Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't help but watch the home bargains stories, shouldn't of added to the views but we move.. What the duck have I just watched though? She's off her nut. She's actually off her nut. She laughs constantly, and changes her voice, laughs a bit more.... It's not normal. She's not normal. SHE'S NOT NORMAAAALLLLLLLLLLL

I can't believe she's not been sacked from social media, she's absolutely diabolical.

Reactions: 45
What's with the stupid voice, the way she talks and giggles on the ad . She does my nut right in! Makes me cringe.

Reactions: 12
The way she says "collection". 🤢 And what's with all the weird sounds and giggling/cackling? She sounds deranged

Reactions: 17
Couldn't help but watch the home bargains stories, shouldn't of added to the views but we move.. What the duck have I just watched though? She's off her nut. She's actually off her nut. She laughs constantly, and changes her voice, laughs a bit more.... It's not normal. She's not normal. SHE'S NOT NORMAAAALLLLLLLLLLL

I can't believe she's not been sacked from social media, she's absolutely diabolical.
She’s smug that’s what it is. She attempting to come across as excited and coy but actually the way she speaks most of the time is down right smug braggy LOOK AT ME AND MYYYYY COLLECTION THAT I HAVE WITH MYYYY NAME ON IT AND MYYYYY “FACE” ON IT. ITS ALL FOR MEEEE BECAUSE IM SO SPEEEECIALL.

Far more powerful would have been her in home bargains gifting items from the range to customers. They open it, sniff it “oh wow that smells incredible. Thanks so much Mrs Hinch, I can’t wait to use it.” But nope. Lazy claw poking and stroking and repeated gushing. It’s not an ad. Actually I now get what she means when she’s says “not an ad”. It’s not. It’s just a deranged woman poking things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The Home Bargains story, I'm surprised she didn't jump on the tills again laughing, squealing and pretend to do the day jobs of those who sit there and do that all day for real (and earning less a year than what she gets for ONE of her pathetic stories/adverts) She actually made my blood boil when she did that last year, sat there going 'oh i could get used to doing this for a job'. No you couldn't....you barely do any work for the ridiculous amounts of money you get now, why would you do anything for minimum wage. Smug Cow.

And that laughing and squealing under her breath on that new story and laughing at the cartoon pic of herself. :rolleyes: She needs help.

Reactions: 26
She reminds me of when u we’re young and you’d go to a friends birthday party and they’d be acting all wierd and showing off cos it was their party… completely different to how they act on a normal day just because they were centre of attention… she’s pathetic

Reactions: 33
Have to say best bubs utility room is lovely. About a million times nicer than Hinchs poor effort!

She really is a cretin. Does she ever listen to how her voice sounds when she plays videos back? It's awful so screechy. And she just makes herself sound so thick. I know she is thick but she could at least try to pretend she isn't. What a walloper

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Oh jeez what have I just watched?! What has she been drinking/smoking. Don't know why she is saying its surreal, has she already forgotten her teschooooo collection.

Reactions: 11
The cackling and giggling over everything, no info about the product and just her hands and weird pronunciation of everything, yeah great advertising guyscccch. I guess the huns being fick as tit works to these companies advantage, they don't even have to do anything advertising wise, the huns will still buy it for display or something if they don't like the sccccchmell. Bloody weirdos.

Reactions: 20
Just brought her back from page 2. Has she given up Insta? Bloody hope so!

Reactions: 8
Soph wearing her designer sunglasses that she said she wouldn’t buy because they were so expensive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion: slowest moving thread, is the hinch hype dead? #hinchisover

Reactions: 53
She's had her four years, now clutching at straws like the boring out of touch 'has been' she is.

Bow out gracefully & stop fooling your thick hunnzz.
Shhhhnuggle up on one of your many gifted sofas in a shhhnit suit and shhhnifff the Cuntylyptus🌿 concoctions that excite you shhho much. 👋🏼👍🏻😁
#mrshinchisover

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.