Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like all comments have been removed and commenting disabled on both of the Hinch posts. Comments open as normal on the non-Hinch-related posts!
Lmao how on earth is she still around?! 😭 the people she work with even realise she’s so disliked the can’t have the comments on sorry how is that not funny

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry to be that person but when rose wonderland came out I was still a hincher - I know I'll see myself out - I've seen a few people say what a flop and nightmare it was. Can anyone tell me what happened? I did a search but there's far too many to scroll through.
They did loads of marketing for it and thought it would fly off the shelves. However, people were seeing crates of it left unsold in Home Bargains towards the end of winter when they were changing stock the spring scents.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry to be that person but when rose wonderland came out I was still a hincher - I know I'll see myself out - I've seen a few people say what a flop and nightmare it was. Can anyone tell me what happened? I did a search but there's far too many to scroll through.
As far as I remember it was a limited edition fir a short time only, and shops were still trying to flog it a year later🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think her silence is ignorance to her loyal sheep! What if they’re suffering over the queens passing and need their queen to keep them going?! Surely it’s the least she can do after they’ve funded her mansion 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think her silence is ignorance to her loyal sheep! What if they’re suffering over the queens passing and need their queen to keep them going?! Surely it’s the least she can do after they’ve funded her mansion 🤷‍♀️
She’ll come back with some massive drama

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she’s actually stuck to not posting I thought for sure the ads would start again this morning! For once she’s done something I didn’t predict 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder when she breaks the news of sorry I havent been on guys there has been sick and tit in every room of the house tit tit tit poo poo poo see I am relatable this is normal isnt it guys

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe they add her name to the rubbish scents to try to flog it.
To be honesssssscht l have a vision of the P&G product developers being like this ⬇ Any awful products they develop they say “Just stick Hinch’s name on it, the fick as duck hunzz will buy it anyway” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She will be back to say how upset she is as she fondly remembers once she was invited to stay in Windsor castle with the queen but she turned it down guysschhh as little old tend anxiety stopped her

• Haha
Reactions: 69
She will be back to say how upset she is as she fondly remembers once she was invited to stay in Windsor castle with the queen but she turned it down guysschhh as little old tend anxiety stopped her
She would also say how she would have been sat next to Brad Pitt at a banquet held in her honour at Windsor Castle, but the tend anxiety was just too much guyssssssh. If you nose you nose 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She would also say how she would have been sat next to Brad Pitt at a banquet held in her honour at Windsor Castle, but the tend anxiety was just too much guyssssssh. If you nose you nose 🤭
She wouldn't get past the corgis😉🤣

• Haha
I reckon she is going to be one of those fanatic mourners all in black, the lace out, black veil the works… just for the likes and clout!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's not saying anything because maybe that ounce of respect she possibly has has prevented her from doing any #ad aka #fundthefarm and quite frankly she has duck all else to talk about these days unless it generates her income! Not worth her time!

Will this silence have any effect on her insta metrics? don`t really know anything about this but the longer she`s not posting the sheep will surely have time to shake the chemical haze off and think for themselves for a moment or two.

Reactions: 9
Hello nusties, I hope you’re all well

Question time from Bey…
1) How long has she been silent for?
2) Why can’t I find this Home Bargains post with the comments turned off?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.