Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being able to just not work for two weeks and go back whenever you feel like it with no repercussions 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 32
I thought her and SSS were pointless before, but the last couple of weeks have confirmed it. Waste of space, the pair of them (and countless other “influencers”)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think sopha dipped her toe in by posting some fake happy moments to see people’s reaction before starting her Halloween haul bollox with ads on. It’s not going well so she’s being quiet until her agency tell her what angle to go for.
She’ll post some bits about the camels and the turkeys, the kids and the overweight hound, and possibly her gran to get them all emoshh and then she will crack on with the busiest sales season of the year. Then in Jan she will reveal she is expecting another source of income. Voilà.
I think you'll be getting a bingo for this 😉

Reactions: 19
Radio silence once again now she's finished bragging about being in Malta.
🥴🥴 Wish I could just take time off from my draining 50 hour working week whenever I felt like it. But I have a heart and think of others before my own wellbeing to make sure the medically complex children/adults in my care are getting their every day needs met. Slogging my guts out to pay my way and making a better life for my husband and I.
Silly me, I must be doing it all wrong. Perhaps I should chuck it all in to become a selfish bragging twatty Insta influencer instead. Nah duck that, I will stick to my honest grafting thank you very much.
Apologies for the rant, I'm knackered after a long slog of a day at work today. I adore and love my job so much but seeing this wankers bragging over the recent days has pissed me off massively.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
These threads have never moved so slowly. You know it’s bad when the trolls are bored.

#mrshinchisover

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
These threads have never moved so slowly. You know it’s bad when the trolls are bored.

#mrshinchisover
These threads are so dull atm. I'm over on the MAFSUK thread, dying at the tattle commentary. Hinch is certainly on her way to the exit.

Reactions: 19
I thought she was so worried about Ronnie missing nursery and disturbing his routine since he got upset when he had to go back?

Was that all just tend since he’s away from nursery and routine again now she might as well of not sent him back for a week or two if she knew she was going away:

Reactions: 38
These threads are so dull atm. I'm over on the MAFSUK thread, dying at the tattle commentary. Hinch is certainly on her way to the exit.
I'm over there too. Absolute top notch remarks! Witty fuckers. #sherpherdspiehead has me sniggering every time!🤣

Wonder if she's back from maltaaaaa yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think sopha dipped her toe in by posting some fake happy moments to see people’s reaction before starting her Halloween haul bollox with ads on. It’s not going well so she’s being quiet until her agency tell her what angle to go for.
She’ll post some bits about the camels and the turkeys, the kids and the overweight hound, and possibly her gran to get them all emoshh and then she will crack on with the busiest sales season of the year. Then in Jan she will reveal she is expecting another source of income. Voilà.
Or as the huns say because they can't spell voilà, WALLAH 🤣

What does MAFSUK stand for?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes come over to MAFS but whatever you do, do not comment on any spoiler you see on insta/DM etc…!

Feeling divided as to whether hunch will be upset or relieved things have slowed down on here.. I think she might be hoping if things are quiet then she won’t have to pay out for as many bots as reporting will stop. Oh how she underestimates the tattlers!

Thread suggestion -
‘Soph started her world tour with the many Maltese huns and all we got was one looooong thread’

Reactions: 10
My guess is she will come back showing Handsomezzzzzzz happy to see her. She will then show Henry scowling at her on her gifted sofa. Followed by her tucking him into bed on the gifted mattress stroking his paw.
Jayyymmmeee will share a video of her, pretending not to notice he’s recording her, stroking the fat dog and whispering ‘bless her heart’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Brace yourselves for soph trying to copy sss Halloween vibeezzzzzz with some seriously crappy tat and ‘homemade’ displays 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
With friends like Stace who needs enemies eh? 😂 Doing a HB Halloween haul whilst single white female tend buddy is safely miles away in Malta! She’s started Autumn tat buying before Hinch. You just know it’s going to get competitive between the two of them - who can do the best Autumn door decorations, who can do the best tablescape, who goes pumpkin picking first, Halloween costumes etc etc…spending money on plastic rubbish that only gets used for the gram, then gets replaced by more plastic tat next year. Hinch will be unbearable when she returns.

Reactions: 26
With friends like Stace who needs enemies eh? 😂 Doing a HB Halloween haul whilst single white female tend buddy is safely miles away in Malta! She’s started Autumn tat buying before Hinch. You just know it’s going to get competitive between the two of them - who can do the best Autumn door decorations, who can do the best tablescape, who goes pumpkin picking first, Halloween costumes etc etc…spending money on plastic rubbish that only gets used for the gram, then gets replaced by more plastic tat next year. Hinch will be unbearable when she returns.
Glad you said this. I used to watch accounts like this and feel so awful because we didn’t really celebrate Halloween, nor did I want to. Not only that but it’s a LOT of plastic junk that’s expensive, messy……….. ugly……… and I used to worry my kids were missing out. Not just me felt this way right? But they hype it up so much and it’s purely to sell crap. There’s no memories or quality time being created, it’s just junk!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mrs Meldrum throwing shade at Soph this morning! Whether it’s intentional or not I just lav it guyzzzzzz!

She’s also showing that if you do want to follow the panelling trend then less is definitely more. I prefer her colours than the piss stained hay bale colour Hinch has used in Notafarm.
F9607B85-11C9-4AE5-BB93-81FB8B488E3E.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Mrs Meldrum throwing shade at Soph this morning! Whether it’s intentional or not I just lav it guyzzzzzz!

She’s also showing that if you do want to follow the panelling trend then less is definitely more. I prefer her colours than the piss stained hay bale colour Hinch has used in Notafarm.View attachment 1596606
Be sure of our decisions? It’s a HALL you weapons grade cuntchops

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m reading a Miss Marple at the moment and this just came up, didn’t know our Hinch was an Agatha Christie fan! 😆
00CA27DD-CACA-4353-8DE1-F4AE2603A4FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.