Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on here in so long so I'm sorry if this is something that's been asked and answered long ago! But, what happened to all Hunches Best Mates? The ones that she has been friends with all her life, the ones she called kids and was forever professing her love for them and sharing a subscription box with every month 🤣 Now the only maye she seems to see and talk about is Soloman!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The home bargains FB page, there's a comment about hinchs new lenor. 42 comments and not one of them like it. Hinch, you're done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She could be posting about spending time with her family and with Henry, that would be okay. But she can’t because she doesn’t value those things so she doesn’t know how to be genuine and sincere.
Even doing this she’d have to put AD on every video. Playing in the garden - AD (own range furniture), Baking in the kitchen - AD (own range utensils), going for a walk - AD (own clothing range). Sickening.

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion- (in the voice of Nikki Graeme) WHERE IS SHE ?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone on the royal family thread has just said they’re taking a break from the SSS thread until they can get used to Charles Rex and I can’t stop laughing at the thought of Hinch having a dog bed tantrum that her boys don’t share a name with the king 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
The home bargains FB page, there's a comment about hinchs new lenor. 42 comments and not one of them like it. Hinch, you're done
Looks like all comments have been removed and commenting disabled on both of the Hinch posts. Comments open as normal on the non-Hinch-related posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bingo dobber at the ready, this cuntalyptus.
will be as bigger flop as Rose Blunderland 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like all comments have been removed and commenting disabled on both of the Hinch posts. Comments open as normal on the non-Hinch-related posts!
She’s a bloody liability 🤣 wouldn’t be surprised if the #bekond brigade turned up just because someone didn’t like a bloody fabric softener 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not been on here in so long so I'm sorry if this is something that's been asked and answered long ago! But, what happened to all Hunches Best Mates? The ones that she has been friends with all her life, the ones she called kids and was forever professing her love for them and sharing a subscription box with every month 🤣 Now the only maye she seems to see and talk about is Soloman!
They are Sophs mates SS is Mrs Hinch friend both are completely different phope that helps all the best 😂👍

And Sophs mates only speak to her coz Freda threatens them not to upset her little princess

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe they add her name to the rubbish scents to try to flog it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Soph, fancy being stiched up by her beloved Home Bargains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I knew she’d use this as a perfect excuse for days off.
She’s as lazy as they come.
SS and her are so full of their self importance it’s ridiculous, loads of people more ‘famous’ than them are still / back posting.
The irony of SS rant including something like “The RF get paid to sit in a big house doing nothing”
A bit like her and Hinch then ?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They’ve removed the comments on her home bargains post and disabled any new comments. How strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I knew she’d use this as a perfect excuse for days off.
She’s as lazy as they come.
SS and her are so full of their self importance it’s ridiculous, loads of people more ‘famous’ than them are still / back posting.
The irony of SS rant including something like “The RF get paid to sit in a big house doing nothing”
A bit like her and Hinch then ?
She actually said that😝 the Queen was working upto 2 days before she died and only had 2 official days off each year😜😜😜😜😜😜

• Heart
Reactions: 23
None of them have mates, it's sad actually. Her only friends are mummy, daddy, cling on, mamfa.
Jamies only friend is Fiddles growler

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Sorry to be that person but when rose wonderland came out I was still a hincher - I know I'll see myself out - I've seen a few people say what a flop and nightmare it was. Can anyone tell me what happened? I did a search but there's far too many to scroll through.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.