Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I smelled the frosted eucalyptus in home bargains the other day out of curiosity, and it smelled the same as the regular one to me? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 9
I came across an ad on insta for her spray wipe done flash. There were around 30 comments and only 2 of them were nice. The rest slated the product and hinch. Wish I’d have screen grabbed them.. can’t find it now

Well you nusty hen, it's your lucky day because I also saw an ad 🤭 I think the cartoon is supposed to be Hunch herself but looks like one of the Riddlers to me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don't think she will be quitting instagram anytime soon. It's the only thing she's known for and she needs the adoration and attention from strangers too much to give it up. Also, she desperately craves interaction from the famous people, the blue tickers. If she gave up instagram then I can't imagine any of them would personally message her and she would miss it too much?

Reactions: 30
Well you nusty hen, it's your lucky day because I also saw an ad 🤭 I think the cartoon is supposed to be Hunch herself but looks like one of the Riddlers to me.
This just popped up on my Insta and I came over to post about it!

The comments are the gift that keep on giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where's poor Henners while she's on her jollies every other month?

Packed off to Jamie's mum's now the woolly wankers are number 1?

It's like the rabbit all over again

Reactions: 16
The roots on the cartoon absolutely kill me 😂😂 but that's what they see her as. She's just a character they're just paying to use the name and physical likeness

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't remember which nusty said the definition of "Hinching" translates to "Cunting about", but it had me in stitches!
It also sounds like a vicious type of itch or disease of sorts! 😖🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't remember which nusty said the definition of "Hinching" translates to "Cunting about", but it had me in stitches!
It also sounds like a vicious type of itch or disease of sorts! 😖🤣
It was only me 🤩 I’m very glad it made you laugh! These threads have had me in stitches so many times, some comedy gold and priceless insults 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It was only me 🤩 I’m very glad it made you laugh! These threads have had me in stitches so many times, some comedy gold and priceless insults 🤣
Ahhh @teshhco-tart schweet'arrrt you nusty hen 🤣 I think it was recently when I was just reading through, but it stuck in my head and made me laugh out loud! Needs to be added to the Urban Dictionary if it hasn't already!
You lot come out with some absolute corkers 💕🐔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The cackling and giggling over everything, no info about the product and just her hands and weird pronunciation of everything, yeah great advertising guyscccch. I guess the huns being fick as tit works to these companies advantage, they don't even have to do anything advertising wise, the huns will still buy it for display or something if they don't like the sccccchmell. Bloody weirdos.
Nusty troll! She did provide info about the product. She said she could sccccchmell it from the next aisle. Unfortunately, we don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing because no-one actually knows what frosted eucalyptus smells like! 🤣

• Haha
:sleep::sleep::sleep: what a snooze fest.... I really do wonder if this is the beginning of the end. She knows she's not getting new organic followers, only GM bots - surely she needs to call it a day. Her engagement is ridiculously low (because of the bots) and even the sheep are starting to bleat about her being out of touch and boring now.

Quit while you're ahead Hinch. Nothing sadder than a has been still clinging on to their "fame".

Reactions: 23
Absolutely true, she never does bleeping reply. Makes out all her 'followers' are like her best friends. Difference is, decent honest best friends don't bleeping ignore you. Wouldn't want Hinch as a BFF that's for sure, ignorant selfish witch.

Screenshot_20220922_224758.jpg

• Haha
Where's poor Henners while she's on her jollies every other month?

Packed off to Jamie's mum's now the woolly wankers are number 1?

It's like the rabbit all over again
think I’d rather be a rabbit than a fish 😏

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.