Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Thank you @Miss Loves-to-gossip for the thread title!
Please mark all title candidates with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen. Titles now taken from anywhere in the thread, keep short and swear free please!

The last thread was almost as long lasting as the length of time it took to move into the Crem.

And she's done the square root of duck all for over a week now.

Continue entertaining yourselves, nusty hens, while we await her return. Maybe have a re-read of thread 500 or the wiki?

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Bagging the first comment of our shiny new thread to say Hinch is a bleep. With that valuable contribution made, I shall head off to work....!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Thank you @Miss Loves-to-gossip for the thread title!
Please mark all title candidates with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen. Titles now taken from anywhere in the thread, keep short and swear free please!

The last thread was almost as long lasting as the length of time it took to move into the Crem.

And she's done the square root of duck all for over a week now.

Continue entertaining yourselves, nusty hens, while we await her return. Maybe have a re-read of thread 500 or the wiki?
Brilliant title

Reactions: 13
God it's boring isn't it, what's everyone having for tea then ? 🥱

I don't get why she's being silent, she defo isn't someone who's arsed about the royals. Which is fine, not everyone is and it doesn't make you a bad person!!!!!!
Some people are affected by the death and find it sad, which is fine 🙏, but some aren't and don't, like me, which is also fine, I might come across a heartless cow, but I'm not, I'm not disrespectful in any way, or atleast I don't mean to be, I'm just someone who doesn't care, I'm not an anti royalist, I don't follow news about them, I don't usually give my opinion, I just don't care. So I wouldn't hold that against Hinch if she come online acting like nothing happened. Because that's her choice and her opinion.

But the silence is making her out to be some little saint, along with the rest of them, oh little caring Sophhhhh, crying in the dog bed, when actually her management team have told her to shut her hole til Monday when she's then told to put something up about the funeral, then it's all choochoooo go go on the ad train from Tuesday, Liz never to be mentioned again. It's all bollocks, I actually respect the influencers who have said their respects, or haven't if that's their choice, said their bit, and have gotton on with life without being told what to bloody do. The fake acts don't sit well with me.

It's like SS, she was very negative about the royals, mainly the queen, 4 year ago on LW, so why is she silent? It's all down to management. The influencer world is a dark and scary place.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 128
when actually her management team have told her to shut her hole til Monday when she's then told to put something up about the funeral, then it's all choochoooo go go on the ad train from Tuesday, Liz never to be mentioned again.
shut her hole 🤣🤣 yeah I think this is what has happened too, she’s a complete liability and can’t be trusted not to duck up. Bet she’s in the dog bed because she can’t flog her shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What's everyone having for tea, is the most wholesome thing I have seen on Tattle @Danielle0120 and I'm here for it, now not to be controversial, but as I'm a vegan I will not be having chicken, beef, alpaca or fisssshhhhhhhhh, am thinking of a tumeric, tomato paste concoction, does anyone know of any good recipes saved to highlights on a tend celebrity couple IG that is desperately trying not to be a cleaning account???? Tesccchooooos finest eggs in tend farm cartons are acceptable insssspirational ingredients. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She silent for a few reasons I reckon. Like people have said before, even if she tries to do a post which isn’t an ad, it’d be impossible because everything she owns is somehow an ad, either gifted or her “own complete tat range”
Add to that the fact that she’s almost certainly been told not to post ads by Gleam and she has no idea how, and no inclination to do anything other than post rushed, filtered ads.
She also probably doesn’t really give a toss about the royal family, and like others have said, that’s ok, but I’d imagine that the majority of her huns are royalists and she doesn’t want to upset them.
She’ll be back on Tuesday, if she mentions anything about the previous two weeks it’ll just be some plagarised quote about holding your family tight or some such tit. There’ll be a slow-mo sepia tinted montage of Fat Dog Mendoza galloping about with the camels and Ren & Len playing. And after that, the ads will begin. She’s lost 10 days of earning, she’ll be relentless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Well if she’s this silent over The Queen passing then wtf is she going to be like when a close family member dies, like fiddle or weepy..or even the mutt..I honestly don’t think she’d be back on the gram at all

Reactions: 33
Jeez, I keep popping back here for a good read and a skive from work but she’s so boring we’ve nowt to be nusty about! I struggle to believe this period of silence isn’t enforced by her management and agree she’s gonna be an absolute pain in the arsenal hole come Tuesday 😩
Oh, and I’ve no idea what to do for tea tonight. Suggestions please hens, but note that I don’t have any pregrated cheese or a crimpit I’m fankyooooo.

Reactions: 33
Well if she’s this silent over The Queen passing then wtf is she going to be like when a close family member dies, like fiddle or weepy..or even the mutt..I honestly don’t think she’d be back on the gram at all
That would be the end of her I reckon. She’s privileged that at her age she’s never faced any real trauma or loss. The way everyone enables her won’t help when something does happen. A grown woman and mother but acts like a child

Reactions: 31
Sophie is silent because thats what she’s been told to do. She’s tied into contracts so must abide by their rules
Shes put herself in a box that she cannot do something of her own accord and when she does she messes things up!

Mr sugarplum works for the government has been told he cannot post/ reshape anything on social media that may be perceived in negative way. I overheard the teams call and they pretty much hinted at staying of social media.

I would’ve thought Sophie would’ve taken this opportunity to stick one up to her bestie who cannot post atm without being called a hypocrite. Now is Sophie’s chance to beat Stacey and win the nation. Post a picture of “R Di” and say “my true queen”

I am sure Sophie is in her “not a farm” having a tantrum saying why do bad things happen to me all the time
When her tat came out first she could not advertise due to the pandemic and now she cannot advertise her poison range due to the queens passing.

She silent for a few reasons I reckon. Like people have said before, even if she tries to do a post which isn’t an ad, it’d be impossible because everything she owns is somehow an ad, either gifted or her “own complete tat range”
Add to that the fact that she’s almost certainly been told not to post ads by Gleam and she has no idea how, and no inclination to do anything other than post rushed, filtered ads.
She also probably doesn’t really give a toss about the royal family, and like others have said, that’s ok, but I’d imagine that the majority of her huns are royalists and she doesn’t want to upset them.
She’ll be back on Tuesday, if she mentions anything about the previous two weeks it’ll just be some plagarised quote about holding your family tight or some such tit. There’ll be a slow-mo sepia tinted montage of Fat Dog Mendoza galloping about with the camels and Ren & Len playing. And after that, the ads will begin. She’s lost 10 days of earning, she’ll be relentless.
Showing a bit of respect for someone who represented the country for 70 years is important to a lot of people including me. I can't be arsed with influenzers peddling their shite at the moment and have unfollowed a few (my page my rules 😉)
However, Slotha doesn't give a monkeys about anyone's feelings and is simply taking time off to do even less than usual. She could easily have posted a photo of the boys, fat mutt, sunset etc. with some plagiarised comment hoping everyone's ok, but nothing. She simply doesn't care, maybe now the sheep will wake up and unfollow her business page because she certainly doesn't deserve their loyalty.

• Heart
What's everyone having for tea, is the most wholesome thing I have seen on Tattle @Danielle0120 and I'm here for it, now not to be controversial, but as I'm a vegan I will not be having chicken, beef, alpaca or fisssshhhhhhhhh, am thinking of a tumeric, tomato paste concoction, does anyone know of any good recipes saved to highlights on a tend celebrity couple IG that is desperately trying not to be a cleaning account???? Tesccchooooos finest eggs in tend farm cartons are acceptable insssspirational ingredients. 😂
Cathedral City have a released a new vegan cheese which I think comes pregrated(?)! You could add to a tortilla with some tomato from the garden and fry off in a "not an AD" AD frying pan. Hope this helps 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jeez, I keep popping back here for a good read and a skive from work but she’s so boring we’ve nowt to be nusty about! I struggle to believe this period of silence isn’t enforced by her management and agree she’s gonna be an absolute pain in the arsenal hole come Tuesday 😩
Oh, and I’ve no idea what to do for tea tonight. Suggestions please hens, but note that I don’t have any pregrated cheese or a crimpit I’m fankyooooo.
Do you have tomato paste, green tissue paper and pre bought cupcakes? Or a terracotta pot plant, I'm thinking of a bespoke cabbage cake held together with toofpicks and a hot glue gun, could be handy to have a dynmo label maker too. I'm fankyoo

Cathedral City have a released a new vegan cheese which I think comes pregrated(?)! You could add to a tortilla with some tomato from the garden and fry off in a "not an AD" AD frying pan. Hope this helps 👍🏻
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 It does, if I'm honest.

Sophie is silent because thats what she’s been told to do. She’s tied into contracts so must abide by their rules
Shes put herself in a box that she cannot do something of her own accord and when she does she messes things up!

Mr sugarplum works for the government has been told he cannot post/ reshape anything on social media that may be perceived in negative way. I overheard the teams call and they pretty much hinted at staying of social media.

I would’ve thought Sophie would’ve taken this opportunity to stick one up to her bestie who cannot post atm without being called a hypocrite. Now is Sophie’s chance to beat Stacey and win the nation. Post a picture of “R Di” and say “my true queen”

I am sure Sophie is in her “not a farm” having a tantrum saying why do bad things happen to me all the time
When her tat came out first she could not advertise due to the pandemic and now she cannot advertise her poison range due to the queens passing.
I think you have a BINGO, slopfa tend size five footz and her contractual obligations = no posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God it's boring isn't it, what's everyone having for tea then ? 🥱

I don't get why she's being silent, she defo isn't someone who's arsed about the royals. Which is fine, not everyone is and it doesn't make you a bad person!!!!!!
Some people are affected by the death and find it sad, which is fine 🙏, but some aren't and don't, like me, which is also fine, I might come across a heartless cow, but I'm not, I'm not disrespectful in any way, or atleast I don't mean to be, I'm just someone who doesn't care, I'm not an anti royalist, I don't follow news about them, I don't usually give my opinion, I just don't care. So I wouldn't hold that against Hinch if she come online acting like nothing happened. Because that's her choice and her opinion.

But the silence is making her out to be some little saint, along with the rest of them, oh little caring Sophhhhh, crying in the dog bed, when actually her management team have told her to shut her hole til Monday when she's then told to put something up about the funeral, then it's all choochoooo go go on the ad train from Tuesday, Liz never to be mentioned again. It's all bollocks, I actually respect the influencers who have said their respects, or haven't if that's their choice, said their bit, and have gotton on with life without being told what to bloody do. The fake acts don't sit well with me.

It's like SS, she was very negative about the royals, mainly the queen, 4 year ago on LW, so why is she silent? It's all down to management. The influencer world is a dark and scary place.
Bet she's away at the cousins wedding, enjoying the sunshine and not giving a tit about what's going on here with the Royalty, just hoodwinking the sheep into thinking she's being respectful 🙄 while she's really partying it up at the wedding.

Reactions: 40
So she’s lurking online replying to comments about the new poo-calyptus scent and following people but she’s just not posting stories?

Wakey wakey lurking sheeple. She’s not your cutesy friend “how did this happen to me?!”Sophie. She’s Mrs Hinch. She doesn’t care. Not even an “isn’t it a strange time guys. Hope you’re all doing ok. Here’s some links / numbers if not”.

It’s not just about the Queen dying either. It’s that along with everything else from the last few months. It’s a worrying time for most people.

She’s nothing more than a shopping channel for morons at this point. She’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Showing a bit of respect for someone who represented the country for 70 years is important to a lot of people including me. I can't be arsed with influenzers peddling their shite at the moment and have unfollowed a few (my page my rules 😉)
However, Slotha doesn't give a monkeys about anyone's feelings and is simply taking time off to do even less than usual. She could easily have posted a photo of the boys, fat mutt, sunset etc. with some plagiarised comment hoping everyone's ok, but nothing. She simply doesn't care, maybe now the sheep will wake up and unfollow her business page because she certainly doesn't deserve their loyalty.
I just can't get my head around how staying silent online is respectful lol, if that's the case we all shouldn't be on tattle. It's just daft really. But that's just my opinion .. Influencers who don't care about what's happened (and despite what people think, not everyone is a royalist and that shouldn't be judged) but they, including hinch, shouldn't feel like they can't be online doing their usual content if that's the case. It's all forced. I don't like 80% of influencers but I don't agree with people being forced to be quiet by their management team if they don't want to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
We found the news sad, but we still had to work. We still chat to people and we aren’t being disrespectful by having to get on with our daily lives. @mrshinchhome is just a money making account to Sophie Hinchliffe - a way to do very little and getting richer by lying and manipulating others online into believing they are your friend and part of your family, when in reality you don’t care about these people. Not one teeny bit. There’s nothing stopping her from being online, but it clearly shows that she only goes online when there’s money to be made or she has a contractual obligation or has to meet this months sales and engagement figures.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Followers have fallen to 4.5mil 👍🏼 But she is still living up to the thread title as her current list is full of bots (shock)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.