Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously pissed off at this Eucalyptus shite. I have a real Eucalyptus plant that I plan to clip stalks from for in the house as I love real plants in the house.
I've even propagated the house plants I have and made more.

And now with this I'm going to look like a bleeping Hun šŸ™„šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Been off here for nearly a year now as she was getting boring. Looks like Iā€™ve got a lot to catch up on šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has it not absolutely pissed it down in maldon all day? If I sat on my grass Iā€™d be as wet as a hun in home bargains inhaling eucashitus shhhhcents.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Yes please don't ask us to fill you inšŸ˜‰šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Well so far looks like the same old shite just this time itā€™s beige instead of grey, and there are a couple of alpacas in the garden. Ooh and sheā€™s decorated under her sink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has it not absolutely pissed it down in maldon all day? If I sat on my grass Iā€™d be as wet as a hun in home bargains inhaling eucashitus shhhhcents.
Not sure exactly for Maldon but I am about 20 mins away and we had a downpour around 1 for about 5 mins and mostly sun since

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh for gods sake inch put your phone away whatā€™s with the cuntry music and her sitting like a bleeping idiot in a straw patch. You really are a pair of COWBOYS. They are both delusional that house isnā€™t even in the country you hear the traffic roaring by.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How pathetic is Jamie lol

Lennie was defo told to go and sit on mummaaaazzzz knee.
PaFFFFFetic if I'm honesht guysh xx

Reactions: 28
Well so far looks like the same old shite just this time itā€™s beige instead of grey, and there are a couple of alpacas in the garden. Ooh and sheā€™s decorated under her sink
Actually youā€™ll find itā€™s greige šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she released a scent of chip pan & nappisan those idiots would all run for it, pisses me off! I purposely will not buy anything with her name or image on & I donā€™t care if she recommends it or loves it, the woman is an absolute bleeping weapon
Frosted Alpaca Shite is her next new fragrance I hear šŸ˜†šŸ˜† just in time for Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck would someone get their child to say love you to a complete stranger?????
I honestly do not understand!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m dying laughing at Jimbobnojobā€™s story! The farm is now a ranch according to this ball-less jobless knobhead. Glad the kids have a staged occasional hug to be honeshhht! They must wonder where are the other mums hand extension sopha always has on!
head.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why the duck would someone get their child to say love you to a complete stranger?????
I honestly do not understand!
I found that video unbelievably creepy but I wasn't sure whether to comment about it because it's a random child, if that makes sense?
Whys he reposting strangers kids? The bleeping freak.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I find Mr Hinch aka Jobless Jamie Janine Hinchliffe really creepy. The way he films his wife makes me want to šŸ¤¢ no matter how many times he does this, Soph never looks at ease or natural with her kids - itā€™s all so fake! You donā€™t fool us Tattlers!!! šŸ˜‚ Oh and you arenā€™t in the ā€˜countryā€™ - you are next to a main road, a dealership and not far from your in-laws - you also donā€™t live in a farmhouse nor do you own a farm and farmland - idiot! And your name is not HINCH!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Long time reader, first time writer. Iā€™m in a group on Facebook for bargains (2 million people in the group for context). Understandably, recently so many of the posts have been people asking for tips and advice on how to save on energy bills etc. Itā€™s just really bothered me that someone has put up a photo of the new fabric softener on this group and the post currently already has well over 500 comments of people tagging friends ā€œneed to get my hands on thisā€, ā€œcanā€™t wait to try itā€. Someone even put a photo in the comments clearly ā€˜boastingā€™ that theyā€™ve already bought the whole collection. There are so many vulnerable people that will now probably feel ā€˜pressureā€™ to go out and buy the whole collection, giving even more more money to that despicable woman who has all her lights on in the middle of the day with not a care in the world, but I bet these are some of the same people who have been writing posts and comments about how worried they are about rising energy bills. Just wanted to post the sheep emoji under every persons comment. Everything about her winds me up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
She needs to watch her chickens the silly bint. A case of bird flu has been found in Maldon so she will now have to look at her restrictionsā€¦. Wonder if she knows thisšŸ„“ or will the scent of pissy stick antibacterial spray stop it from ever affecting her tend farm

Reactions: 13
Nice moment with the boys and Daddy and she has to lurk filming it then post it online.

Grow a backbone Jim ffs.
I think heā€™s every bit as bad as she is, he allows the exploitation of their children to keep the money rolling in

Reactions: 15
Not SSS thread but this has given me a giggle
IMG_20220907_194357.jpg

You show off that sliding chopping board/container/sink combination after Hunch's Ā£50 Amazon drawer contraption.

Real rivalry or contrived for us trolls, I don't care. It's just sad that grown women are doing either of those things.

Edit also the tomatoes. Showing him picking them earlier in the day so we know they're definitely not Teschos finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.