Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been MIA for a few days taking some well needed time off social media for my own MH, it seems like I’ve missed sweet F.A from hinchy winchy!

Reactions: 20
Or she will come back and tell is she couldn't stop crying and she's been standing in a 10 mile long queue at Westminster Hall to pay her respects and she was so overcome with tears when she went past the coffin that King Charles had to come and comfort her.
And he was wearing hinch loungewear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it glean or whoever them wankera are that manage her and horse face? If so they’ve probably just told them to stfu for a week, that’s my other theory

Reactions: 9
I'm going to guess that her pre-records now go right up to Spring 2023 what with all this 'mourning' she's doing....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry guys haven't really been on this thread has been as dull as bleep face. And I've been prepping for holiday we off to Disneyland in a few days so exciteddddddd after the last few months and tit I've faced it's so needed ❤

Has this been the longest running thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just popped in to say I took an old nosefull of her new washing liquid. I was like Mr Hinch on a Saturday night snorting away but to my disgust I didn’t get the tingles after it. I got a nasal passage full of utter shite. Smelt rotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen a whole shelf in my local Home Bargains dedicated to her new range 🤦🏼‍♀️
come on Glasgow, I thought better of you than that!!!

Had a subtle sniff (didn’t want anyone to see me and think I’m an hole one of the huns) It’s not bad. Not great, but iv smelt worse. puke wonderland for a start 🤮

Anyway, off I wandered to the next aisle and picked up a scrub daddy - for my bugger of a shower screen - thought it might help. first and last time iv ever bought one of these bad boys, load of tit & il never use it again👎🏼
If she can sell this tit to her shoppers they are ficker than I fink
You don’t need to scrub it or use any products, if you squeegee it after every shower it will never be dirty or have water marks.
That’s not a “hinch”, that’s a real, honest tip. Hope that helps hun xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Howling at this ‘follower’ deffo Hinch in disguise, if you nose you nose
7C6EAF1D-7D0E-4F95-8BED-778984CB203C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I haven't checked in for a week and can't believe this thread is still going #mrshinchisover 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
And he said to her Sophie, your tit suit is so comfy. I much prefer your Tesco tat designer range to my handmade luxury suits.
And definitely mention how watching her story highlights and wanking his taps (or have his people do it for him) and shhhhhinnnnning his sinks has helped with grief and has cured any ongoing MH issues as she is such an inspiration. Invited to Buck Palace to receive her Damehood, but has a funny tummy (the tend shits) mum said to make a gettihoop pie and stay home.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.