Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With friends like Stace who needs enemies eh? 😂 Doing a HB Halloween haul whilst single white female tend buddy is safely miles away in Malta! She’s started Autumn tat buying before Hinch. You just know it’s going to get competitive between the two of them - who can do the best Autumn door decorations, who can do the best tablescape, who goes pumpkin picking first, Halloween costumes etc etc…spending money on plastic rubbish that only gets used for the gram, then gets replaced by more plastic tat next year. Hinch will be unbearable when she returns.
Both posting undeclared HB #ads

Reactions: 10
I came across an ad on insta for her spray wipe done flash. There were around 30 comments and only 2 of them were nice. The rest slated the product and hinch. Wish I’d have screen grabbed them.. can’t find it now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My guess is she will come back showing Handsomezzzzzzz happy to see her. She will then show Henry scowling at her on her gifted sofa. Followed by her tucking him into bed on the gifted mattress stroking his paw.
Jayyymmmeee will share a video of her, pretending not to notice he’s recording her, stroking the fat dog and whispering ‘bless her heart’.
Thing is that dog is never happy to see her!
The only time he shows any form of anything is when he starts howling after he’s been left for a while. I don’t think that’s missing her, just an attachment issue
My dog goes absolutely nuts, jumps all over me, licks me and runs round my feet. In all this time I’ve never seen Henry do that.

Even the dog knows she’s a prick, they’re good judges of character!

Reactions: 23
Do you reckon the rest of the wedding party returned home by Tuesday latest to get back to their jobs. Meanwhile Hinch (plus Ma & pa) = the wedding guests who just won’t leave.

Watching some day time Tv which I rarely do. Mel C talking about writing her memoir - twenty odd years (or is it 30 😮) since the hey day of the spice girls.
I just laughed out loud at the fact that Sophie Rose wrote her memoir a year after finding partial fame 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Only tenuously linked to Hunch but had to laugh at my FB sponsored ads for corner booths
IMG_20220922_121724.jpg

Argos have done a better job than BTEC Brad.

@AllieBee whoever said was right, Married At First Sight UK. The mafs series are top notch trashy reality TV. I'm an educated woman but I can't resist the (mostly tend) drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm over there too. Absolute top notch remarks! Witty fuckers. #sherpherdspiehead has me sniggering every time!🤣

Wonder if she's back from maltaaaaa yet?
I’m not even on that thread but I watch MAFS and I know exactly who shepherds pie head is 😂 might have to venture over but I’m an episode behind.

To keep it Hinch related I wonder if she’ll get those crappy pumpkins she made out of clothes (?) and string this year? I’m guessing they’re in Malden tip. They were hilarious though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just clicked on Home Bargains stories and there is some bizarre “take over” by Hinch.
don’t send any traffic over to it. I’ve got the screen shots we want!
Plinky plonky music as she fingers all the products from “her range”. Then fingers them in her trolley whilst cackling and gushing “it’s so surreal guys” as if she’s just won a competition.
absilurely zero information about the products. It’s literally just her touching them on the shelf and then in her trolley.She then folds herself In half for a fan photo and then continues in some contorted position at the shelf. She then taps the camera away as she packs her bags - I assume it’s Jamie filming and shes annoyed with the angle, yet it still makes the cut.
this way the advert isn’t on her account.She doesn’t need to declare it. Excuse typos. I’m being quick.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I just clicked on Home Bargains stories and there is some bizarre “take over” by Hinch.
Plinky plonky music as she fingers all the products from “her range”. Then fingers them in her trolley whilst cackling and gushing “it’s so surreal guys” as if she’s just won a competition.
absilurely zero information about the products. It’s literally just her touching them on the shelf and then in her trolley.She then folds herself In half for a fan photo and then continues in some contorted position at the shelf. She then taps the camera away as she packs her bags - I assume it’s Jamie filming and shes annoyed with the angle, yet it still makes the cut.
this way the advert isn’t on her account.She doesn’t need to declare it. Excuse typos. I’m being quick.
She looks like she's holding in a wee.
Edit to add - wonder when they filmed this because there was only the end aisle display of cuntalyptus when I went on Monday Tuesday. Bank holiday has fucked with my internal calendar.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Edit to add - wonder when they filmed this because there was only the end aisle display of cuntalyptus when I went on Monday.
She looks a state. She needs a stylist! I don’t understand why she doesn’t get herself one!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
my god that hair 😅 pick a colour or get some ombre extensions ffs 😂

Reactions: 16
Edit to add - wonder when they filmed this because there was only the end aisle display of cuntalyptus when I went on Monday Tuesday. Bank holiday has fucked with my internal calendar.
There was the fan photo posted here. I can’t remember when. Was it @Andioooop ??

Reactions: 7
Haha bet no one knew who she was despite all of that cooing and fingering the products so Home Bargains had to stage a fan pic 😂
She even follows those fans to the tills and watched them buy all the detergent products. It’s a really really shoddy advert. No effort. No skill. No explanation of the product. She could have interviewed the fans and asked them what they liked about the scent etc. instead it’s literally just rubbing the products and laughing. Get over it hinch. You’ve seen that drawing of you for What 4 years now? Come on. Little old me can’t possibly cut it anymore??!

Reactions: 23
I’m not even on that thread but I watch MAFS and I know exactly who shepherds pie head is 😂 might have to venture over but I’m an episode behind.

To keep it Hinch related I wonder if she’ll get those crappy pumpkins she made out of clothes (?) and string this year? I’m guessing they’re in Malden tip. They were hilarious though.
Did she make make some out of concrete/cement or something once? Tied in a sock? If so I want to see them 🤣

She even follows those fans to the tills and watched them buy all the detergent products. It’s a really really shoddy advert. No effort. No skill. No explanation of the product. She could have interviewed the fans and asked them what they liked about the scent etc. instead it’s literally just rubbing the products and laughing. Get over it hinch. You’ve seen that drawing of you for What 4 years now? Come on. Little old me can’t possibly cut it anymore??!
Didn't think it was possible for her to sound like a bigger twit than she already is, but here we are 😆 she sounds off her tits, seriously unhinged. Hunch the unhinged, if that makes sennnnssshhhhh guysssss. HB have removed the ability to comment on the story 😆😆😆

She looks a state. She needs a stylist! I don’t understand why she doesn’t get herself one!
I think it would make better brand sense if she stuck a Hunchxteschooooooo basket over her head. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw Sam f on insta advert for vuba driveway a five day process ?didn’t hinch make out it was done day before the move or something or have it got that wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.