Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on a roll tonight with these Twitter posts hahaha.
Think Scrub Daddy need to rethink how they word stuff as I actually perceived it as the hashtags Hinchers and Mrs Hinch are the answers to something scarier than a stinky sponge!!!!! 😉😉😜😜

Screenshot_20220922_225147_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve got to say, I’m rather glad she’s being an even bigger lazy twit (I didn’t think that was possible) at the minute and not posting. It means I can actually keep up with her threads for the time being 😂😂

Reactions: 17
You know, being blocked by Hinch has been great for my mental health. I forget she exists most of the time.

(A radio show posted an unfiltered video of her and I liked a comment that said she looks totally different and boom, blocked. WORTH IT!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She is definitely gearing up for some big reveal - keeps all quiet for a while before the next tit show. Can’t wait to see what duck up this will be and we can all get back to laughing at her 😂

Reactions: 17
You know, being blocked by Hinch has been great for my mental health. I forget she exists most of the time.

(A radio show posted an unfiltered video of her and I liked a comment that said she looks totally different and boom, blocked. WORTH IT!)
She's appauling for people's mental health.
This "doctors have say if they
could botttol wot evvvva it is I got guyyysshhh" is utter twattery!

She has fooled so many and made some feel she truly is their bestest buddy in the world. That's cruel, leading often young, impressionable, not to mention vulnerable women into believing this and in reality, for as long as the dosshhh keeps rolling in to keep her and thick creepy numbnuts in luxury & laziness, she doesn't give a toss!

Reactions: 20
You know what makes me laugh is most places with farm at the end of it indicates if you live there you're most likely a farmer..ask any farmer when was the last time they could just duck off on holiday and leave their animals and they'll laugh at you at for naivety. Hinchfarm of course isn't a farm just a tend one in Sophie dream world and hinch of course doesn't give two fucks about leaving her animals despite not long ago 'rescuing' more to add her collection

Reactions: 25
She's appauling for people's mental health.
This "doctors have say if they
could botttol wot evvvva it is I got guyyysshhh" is utter twattery!

She has fooled so many and made some feel she truly is their bestest buddy in the world. That's cruel, leading often young, impressionable, not to mention vulnerable women into believing this and in reality, for as long as the dosshhh keeps rolling in to keep her and thick creepy numbnuts in luxury & laziness, she doesn't give a toss!
Yeah what she has is huge wealth, low responsibility, freedom and a reliable large income. Funny how that will change your mental health, innit.

Reactions: 10
Everytime I see anything about her whether it’s a post on Twitter, an advert etc, the replies are 90% bad! How has it changed so quickly? Last year I swear it was a good 50/50 split of good and bad

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe she is gearing up to promote her next book. In the style of best bubs tap to tidy pickle cottage, may I present to you: "This is Me Farm" by Farmer Hinch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Everytime I see anything about her whether it’s a post on Twitter, an advert etc, the replies are 90% bad! How has it changed so quickly? Last year I swear it was a good 50/50 split of good and bad
Hunch Farm seems to be the coffin she's built for herself. I think she started to lose the huns when she had a sudden change from grey to beige, not an organic, slow change but overnight grey was out and beige and oak was in. Then there was the spamming of the alpacas, the large house, the orangery etc which had the unfortunate timing of being during a cost of living crisis when lots are having to make difficult financial choices. Finally she just stopped being arsed about cleaning almost overnight as well. For what she'd become famous for, the occasional reel that was made purely to fulfill advertising contracts fell a bit flat.

There will always be the die hard defenders who are convinced if they defend her enough she'll invite them to live with her or something. But most casual followers are probably leaving in droves as she's no longer relevant to them.

Also, as the Hinch army have all grown up and fizzled out, more and more people probably feel comfortable criticising her as you're less likely to be hounded by the weirdos.

Reactions: 41
So, what happens when her time on the Insta limelight is up? (Its definitely happening already) and trends and people (sheep) move on? Her income drys up and she has these animals to feed, this house to maintain and run? Surely she hasn't made that much money...??! If so, this world is bloody crazy!

Reactions: 13
11:45am on the day of the funeral. There is your answer lol

I really really really really REALLY want to message her to point out her mistake 🙊 but I won’t
Thread title suggestion
Mrs Hinch #585

The silly old size 5 boot dropping herself in it with the gun salute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So, what happens when her time on the Insta limelight is up? (Its definitely happening already) and trends and people (sheep) move on? Her income drys up and she has these animals to feed, this house to maintain and run? Surely she hasn't made that much money...??! If so, this world is bloody crazy!
Her and Jamie will split up, he'll move back to Greyskull with the boys, she'll sell not a farm (at a loss) and live off of the proceeds for a few years until the next mug comes along.

Boring topic 😂
I was checking Companies House to see if he was still a shareholder in the Hinch empire (he is) Jamie Hinchliffe - thought his name was Jamie short for James?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.