Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she still not done anything? 🙄 I understand not advertising, that is the respectful thing to do but what about keeping busy, rallying people together, keeping everyone’s spirits up. She really does have nothing say or do that is of any value except selling products.
But that is not her job, her 'job' is to get people to buy tit, because she lurveeessssss it, guzzzzzzz. I agree with another tattler, who suggested that her management has told her to shut it. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Personally I'm really sad that The Queen has died, and I've watched the footage that's on most of the TV channels as well as normal TV.
I've carried on as normal with my life and walked the dog, gone to work, done shopping/chores ect.

I've thought about 9/11 without the need of pointless so called celebs reminding me of it.
I haven't wished that anyone remotely (ir)relevant, or even that anyone I know posts something about it on their social media.

Will people think that I havent thought about 9/11 or The Queen because I havent made a FB post? I don't care, that's on them, not on me!

I can't say life has changed for me, and I doubt that it's changed for anyone really, so why is anyone up in arms about the lack of attention seeking posts from wannabees or anyone on social media. As has been said, life goes on.

The peace is amazing!!
I hope that it makes people realise that we don't need them!
Everyone gets pissed off when they post about special/national days anyway, so thank duck they've all shut up now!
Maybe in their hiatus some people will realise how much they don't need them and unfollow.

From watching the footage of The Queens journey home I've actually realised that everyone watched life through their phones and its pretty sad.
There were people not bowing their heads as a coffin passed, but watching via a phone and to me that's really disrespectful.

My wish from this is that people wake up and understand that they don't need social media to remind them to show respect and that they think independently and just do what is actually right and live their own bloody lives as they want
It's not so much the 911, although something so big, bigger than a 96 year old woman dying, should be mentioned around the world and I find it rank how it wasn't. Not that it should be there for reminding purposes, but for respect. But staying quiet is apparently respectful?
But when I said it annoyed me that Hinch and no other big influencers shared anything about suicide day, something soooo important, nah I stick by it. People especially influencers cry over how important mental health is, how you need to talk, get rid of the stigma, men should talk, all this tit they all say, so it's a crappy thing to do by not mentioning it , and it's a crappy thing to think that it's pointless them sharing info on that day. Really crappy. If you're a big page, you should use your page to help people, to raise awareness, to educate people on statistics around suicide, to share charity pages, links, free numbers for people to ring who are having suicidal thoughts or who just need a chat. 2 or 3 stories. One big page, could save one life. That's important.. They share pointless ads for bleeping sponges but won't share 2 or 3 links for something important? It's crappy. But no cos someone's died, when people die daily, things are pushed under the rug and it's wrong.
Eta. Especially when hinch has said before she's on medication for depression. You'd think she, someone who clearly suffers with mental health, would use her platform to raise awareness on suicide. But she'll happily share info on a tit sponge and surface spray.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
God what a perfect excuse for her to do her favourite thing for 10 days…. NOTHING!

Nothing is genuine with Hinch - so that’s exactly how I see it.

May the Queen rest in peace🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's not so much the 911, although something so big, bigger than a 96 year old woman dying, should be mentioned around the world and I find it rank how it wasn't. Not that it should be there for reminding purposes, but for respect. But staying quiet is apparently respectful?
But when I said it annoyed me that Hinch and no other big influencers shared anything about suicide day, something soooo important, nah I stick by it. People especially influencers cry over how important mental health is, how you need to talk, get rid of the stigma, men should talk, all this tit they all say, so it's a crappy thing to do by not mentioning it , and it's a crappy thing to think that it's pointless them sharing info on that day. Really crappy. If you're a big page, you should use your page to help people, to raise awareness, to educate people on statistics around suicide, to share charity pages, links, free numbers for people to ring who are having suicidal thoughts or who just need a chat. 2 or 3 stories. One big page, could save one life. That's important.. They share pointless ads for bleeping sponges but won't share 2 or 3 links for something important? It's crappy. But no cos someone's died, when people die daily, things are pushed under the rug and it's wrong.
Eta. Especially when hinch has said before she's on medication for depression. You'd think she, someone who clearly suffers with mental health, would use her platform to raise awareness on suicide. But she'll happily share info on a tit sponge and surface spray.
Absolutely right. She will only do things if she is going to benefit from it. She says she's grateful for her platform and yet she does nothing with it other than line her pockets. She throws comments around about be kind and mental health yet she won't bother to actually use her page to help anyone else. She very disingenuous and only thinks of herself. To me, it proves once and for all that she is a selling page, nothing more, nothing less.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Absolutely right. She will only do things if she is going to benefit from it. She says she's grateful for her platform and yet she does nothing with it other than line her pockets. She throws comments around about be kind and mental health yet she won't bother to actually use her page to help anyone else. She very disingenuous and only thinks of herself. To me, it proves once and for all that she is a selling page, nothing more, nothing less.
It does annoy me. She doesn't use her page right. She just follows peoples lead.
Someone so big, could use their platform to help and to educate people.
Suicide prevention day.
Mental health and we all know mental health isn't just depression, there's so many things that come into play with mental health. She could educate and help people. I know someone who once said anxiety wasn't mental health related, that person was EDUCATED, and she learnt alot from that little careless statement she made.
National Bereaved Parents Day
Postpartum support
Anti bullying week
Eating disorder, some people just think an eating disorder is when you're super skinny and won't eat. That's wrong. EDUCATION.
Links for people struggling financially, food bank links for various areas, tips on how to save energy. Perfect for the current issues we're going through.
She struggled with her weight enough to get a band, there's support out there, she could use her platform to discuss that, and she's openly said the band was a massive regret. Why? Share your story. Educate people.
I could go on and on.
She does NOTHING. But no, the queen dies, let's stay silent because everyone else is.
This doesn't just go for Hinch either.
But to sit there and say it's pointless for them to share something is wrong. But then I'll also say, sharing something just on the awareness day is wrong too. It should be all the time, but if not then on the day is enough to educate and, or save lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It would be interesting to see how many bots she's bought during her absence. Does anyone have the numbers?

Reactions: 8
I do completely agree with you. That's the point though, Hinch and alike don't actually care about MH, they use it to their advantage when they're being called out about something, which btw bleeping disgusts me.
Thats was my point, they post for attention and engagement.
They could save a life, and yes, prefer to shill a latest product in replacement for that - which speaks volumes! Anything they post is insincere so I'm glad in a way that they keep quiet because they make a mockery of it anyway.
I know the sheep are thick fucks, but I'd like to think that any of them suffering with MH will be searching themselves for help and using better sources than people like her, who are completely unhealthy for MH.

I don't think that 9/11 is more or less important than The Queen, what they are is completely different.
The media do this and blanket a subject in preference for another. Think of everything that was missed because of covid or even the joke that was the Prime Ministerial hustings...

I don't think them staying quiet is respectful, I think they know that they have to sell and brag so will be in tit if they continue to do that, and she's the champ at that.
There's nothing stopping her posting anything normal because life is going on, but she's nothing to post because she's so bleeping boring and can't post without a brag or getting it wrong.

I've been on here long enough to know that she's damned if she does and damned if she don't, so that's why I'm enjoying the peace from her and all the wasters. Like I said, it's only for attention anyway, so less of that they get the better

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe she's been trampled by the woolly wankers running amok in her kitchen? Just a thought(or hope?!!😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just read on here that she said she's got a wedding this week abroad. Forgot about that!
Wonder if she'll stand NORMAL in the photos this time. Or will she bend and stand behind someone to hide her perfectly normal figure?

Wonder if something happened the dog
That's next if she doesn't put him on a strict diet.

Reactions: 11
She can’t post anything without declaring an AD hence why she is so quiet. Everything in her house, her cleaning bits, everything is an ad so she has no option but to stay silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New reply from joy of clean
Then they aren’t cruelty free 😡 stop selling in those countries and then you will be! Same as a bunch of make up brands who don’t test in the UK but sell in mainland China so effectively allow their products to be tested E.G. MAC

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it's funny when Hinch stuffs up and we chat on here but I'm really enjoying her enforced silence 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.