Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Soph, you're so right, your home really DOES change lives!! It serves as a warning and makes everyone realise what mistakes to avoid when doing any type of house renovation!

Screenshot_20220907-223050_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg she really has no shame. Sat in her new big garden with her ridiculous pets telling her sheep how cleaning changes lives. No love. Lying and manipulating people out of their precious money has changed YOUR life. Let’s not get it twisted. None of your sheep are moving to a pretend farm because they’ve bought frosted eucalyptus… which FYI sounds like it should be a Vicks scent not a wash powder. Anyway. I’m off to bed in my regular house that I soon won’t be able to afford but no worries cos I’ll just wank off my taps and buy a ridiculous amount of minkys and life will be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Gutted... Eucalyptus is one of my favourite scents, childhood memories of my grandparents 😭 If it wasnt lining her pockets, I would have most definitely tried a few bits from that range! Never mind, itll probably smell of lies more than anything 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
It all started with her asking another person about the minky they were using, she had no interest in cleaning until she realised she could cash in on it!

Reactions: 27
The ads: "Store up and away from children."

Mrs Hinch "Look under my sink guysch!! It's full of all these products I want to shill to you. Look, some of this is in eco friendly cardboard eeeeeee. Heeee heeee heeeee, looook! I schtyled it with plastic, fake eucalyptus. Heeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee guysch! I don't care about safety or my children getting in here. I decorated under my sink cause you must buy my stuff!!!"

Screenshot_20220907-235353_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 33
Well so far looks like the same old shite just this time it’s beige instead of grey, and there are a couple of alpacas in the garden. Ooh and she’s decorated under her sink
Why the duck would someone get their child to say love you to a complete stranger?????
I honestly do not understand!
A sad woman who is so desperate to get her queens attention 🤨😤

Reactions: 15
I honestly don't think they live in that house, it looks like some kind of hotel or holiday rental literally nothing out of place at all and definitely not somewhere 2 toddlers live. I really feel sorry for those boys if they do live there. It really seems like a house that's been bought and 'done up' just for the 'gram

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I honestly don't think they live in that house, it looks like some kind of hotel or holiday rental literally nothing out of place at all and definitely not somewhere 2 toddlers live. I really feel sorry for those boys if they do live there. It really seems like a house that's been bought and 'done up' just for the 'gram
No, you're completely wrong.

"It's a very lived in home." - her Mum said. On the day they moved in.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Has anyone seen the label lady's (stacey solomon sister) latest video putting labels on hot chocolate jar? Do the tiles in the kitchen look the same as Mrs hinch old kitchen? Is that who is living in the old house?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her thumb nail looks mouldy to me with that colour on the tip 🤮😄
The fabric softener smells just like damp though , that’s how I would describe it so the mouldy nails are very fitting 💅 honestly it smells horrible

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She sounds so bleeping dumb when promoting her tit!! Why does she talk like that!? Annoying bint!!

Reactions: 14
Howling over InchyWincyAcornmanzzzzzz and his Cunty loife story. 😂😂😂

Almost tend Cunty, West Maldonia 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.