bruised & drugged up OH after a knee replacement and the late night shannanigans on here always bring such joy! Faaank you & @Spacedman you Tudor Tuna Looners šŸ¤£ xx

Bahahaha!!!! šŸ¤­ Urban Dictionary....
Screenshot_20221010-012413_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jusssht what I needed! You are all bloody funny šŸ˜‚šŸ’• I've got a very bruised & drugged up OH after a knee replacement and the late night shannanigans on here always bring such joy! Faaank you & @Spacedman you Tudor Tuna Looners šŸ¤£ xx

Bahahaha!!!! šŸ¤­ Urban Dictionary....
View attachment 1639083
That looks like a late night mission for @Spacedman to meā€¦. šŸ¤”šŸ„·

I hope Mr Roundabout recovers soon ā¤ I have the week off work so obviously the best thing to do is lurk on tattle until the wee small hours šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone notice the security at the show today?
That is clearly one of those fake hands.We all know he's ready with Fiddle's tranq gun under his jacket.
Screenshot_20221009-172648_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The way she speaks to people in that video looks like how I used to behave as a TV extra when I was a teenager. The producers would say ā€œlook like youā€™re having a funny chat at a partyā€ or ā€œact really happy to see your friend over thereā€ and that is exactly how Hinch behavesā€¦ itā€™s over the top and fake.

Reactions: 36
My Mum would've said couldn't you have put a comb through your hair.
Mine would of said you can't polish a turd.

Grabby bleep, stuffing all the freebies away quick!

shelooks fine, more and more like old self pre gastric band, she suits a fuller face
Ouch šŸ¤£ that back hander will sting!
She does look fine, the filters she uses are actually creepy when they're side by side with her non filtered face.

Creepy šŸ‘½

The jacket needed a good bloody iron.
Probably an amazsshon special. Looks grubby too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Cause I do šŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20221010-030713_Chrome.jpg

Weekly Story Breakdown for W/C 03/10:

47 stories in total
38% of her stories were ads

Some of her top tier content included:
1 pre-recorded "clean" sesh w/ an undeclared ad for her Grinch List book

A PR Q&A where she answered Qs blatantly sent by her team and in reply to things on tattle despite not having read here since before the earth was formed

Definitely was interesting to see - will be continuing next week and I'm happy to do a more detailed breakdown if people are interested!
Yes please!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meanwhile, down on Hinch not a Farm, theyā€™ve gone crazy with their pumpkins šŸŽƒ šŸ˜‚

4BCEDF10-555A-4E95-A361-58401D191F6C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Iā€™m wondering how long it will be before she does a #ad for the new shark hair dryer! Itā€™s going to really piss me off when she does I would love one but at Ā£300 itā€™s insane, Iā€™m sure sheā€™s been sent one already! Lots of people have been showing them on tiktok.

Reactions: 14
I actually think she would look really nice with a long 'lob' (if you know what I mean - almost shoulder length) in her natural colour, maybe with some honey balayage....I'm no hairdresser but something like this would look far better than what she has now.....

Yeah weā€™ve seen it shorter briefly looked better. Think the scraggly, musty extensions age her. She doesnā€™t look in her 30s, more like early 40ā€™s, so the hair style just screams of someone trying to cling onto their youth.
Disclaimer wear youā€™re spf ladies, freckles are not accessories, itā€™s sun damage šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

Two different noses, chins, lips and eyes. Her mole also magically disappeared.
#hinchfaces

View attachment 1638920
the lip fillers WHYYYYY!!!! Why is half of it above her lip lmmmaoooo I canā€™t with this idiot

Reactions: 15
All that time in the salon for her hair and this is what she does going out to an eventā€¦..??? So what does she do with all of her FAV ghdā€™sā€¦ā€¦???šŸ˜”šŸ˜” and for someone who says she has bad anxiety of going out in public and finding it hard in going out with her own kids hence why she ps never ever took them out on her own sheā€™s always got someone as her lap dog well she seems to be doing pretty well smiling and full on like the whole world adores herā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” a friend of mine is going through a really bad anxiety moment and for now just for her taking the buns out from her own home she struggleā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Reactions: 12
I genuinely could not imagine paying train fare, entrance fee and lunch money, to walk along a cleaning aisle in a supermarket. That's what that event was. You may come home with some freebies but it's not free when you add the other costs. A weekend full of grey home huns creaming their knickers over a scrub daddy. I'm ok thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Meanwhile, down on Hinch not a Farm, theyā€™ve gone crazy with their pumpkins šŸŽƒ šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1639265
Ah so this is what Fiddles and no knob got up to while Soph was out being a 'celebrity'

So bloody boring and the place looked empty, fancy spending your weekend wetting your knickers over a free cloff
I don't get it at all, it must have cost them loads in train fares and admission, to look at cleaning stuff? Fucks sake there are some boring people about

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.