Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the weather gets cooler I think even die hard hinchers will feel the resentment towards Sophie. As they struggle to heat the house or fill the fridge Sophie will be on insta showing of her new gifted item that she’s charged 30k for. Or she’s sat there with a thin off the shoulder jumper with the heating blasting and windows open while the hinchers have layered up.
but it’s ok because Sophie will do a hinch haul in home bargains filled with £50 of tacky rubbish

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Long time reader, first time writer. I’m in a group on Facebook for bargains (2 million people in the group for context). Understandably, recently so many of the posts have been people asking for tips and advice on how to save on energy bills etc. It’s just really bothered me that someone has put up a photo of the new fabric softener on this group and the post currently already has well over 500 comments of people tagging friends “need to get my hands on this”, “can’t wait to try it”. Someone even put a photo in the comments clearly ‘boasting’ that they’ve already bought the whole collection. There are so many vulnerable people that will now probably feel ‘pressure’ to go out and buy the whole collection, giving even more more money to that despicable woman who has all her lights on in the middle of the day with not a care in the world, but I bet these are some of the same people who have been writing posts and comments about how worried they are about rising energy bills. Just wanted to post the sheep emoji under every persons comment. Everything about her winds me up.
I’ve got to say, they are all adults with free will as much as we do. It’s not like it’s difficult politics to understand or to be left with a ruler one can’t vote for or choose. I don’t feel sorry for the sheep at all and by all means let them get into debt if they have zero common sense! I wouldn’t get into debt if I needed a holiday, never mind bleeping plastic leaves or bloody washing products! They’re her ideal target market because they’re stupid af and they think they belong to wealth by buying her tit! This stupid witch is dying to get into the high end market but she knows where her numbers are. duck her and duck them.

Reactions: 27
‘In a cardboard box!!!’ Oh err did you bleeping notice you absolute pleb that everything else is bleeping PLASTIC? Like your face?!?!??
I just wish she would actually care more and not want to make money. She needs to take a leaf out of the organised mums book- Gemma comes across as genuinely caring, natural and practices as she preaches without shoving a load of tit in your face. Yes she makes some money but her whole demeanour is different.

edited as it wouldn’t use one of my words lol

I’ve got to say, they are all adults with free will as much as we do. It’s not like it’s difficult politics to understand or to be left with a ruler one can’t vote for or choose. I don’t feel sorry for the sheep at all and by all means let them get into debt if they have zero common sense! I wouldn’t get into debt if I needed a holiday, never mind bleeping plastic leaves or bloody washing products! They’re her ideal target market because they’re stupid af and they think they belong to wealth by buying her tit! This stupid witch is dying to get into the high end market but she knows where her numbers are. duck her and duck them.
this is a whole problem with social media and exacerbating a ‘keeping up with the joneses’ attitude. People think this will give them a sense of fulfilment, when it’s bloody washing powder.

Reactions: 20
duck me his story has just set me off 🤣🤣 Country life one whole mile outside of the town and next to a bleeping car dealership…. Dead on mate… Atv!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Long time reader, first time writer. I’m in a group on Facebook for bargains (2 million people in the group for context). Understandably, recently so many of the posts have been people asking for tips and advice on how to save on energy bills etc. It’s just really bothered me that someone has put up a photo of the new fabric softener on this group and the post currently already has well over 500 comments of people tagging friends “need to get my hands on this”, “can’t wait to try it”. Someone even put a photo in the comments clearly ‘boasting’ that they’ve already bought the whole collection. There are so many vulnerable people that will now probably feel ‘pressure’ to go out and buy the whole collection, giving even more more money to that despicable woman who has all her lights on in the middle of the day with not a care in the world, but I bet these are some of the same people who have been writing posts and comments about how worried they are about rising energy bills. Just wanted to post the sheep emoji under every persons comment. Everything about her winds me up.
Welcome you have found your people🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I will never understand why people post pics online of their kids in the bath for all to see?! As a mother you are meant to protect your children not expose them for god knows who to look at them. The amount of perverts out there is alarming and she is basically just feeding them. Is she really that thick? How would she like it if someone filmed her secretly in bath and posted it out there for millions to see/share/do god knows what with?! She actually makes my blood boil!
I seriously thought that it was illegal to take photos of children in the bath, I realise influencers do expose their children to so much but I think she’s the worst, there was Ronnie on the toilet and now both in the bath, she’s disgusting

Reactions: 9
Oh couldn’t agree more, absolutely wasn’t expressing sympathy- pity at most but mostly outrage because it’s just such a reflection at how ridiculous her sheep are

Reactions: 9
Went to home bargains earlier and there was an end of aisle display of frozen eucalyptus... Looked like nothing had sold 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It’s really something when all these people go out and buy her products, making actually quite good looking reels and taking well set up photos to not actually get anything out of it. In fact, they’re essentially advertising the range and doing her job for her. She only has to show it (poorly) once and watch people do what she should be doing but doesn’t and still benefits from it.

If someone who claimed to be my mate or part of a community or whatever relationship she claims to have with the people who follow her did that, I wouldn’t be lining their pockets by running out to buy their products. And that’s essentially what it is, advertising. You’re being sold a product. This is not how did this happen to little old me, it’s a carefully orchestrated and crafted advert. And if you buy the product, it’s been a success.

ETA: one of the reels said the packaging was beautiful, then proceeds to empty them all into glass jars and carafes 🤦🏻‍♀️

ETA: for someone who says “our” a lot, her follows sure don’t get a lot back from her that they don’t have to pay for…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Thank you @Pollyanna263 for the winning suggestion.

Thread titles taken from anywhere in the thread but please mark them with " thread suggestion" or they won't be seen! Keep them short, on topic and swear free please hens!

Newcomers to the thread, take a look at the wiki and thread 500 to have your eyes opened and questions answered

Dogpies dainty size 5s were the talk of the town for much of Sunday night, as was her latest face. Tend best bubs done you dirty Sopha.
It was all very cringeworthy and mean girls, and just got plain weird when Soph started sniffing Trollomans hair.

Despite holding up the queue at McDonald's, the boys were pictured eating takeout pizza. So much for healthy food and 5-a-day ey!
After all the grease of a maccy ds and rubbing her face all over Solomon's hair, it wasn't surprising that she woke up with spots, a cold sore and a boil on Monday morning. The trifecta of poor diet, poor health and being a witch.
She angsted over Ron's nursery updates and planned to bake cakes with Len. The cakes never materialised, but he seemed to have fun washing Ron's bike.

The uncanny valley playroom had netting and sea creatures aptly caught in it installed unsafely on the wall. Netted seafood displayed on a wall is a bit maudlin for a child's bedroom if you ask me.

We all know Soph loves to tell us what she really thinks every now and then. So she invented the character of Tina, dm'd herself as Tina, then whacked on the Gretel filter to tell her character of Tina to piss off. Very professional.

It's not a weekday at Alpacatraz if there isn't a free range camelid wandering through your house. And so the world turns with no one paying her the attention she needs, no article in the sun, no story shares on how she's so quirky omg whatisshelike?!!
More hints about Ron's "invisible needs" and that was Monday.

Tuesday morning she was late for work. Yes, Miss up-at-6-and-working-by-8 was only just starting on her emails at 10am.
Of course, it was a rare child free morning...

Sorry, where was I?
Yes it was a rare child free morning so she had lots to do. The only email in her inbox must have been from p&g reminding her to drop hints on the new odour.
Cuntalyptus.
(I don't plagiarise, credit to @thatsnotstrictlytrue)

So we were subjected to lots of sage green question marks even though the huns have already revealed it all thanks to the soft release anyway.

Then some sort of fever dream of a reel was posted. Emptying out a full lint catcher (despite having the one of the hottest, driest summers on record), onto some foil, in the sink. She then used the lint to mop up something that she had clearly just tipped onto the floor for the purpose of mopping it up. With lint.
She emptied the dryer water condenser into a pot plant. Fair enough.
And no home is now complete with a ~£50 chopping board with drawers and grater attachment. Because why scoop your food from a board into an old lunchbox when you can spend £50 to do it into cheap plastic trays with unhygienic wooden lids?

Lastly we were all invited for a cuppa at Frankie & Bennies the afterthought of an overdesigned kitchen.

Saint Sopha, first of her name, Queen of Maldonia and keeper of lint has a boil.
Inchworm can barely fit into the f&b booth, nothing to do with his size but more the oversized table squeezed in there.
Mad Ma is always lurking.
Weeping Al has been sent away for repairs.
IG won’t remove the video of them in the bath either, I remember reporting a bath video of them and IG said it doesn’t go against community guidelines 😤🙄
Shes removed it

Reactions: 7
Ahh I got a wee mention in the recap fankyou @Pumpkins1506 ❤
Laughing like a seal at it if that makes sense
She’s more manic by the day, when she showed her ugly alpaca walking around their kitchen the other day when onslow was sit in the booth just set my teeth on edge, the forced laugh and saying “ I can breath” no soph if you can speak you can breath you dumb witch, stop trying to be funny, and forcing a laugh when it really isn’t funny, she really needs to stop trying to be ss, it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 18
Not SSS thread but this has given me a giggleView attachment 1562382

You show off that sliding chopping board/container/sink combination after Hunch's £50 Amazon drawer contraption.

Real rivalry or contrived for us trolls, I don't care. It's just sad that grown women are doing either of those things.

Edit also the tomatoes. Showing him picking them earlier in the day so we know they're definitely not Teschos finest.
Rex was picking the small tomatoes but those big ones where definitely shop bought imo. Her and hinch are cut from the same cloth!

Reactions: 18
I hope to god his peers don't ever find stuff about him on the internet when he's older, there's plenty of it!! Those poor bloody kids having every single aspect of their lives shared; their triumphs, their struggles 😠 EVERYTHING - it's bloody infuriating and you know what she's made a rod for her own bloody back by using those kids to gain more followers. What she doesn't realise though is out of 100 followers, there will be 500 weirdos out there that can access all of this content, save it and put it out onto the dark web. Do you think she even realises?! I'm not sure, but if she does read here she needs to get her head out of her arse and grow the duck up. Call yourself a bloody mother...you're worried how Ron will be at nursery but do you ever worry about some 50 something bloke using your kid's pics to perv over 🤢 sorry to be so blunt but she has to understand, not only do these people save and share your kids pics, they sometimes PHOTOSHOP them (yes MRS HINCH we know you love your Photoshop) to make them look more "appealing" (for want of a better word). I just can't comprehend these people!
Its worrying

Reactions: 7
I do kind of agree, and I really hope this doesn’t come out the wrong way, but I imagine some of these sheep are claiming benefits and so spending the benefit money on her tit. Of course that is their own choice they can spend it how they wish I guess BUT they will be the ones ending up in debt and be the ones applying for grants claiming financial hardship and so will have their energy bill debts etc paid for by said grants. I know this happens as I know some people who have spent their money on unnecessary tit meaning they have not been able to afford their energy bills for months, so then applied for financial hardship grants and have had the debts wiped. I just find it unfair on those working hard for their money (like most of us) who then get no help whatsoever. I am not slating those claiming benefits at all, just those who spend their money on unnecessary tit and end up with no money for their essentials and bills. And IMO Hinch is encouraging this……

• Heart
Reactions: 29
But she’s also giving people tips on how to save money and not let things go to waste, water ya plants with tumble dryer water and clean up fake spills with the lint. Fecking genius that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would have a bit of respect for you Sophie, if you did some real (sensible and genuine) cleaning tips for those who are on a budget.
For eg bicarb, soda crystals, white vinegar, lemon juice, bog standard bleach.

And stop sharing your kids for the worlds manky perverts to enjoy. bleeping freak

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I accidentally clicked on “most liked posts” earlier instead of this thread… what an absolute treat 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks like The Hunchback of Notre-Dame sat there. I'd say she'd have the name The Hinchback of Maldon-Dame though. 😁😁😁

Screenshot_20220907_210631_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
But she’s also giving people tips on how to save money and not let things go to waste, water ya plants with tumble dryer water and clean up fake spills with the lint. Fecking genius that
Always assuming people can even afford to turn the tuble dryer on

She looks like The Hunchback of Notre-Dame sat there. I'd say she'd have the name The Hinchback of Maldon-Dame though. 😁😁😁

View attachment 1562632
I would love to see how she plans on getting up and away from that position with two small children, should one of the woolly walkers decide to kick her. I'm sure the temptation is there...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.