Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked in to see and she’s still MIA is this the longest she’s gone without
posting ? Most interesting thing Hinch has done in a very long while...
No when Ronnie was born and the house was bring doubled in size she went awol for over 4 months🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This thread is quiet so she’s lost her guidance and doesn’t know what to do without us telling her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This thread is quiet so she’s lost her guidance and doesn’t know what to do without us telling her
Like when we did thread 500 and she went completely quiet until we started 501. Floundering around without Tattles top tips for top content!

Reactions: 26
It really wouldn’t surprise me if she’s used this as an opportunity to go to wherever the wedding is being held early and is making a holiday of it. Obviously she’s never going to admit that though.

She’ll come back at some point asking how everyone is, saying how it’s all felt a little “strange” and that it’s made her realise how important family is so they’ve just spent the last 10-14 days just enjoying each other 🥺 then followed up by a montage of all tat that the sheep has been sharing and a crappy quote and some crap about it making her smile at a tough time

🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She’ll be back and pretend she’s been spending time with her bEaUtIfUL fAmILy in the shed with Royoioi 🤣🤣 she’s clearly still on Instagram commenting on and following huns 🤢

I suspect she’s been told not to advertise as speculated and doesn’t know what to post until bestbubs4eva does 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s so deluded she probably thinks she’s nearly as famous as the Windsors so has taken the 10 days of mourning quite literally and won’t post 😭 she’s so thick I really do think she has done that Lmaoo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s so deluded she probably thinks she’s nearly as famous as the Windsors so has taken the 10 days of mourning quite literally and won’t post 😭 she’s so thick I really do think she has done that Lmaoo
I was actually thinking this 🫢 such a big celebrity couple she is after all! 😂
Maybe we’ll get a peeping Jimmers video of Sopha in the boot room looking pensive ‘look at ‘er, thinking about The Queen blesserart’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen a whole shelf in my local Home Bargains dedicated to her new range 🤦🏼‍♀️
come on Glasgow, I thought better of you than that!!!

Had a subtle sniff (didn’t want anyone to see me and think I’m an hole one of the huns) It’s not bad. Not great, but iv smelt worse. puke wonderland for a start 🤮

Anyway, off I wandered to the next aisle and picked up a scrub daddy - for my bugger of a shower screen - thought it might help. first and last time iv ever bought one of these bad boys, load of tit & il never use it again👎🏼
If she can sell this tit to her shoppers they are ficker than I fink

Reactions: 15
Feeling a bit nostalgic, wondering to myself where in Fakefarm she has hung her beautiful crap box frame that had the lovely piece of concrete? You know, the memento of her hols?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon poor Al has flooded the place with all his tears after the sad news of the queen, all his woodwork has gone rotten & they’re all floating around in rubber rings

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I was going to say, is the narcissist in her struggling with attention falling elsewhere.

Reactions: 10
I reckon poor Al has flooded the place with all his tears after the sad news of the queen, all his woodwork has gone rotten & they’re all floating around in rubber rings
Now this I would love to see 😂 The Floofheads are all floating around on the bouncy castle 😂

I was actually thinking this 🫢 such a big celebrity couple she is after all! 😂
Maybe we’ll get a peeping Jimmers video of Sopha in the boot room looking pensive ‘look at ‘er, thinking about The Queen blesserart’ 🤣
Peeping Jimmers 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if the tend farm has buckled under the weight of all Gepeto’s wood crafting shite in each room… then they’ve been eaten by the Camel’s and shat on by the chickens and poor old Henners is lord of the tend grass?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's in mourning hun. She's currently wandering around Hinch Not A Farm dressed in black, complete with veil, crying over the Instagram posts about Her Majesty*. Hope that helps hun xoxo

*this is in jest, I adored our Queenie
I think you mean "wondering"
Seeing as she's a best selling awfor and all that 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.