Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without the bots she'd be losing thousands a day. I've had a social media clear out, the ones that bore me, the sell, sell, sell ones, the ones that were peddling their 💩 Monday morning. I'm sure the huns are doing the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just seen a whole shelf in my local Home Bargains dedicated to her new range 🤦🏼‍♀️
come on Glasgow, I thought better of you than that!!!

Had a subtle sniff (didn’t want anyone to see me and think I’m an hole one of the huns) It’s not bad. Not great, but iv smelt worse. puke wonderland for a start 🤮

Anyway, off I wandered to the next aisle and picked up a scrub daddy - for my bugger of a shower screen - thought it might help. first and last time iv ever bought one of these bad boys, load of tit & il never use it again👎🏼
If she can sell this tit to her shoppers they are ficker than I fink
glad I’m not the only one who thinks the scrub daddy’s are tit! 😂😂😂 whatever happened to just good old fashioned cleaning.

its just purely a way to make these huge companies even more money by bringing out crap we don’t actually need.Hunch is a great sales women and marketing tactic. But with the increase of costs on everything surely people will be looking to save money not spend it on bloody sponges when a good old scourer you can get 20 for £1 ???

if Instagram has a clear out of bots and the sheep start penny pinching that could be the perfect storm to finally bring her down!

ps My shower screen is a witch too. Fairy liquid, cheap scourer, scrub it down, rinse it off and glass cleaner or white vinegar and it sparkles✨✨

edit to add as @BeyoncéCarter-Knowles put using a squeegee is also a god send. Cuts down the times I need to actually clean!! Can only imagine how little I’d need to clean if Mr Furry and Teen Furry used it too 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And definitely mention how watching her story highlights and wanking his taps (or have his people do it for him) and shhhhhinnnnning his sinks has helped with grief and has cured any ongoing MH issues as she is such an inspiration. Invited to Buck Palace to receive her Damehood, but has a funny tummy (the tend shits) mum said to make a gettihoop pie and stay home.
Awww yes! He's looking pretty devastated atm, not to mention exhausted. All he needs is a good old wank. OF HIS TAPS YOU FILTHY LOT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or she will come back and tell is she couldn't stop crying and she's been standing in a 10 mile long queue at Westminster Hall to pay her respects and she was so overcome with tears when she went past the coffin that King Charles had to come and comfort her.
And passed her a note written by a leaky pen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’ll probably tell us she was invited to the funeral but was seated next to the King of Spain and she was too anxious to go😂
I don’t know if it’s the same in the UK, but we get to send ten “everyday” Australians who have made a contribution to society. Surely the Mrs Hinch deserves an invite on the basis on her service to…….mental health? She can cure depression! One of our attendees is almost certainly a war criminal, so an invite for little old Sophie isn’t too far fetched 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shoutout to my nusty trolls I’m seeing on the RF thread. See we can be nice when someone deserves it. Unlike this money-grabbing C U next Tuesday (which is probably when she will be back in full grifter mode)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
she'll probably say that her dad was asked to build the coffin but he couldn't stop crying so missed out
Lmaooooo
She'll probs say she was 1 of the 2000 guests invited to lizs funeral aswell. Brad pitt 2.0
Anxiety took over tho guysh so I couldn't make it xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know if it’s the same in the UK, but we get to send ten “everyday” Australians who have made a contribution to society. Surely the Mrs Hinch deserves an invite on the basis on her service to…….mental health? She can cure depression! One of our attendees is almost certainly a war criminal, so an invite for little old Sophie isn’t too far fetched 🥴
Oh yeah the supposed doctor who supposedly said they wanted to bottle her. Shame she didn't really understand what bottling someone means.......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pahahahahaha. Says what most of us already think! And this was from a fella!
I really do think it's hilarious how she slags Tattle off for being the worst for trolling. bleeping hell, Twitter is worse than here, Tattle is tame comapred with the tweets people write. But we never see her going on about those 'trolls' do we? 😏😏😏😏

Screenshot_20220913_234034.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was in my local HB today and saw the eucalyptus range on end isle ( but only about 3 of each products) smelt the liquid, absolutely disgusting nothing like eucalyptus just a chemical smell

Reactions: 12
And passed her a note written by a leaky pen
So she offered him her tend crystal top top flight hun pen, because King Charles also loves a barg. Can't believe it happened to little ole her, if I'm honest guyshhhhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't believe I haven't been on for days, and we're still on the same thread!
Even her Tattle engagement is through the floor 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s fact that it’s only in home bargains says everything I need to know- targeting those in financial hardship, ‘come to a bargain shop and spend your stretched money to line MY pocket’ . (I know not everyone is in that situation but it’s a cheap shop aimed at penny pinching- I go in there too but I’m hoping you know what I mean in a non judgemental way)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s fact that it’s only in home bargains says everything I need to know- targeting those in financial hardship, ‘come to a bargain shop and spend your stretched money to line MY pocket’ . (I know not everyone is in that situation but it’s a cheap shop aimed at penny pinching- I go in there too but I’m hoping you know what I mean in a non judgemental way)
No I agree. Most of her products are in th bargain shops and while I don’t mind the shop, I wouldn’t think twice of getting it somewhere else. Her fans have no choice tho and she targets them on purpose

Reactions: 13
I haven't been on in over a week as I gave birth to my little Phalange last week.....good to see she's still boring us all to death 🙄 I was counting on this thread to liven up my night feeds how wrong I was 🤪
ATV nusty trolls 😂 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I haven't been on in over a week as I gave birth to my little Phalange last week.....good to see she's still boring us all to death 🙄 I was counting on this thread to liven up my night feeds how wrong I was 🤪
ATV nusty trolls 😂 👍🏼
Congratulations 🎉❤💙 hope you are feeling OK and little phalange is settling in.

Yep several of us weren't here for a week or so and shocked thr same thread is still open 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.