Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The silence that Hinch and her tend bestie Stacey are displaying will do the mental health of the huns wonder's won't it.

Selfish witches the pair of them. Build these huns up to think they are their friends and that they love them so that they line their pockets (whilst the rest of the country struggles) and then go silent. The sad thing is, their "fans" will be genuinely worried at such extreme silence.

Absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry but atleast Molly Mae has acknowledged and asking how every one else is .. whether it's meaningful or not. Hinch has just ignored!!!

Reactions: 17
Bet she's dying to post on her stories. Those salad fingers will be twitching. Although she has been on Insta as she's followed a few new accounts over the last day or so.

Screenshot_20220913_171429.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just seen a whole shelf in my local Home Bargains dedicated to her new range 🤦🏼‍♀️
come on Glasgow, I thought better of you than that!!!

Had a subtle sniff (didn’t want anyone to see me and think I’m an hole one of the huns) It’s not bad. Not great, but iv smelt worse. puke wonderland for a start 🤮

Anyway, off I wandered to the next aisle and picked up a scrub daddy - for my bugger of a shower screen - thought it might help. first and last time iv ever bought one of these bad boys, load of tit & il never use it again👎🏼
If she can sell this tit to her shoppers they are ficker than I fink
Off topic but I just larvvvvve my eco coconut spunchges. Saving the planet too and great for shower screens. Also bicarb paste with water. If it works on a greasy oven rack must work elsewhere right. Hope this helps. ATV 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Subtly selling via comments
Love the “it’s in most Home Bargains that still have it in stock” making out it‘s flying off the shelves and selling out. If it’s like Rose Chunderland the huns won’t need to rush. There will still be shelves full next August bank holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love the “it’s in most Home Bargains that still have it in stock” making out it‘s flying off the shelves and selling out. If it’s like Rose Chunderland the huns won’t need to rush. There will still be shelves full next August bank holiday!
This is just sales patter. Like when you are booking tickets and it says how many people have viewed the last ten minutes or “just 3 left at this price!” To push the consumer into thinking if they don’t act now they will miss out.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1575232
When you’re writing your comment, hit the s with a line through, type what you want to be struck through and then hit the lined s again so your text is normal again.

You might have to click the settings cog first depending on what you’re browsing on.
Ah thanks gonna test try this out. Yay it works! Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's in mourning hun. She's currently wandering around Hinch Not A Farm dressed in black, complete with veil, crying over the Instagram posts about Her Majesty*. Hope that helps hun xoxo

*this is in jest, I adored our Queenie
wonder if she’s wearing the big Freddie Kreuger hat she has?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It really wouldn’t surprise me if she’s used this as an opportunity to go to wherever the wedding is being held early and is making a holiday of it. Obviously she’s never going to admit that though.

She’ll come back at some point asking how everyone is, saying how it’s all felt a little “strange” and that it’s made her realise how important family is so they’ve just spent the last 10-14 days just enjoying each other 🥺 then followed up by a montage of all tat that the sheep has been sharing and a crappy quote and some crap about it making her smile at a tough time

🙄
Or she will come back and tell is she couldn't stop crying and she's been standing in a 10 mile long queue at Westminster Hall to pay her respects and she was so overcome with tears when she went past the coffin that King Charles had to come and comfort her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sam F just tagged Hunch in a company called Resway surfacing, saying she used them for her drive🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Or she will come back and tell is she couldn't stop crying and she's been standing in a 10 mile long queue at Westminster Hall to pay her respects and she was so overcome with tears when she went past the coffin that King Charles had to come and comfort her.
she'll probably say that her dad was asked to build the coffin but he couldn't stop crying so missed out

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Don’t trust her silence, she’s a professional grief tourist. There’ll be a plinky plonky reel of photos of our wonderful Queen followed by photos of someone else’s tribute flowers and ending with not her video of being in a queue outside Westminster Hall. Oh followed by black and white photo and plagiarised quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’ll probably tell us she was invited to the funeral but was seated next to the King of Spain and she was too anxious to go😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh dear! New products going down like a lead balloon!! And this from Home Bargains fans. 🙊🙊🙊 Most say it's crap, smells like toilet cleaner or smells the same as the normal ranges.
Ya on your way out Sopha. People who liked you now Don't. And some people ave never heard of you. 🤷 Surely that tells you something.

Screenshot_20220913_194242_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220913_194304_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220913_194353_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220913_194710_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220913-194752_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220913_195704_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220913-195754_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220913_200028.jpg
Screenshot_20220913_200321.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.