Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a couple of influenzas commenting on how they feel but also asking their ‘audience’ how they feel. Because I understand there are many folk feeling a bit upset or a bit lost or anxious and so do they. Just a nice wee gesture. But not Hinch. She’s meant to be an ambassador for mental health. Why not a small message just checking in on her followers/bots. As others have said she’s usual such a grief tourist

Reactions: 19
Commenting on all the Royals Instagram accounts and making it about herself!
"Me and Jaymeee and I carnt believe the sad newsh. I was cleaning my farm house using my new eucalyptus flavoured shpray when I heard the newsh. I'll nevarrr forget that moment in my Orangery, next to my log burnarr. 💔 Xx"

• Haha
Reactions: 57
SS is pretending to be little miss respectful and follow lead aswell. There's not one sincere bone in 90% of the influencers bodies. SS criticised the Royal family before, which is fine, each to their own, I'm far from a royalist myself but if that's how she feels what's with the silence? Goes to show there's nothing real in the influencer world. They're all fake.

Bloody this!!! ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻 Absolutely spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wonder if she'll manage to go all the way till next Tuesday without bragging?
I have to admit it's blissful without her posting and my blood pressure has gone right down.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve seen a couple of influenzas commenting on how they feel but also asking their ‘audience’ how they feel. Because I understand there are many folk feeling a bit upset or a bit lost or anxious and so do they. Just a nice wee gesture. But not Hinch. She’s meant to be an ambassador for mental health. Why not a small message just checking in on her followers/bots. As others have said she’s usual such a grief tourist
Poor boy’s auntie Titsalina could be breaking her heart and yet she doesn’t even check in on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
TBH, if Hunch asked the sheep how they were feeling, I'm cynical enough to believe it would only be because she wanted to boost her engagement. Best, she just shuts up, preferably permanently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Poor boy’s auntie Titsalina could be breaking her heart and yet she doesn’t even check in on her.
I know 🤣 old brexit dildo and sexy daddy pig are overcome. However pablo bastard just wants to know where her candles are from and he’s fuuuumin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It was Hair by Sophie Rose.

View attachment 1569908View attachment 1569909

View attachment 1569919
And now I understand why Fiddles sometimes get called FredaYahoo!!!! Never knew that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1573175

Interesting comments this afternoon!
Stacey is definitely not down to Earth.

But hopefully the Zoflora fumes are wearing off, and the huns are finally starting to see how they've been blinded, had their piggy banks raided, and lined Sophie Hinch's pockets at the same time.

The cost of living crisis might be the wake up call these women all needed whilst old grabby hand parades around property 2 and they're all worrying (like the rest of us) how we're going eat and keep warm this winter.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Stacey is definitely not down to Earth.

But hopefully the Zoflora fumes are wearing off, and the huns are finally starting to see how they've been blinded, had their piggy banks raided, and lined Sophie Hinch's pockets at the same time.

The cost of living crisis might be the wake up call these women all needed whilst old grabby hand parades around property 2 and they're all worrying (like the rest of us) how we're going eat and keep warm this winter.
Yeah I don't agree with that comment about Stacey either.

But I do think the cost of living crisis we are all in currently will make people's eyes open to more "influencers" like hinch, who show off all their expensive crap and gifted stuff that could go to people who actually need it.

Reactions: 13
Yes and don’t forget we are all where We are supposed to be🙄🙄🙄😝
I wonder if the Queen feels like that, being that she is currently in a coffin? It's such a banal and meaningless statement, and downright offensive to some

Reactions: 22
A work colleague had one of those grey Hinch hessian type bags at work today. Had to refrain myself from hiding it or burning it. 😁 She's a lovely lady so decided not to. Poor lamb would have been beside herself if it had gone 'missing'. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's been quiet ages and i really love it. Instagram is a much nicer place without the influencer bellends

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.