Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This period of silence has proven that Mrs Hinch is no more than an Instagram version of QVC.
Exactly this !!! Protecting her brand so she doesn’t get a negative response . Has zero content other than flogging her Tesco table tat . Even the sheep do not care where she is nowadays when she goes awol 🤣

Reactions: 21
I find what she does and doesn’t post about fascinating, she should be studied in sociology 😂 she used Remembrance Day to try flog some clothes didn’t she? Barely mentioned covid, I’m sure in the past she posted about 9/11, but goes completely silent during the mourning period???

Reactions: 23
She may have taken on board the grief tourist comments. She does it whenever anyone dies and tbh I did notice even comments from thicko huns when she jumped on the last death bandwagon. She’s a nobody, I don’t know why she thinks she’s been besties with celebs all her life

Reactions: 15
She will genuinely be too scared from the backlash she’d get posting her usual shite. Her accounts on its last legs as it is

Reactions: 17
I called out someone i follow on ig for mixing chemicals. She didnt take down the story but did post not to do what she had. Yet she tagged hinch in the before stories. Why do idiots crave her attention

Reactions: 16
None of them have mates, it's sad actually. Her only friends are mummy, daddy, cling on, mamfa.
Jamies only friend is Fiddles growler
Cheers Danielle you just made me vomit at the thought of Fiddles wrinkled, dry, saggy, balding growler!!!

Hello nusties, I hope you’re all well

Question time from Bey…
1) How long has she been silent for?
2) Why can’t I find this Home Bargains post with the comments turned off?
It's still on the Home Bargains Facebook page. But if you look at a FB page called Home Bargains Appreciation ?Group/?Page (sorry can't remember whether its group or page, someone has posted about Pukealyptus and they were all slagging it when I last looked, 40 odd comments and all of them didn't like it. Those people are less likely to be Hinch sheep, because Hinch sheep will 'love it' and will say crap like 'I'm obsessed with it' and spend all their meagre wages on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Well I’m not spending loads on her cleaning products, when you can buy a bottle of bleach for 50p from Tesco, does the job and better

• Heart
Has Hinch been totally silent or has she been liking and commenting on other people's accounts? Usually someone, when she is silent, notices she has followed someone new or liked a comment or two.

Reactions: 13
Has Hinch been totally silent or has she been liking and commenting on other people's accounts? Usually someone, when she is silent, notices she has followed someone new or liked a comment or two.
She followed her Hinchers yesterday who tagged her in her TAT photos

Reactions: 13
I’d never looked at her tagged photos before, but just took a quick browse and wow it’s so strange and quite worrying what people tag her in! Like seriously why!!!! Bizzare.x

Reactions: 19
I’d never looked at her tagged photos before, but just took a quick browse and wow it’s so strange and quite worrying what people tag her in! Like seriously why!!!! Bizzare.x
Their kids is the weirdest to me, I’ve also seen IVF journeys (and this is the woman with no sensitivity regarding miscarriages etc why the duck would you take her) didn’t someone keep tagging her in her pregnancy pictures as the baby was going to be a ‘mini hincher’ and so much other weird stuff. Absolutely boggles the mind!!!

Reactions: 11
Most people are starting to post again but not ads. She hasn’t even checked in with her sheep. Surely if she was away at the wedding she could have said. She’s so over confident that everyone will stick around waiting for a few crumbs from their lord and master. There will always be some die hard huns but I’d love to know how many have even missed her. Some just seem to want a like from her on their posts and they’re happy 🙄

Reactions: 17
Yesssss. Keep reporting the bots you lovely people 😘

Or she bought them but the number of people unfollowing is much higher than she thought?! 🤔
Maybe, but I also think it is where Insta have removed bots we have been reporting. Her limited follower list has been full of them every time I have checked the last few days. Only one or two genuine accounts in the list each time. So she is either buying lots more, or less genuine people are actually following her.

I can’t get my head around the fact she can be such a fraud knowing herself that 80% of her followers are fake accounts she has paid money for. How the brands who work with her don’t see it I’ll never understand, but maybe they are now seeing it and that is why she hasn’t had any new contracts lately?🤞🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve a feeling when she does finally pop on she will do a follow train to help her poor followers who haven’t posted in a few days and their engagement has dropped (obviously only doing it to up her own engagement tho)

• Sick
  • Haha
Screenshot_20220913-091014_Facebook.jpg

This post has just been removed off the page 🤣🤣 the comments were just full of negative comments with the odd die hard hicnh fan trying to stick up for queen hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.