Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality sheโ€™s buying bot after bot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came over to see how you were all hanging in Hinchys thread, I see she is away on another holiday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so relatable, little old me. I'm not sure the sheep are done with her as I'm constantly seeing reels of goodbye grey, hello beige ๐Ÿ™„ and other carbon copies of not a farm. One thing I'd say has gone is the over buying of products and over use. People have finally wised up that one product has multiple uses.
My god she is boring!
Let's have a guess at what her current goggle history looks like,
I'll go 1st:
Jet2holidays
Private villas abroad
Holiday homes for sale
Penis extensions
Tattle
www.buymorebots.com

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You know what makes me laugh is most places with farm at the end of it indicates if you live there you're most likely a farmer..ask any farmer when was the last time they could just duck off on holiday and leave their animals and they'll laugh at you at for naivety. Hinchfarm of course isn't a farm just a tend one in Sophie dream world and hinch of course doesn't give two fucks about leaving her animals despite not long ago 'rescuing' more to add her collection
It's a new category of farm for tax purposes:
Category Z List)
Tend farm for the purpose of filming content for the Huns, innit. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Came over to see how you were all hanging in Hinchys thread, I see she is away on another holiday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so relatable, little old me. I'm not sure the sheep are done with her as I'm constantly seeing reels of goodbye grey, hello beige ๐Ÿ™„ and other carbon copies of not a farm. One thing I'd say has gone is the over buying of products and over use. People have finally wised up that one product has multiple uses.
My god she is boring!
I'll go 1st:
Jet2holidays
Private villas abroad
Holiday homes for sale
Penis extensions
Tattle
www.buymorebots.com
Howdoilookliketrollomon.com

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe she is gearing up to promote her next book. In the style of best bubs tap to tidy pickle cottage, may I present to you: "This is Me Farm" by Farmer Hinch
Bonus content includes 'how I overcome tendfarm loife, with moi size five fooootzzzzzzz'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god she is boring!
I'll go 1st:
Jet2holidays
Private villas abroad
Holiday homes for sale
Penis extensions
Tattle
www.buymorebots.com
Are size5footz big?
How big is the average dick?
Is it wrong to shag your dog
How do you clean a washing machine?
Howtowriteabook.com
Is plagiarising illegal?
What does bitty mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Very calculated of her to use the Queenโ€™s funeral day to post when she knew people would be at home ๐Ÿ˜ก Funny how weโ€™ve not heard anything since!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I've just looked at her 5 most recent "followers". Each one has an account with 15 pictures and each of the 15 pictures were uploaded on the same day and then nothing. Almost no interaction. I particularly like this one - such a good match (NOT) for a cleaning account. I can't decide if I am more cross with her for buying these fake accounts or Insta for not doing anything about removing them from their platform.

1663926493594.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He will still mock them, his point was not just about grey, just the fact they have no personality which is true. I get using sites like pintrest for ideas but they literally just copy and paste.
I agree,but I'm sure he said this long after hinch had started her transformation.

She is definitely gearing up for some big reveal - keeps all quiet for a while before the next tit show. Canโ€™t wait to see what duck up this will be and we can all get back to laughing at her ๐Ÿ˜‚
Pregnancy probably. She needs to think of a new way to keep people interested in her.

Reactions: 11
Are size5footz big?
How big is the average dick?
Is it wrong to shag your dog
How do you clean a washing machine?
Howtowriteabook.com
Is plagiarising illegal?
What does bitty mean?
How to spell poiynyunt
Tax on third home abroad
Do baby girls bring in more ad deals?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How much are interactive bots?
Do interactive bots really work?
Chinese gender predictor

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I went to my local Tesco (which is massive) and I couldn't see one piece of Hinch related crap in the home section or in the washing section (fabric conditioner etc) ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Reactions: 20
Where has she gone lol? How weird. I understood her silence over our mourning for our Queen, as that was probably advised by her management. I hope sheโ€™s fucked off for good ๐Ÿคฃ. X

Sorry if Iโ€™m Kate to the party but has Hinch just filmed herself cheering through a gun salute to the Queen? Because, you know, sheโ€™s such a royalist.
This has really made me laugh this morning, at her and just sums up her while life.
Most of us, if we witnessed 'fireworks' during the day would probably turn to the people they are with and say 'are they fireworks during the day? Surely not? That's odd. Maybe it's gunfire? Are we near a barracks or something?' Even if we didn't make the connection with the Queen, we would just shrug and say 'odd!'. End of story.
Because hinch displays her entire life for the gram, only seeing insta worthy best bits, probably assuming the 'fireworks' were because of her visit. She has embarrassed herself to the world of social media ๐Ÿคฃ
Most people would now say 'what a dick, I thought they were fireworks but obviously they were a gun salute for the queen'
Obviously Hinch won't. Just own it, it's quite funny really.

Reactions: 10
Which names rhyme with Ronald and Leonard?
Is my husband a roadman?
Whatโ€™s a bidet?
What the duck are invisible speech needs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How to hack tattle
Private detective to hunt down @fannysjohnny
Cool words to fit in with young love islanders
Urban dictionary
Sap
Cute filters
Foot reduction

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.