Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else want to slap themselves on the face like there's a 'tend spider crawling over them, when she says "if I'm honest". The woman doesn't have an honest bone in her body 🤔

Reactions: 34
Is this a game of Cluedo?

so who took a dump in the hall?

1. Lennie, with a leaky nappy
  2. Ronnie, forgetting there were 5 toilets in the house
  3. Henners, cos all of the struggles to make it to the grass outside
  4. The WW’s, cos they free roam and they’ll tit where they want
  5. Jimbob, cos Grinch thinks he’s tit
  6. Grinch, cos she’s obsessed with tit
Or was there actually no tit Sherlock?

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Been so busy with real work and life that im quickly catching up whilst Crapbag is snoring.... Not missed much have I 🥱 Donkey would have had more brain cells than her & Inch put together. Lucky escape Eeyore 👌🏼 Overheard two girls talking today - one was explaining to the other who Hinch was. The other could not get her head around how Hinch makes so much money from cleaning and the one explaining was like because she 'hinches'. The other's head had fallen off by this point and she asked the girl why she was following and buying shite keeping someone unemployed whilst she worked long shifts being physically and verbally abused. I wanted to go over and ask if she was a tattler and give her a jammie dodger 😂 If you are the girl with a brain and are on shift tomorrow, there's a pack of jammie dodgers in C13, in the cupboard next to the sink - help yourself 😂👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Have we ever seen these leads being used?View attachment 1544176View attachment 1544165
Don’t get me started………seriously don’t, I had a serious issue with this when posted, for reasons that are basic animal care but you’re correct in that they’ve never been used, because she doesn’t understand seeing things through. She just doesn’t get it. She is an irresponsible animal owner, not necessarily in neglect of care, they are clearly happy with the pre cut carrots and being able to do what they like, whether it’s what is actually best for them is a totally different story that I can’t be bothered to go over again.

The donkey story, instead of being happy the donkey had found a happy home, she made it about her, she “couldn’t stop thinking about it” etc. and is now looking for her own donkey. true colours shown there. Vile. Shows you everything you need to know. She’s a grabby prick. And hinch, if you’re reading babes, you’ve got a donkey, you call him Jamie (if you’re confused, it’s short for james hun!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Been so busy with real work and life that im quickly catching up whilst Crapbag is snoring.... Not missed much have I 🥱 Donkey would have had more brain cells than her & Inch put together. Lucky escape Eeyore 👌🏼 Overheard two girls talking today - one was explaining to the other who Hinch was. The other could not get her head around how Hinch makes so much money from cleaning and the one explaining was like because she 'hinches'. The other's head had fallen off by this point and she asked the girl why she was following and buying shite keeping someone unemployed whilst she worked long shifts being physically and verbally abused. I wanted to go over and ask if she was a tattler and give her a jammie dodger 😂 If you are the girl with a brain and are on shift tomorrow, there's a pack of jammie dodgers in C13, in the cupboard next to the sink - help yourself 😂👏🏻
I read that as Jamie dodgers 😂

coming to a Tesco near you soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She hasn’t a clue how to care for animals. Why are there so many animal abusers in 2022?! And the fact our most well known animal charity in the U.K. gets ripped to shreds by animal activists (rspca) over the internet to :/ who the duck can say they love animals when they allow this cruel woman to have them in her garden?!

Reactions: 24
As a donkey lover myself and adopt several at the Donkey Sanctuary, I am hoping and praying that this cannot be allowed in what is nothing more than a large garden. This woman lives in a large house with larger than average garden. That's all. IT IS NOT A FARM!!!!! She plunges from one whim to another. Its ridiculous and we're talking real life animals here not a 5 minute Instagram story. This woman is a loose cannon. Oh I just cant say anymore, it's absolutely bloody ridiculous. Sorry, rant over, I cant bear to watch this tit show anymore (not that i do, i unfollowed her 2 years ago when I found you lot, "trolls" aka ppl who tell the truth and how it really is. #feelingbloodyannoyed

Reactions: 54
This bloody woman couldn’t lie straight in bed.
Nobody tit on the floor did they, Sofa?
If they did, who was it?
Can’t be Ronnie, you spent last summer potty training him - he’d use the toilet for you to pop a picture of him doing it on Instagram wouldn’t he?
Can’t have been Lennie, he’s awol since the are they hungry, are they cold post…
Can’t be fiddle, she wouldn’t be there that early, she doesn’t live with you, does she Soph?
Can’t have been Jamie, he is - despite photographic evidence to the contrary - a big boy now.
Henry? The most perfect dog to walk the earth? Surely not!
Which just leaves the Wooly Wankers, but they’ve only been allowed as far as the kitchen, right?
So, who did it?!?

The minky video. Lovely sly advert Jim Bob, still reporting you to the ASA.
But it was something more than an advert wasn’t it? Ronnies lining things up isn’t he? Hinch has obviously been messaging the second worst insta hun in existence PTWM and talking about ways to drip feed or tease a possible autism diagnosis.

I actively dislike this woman. She’s a waste of an insta handle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Brilliant recap. Alpacatraz made me LOL 😂
Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Thread titles now taken any time but must say ‘thread suggestion’ in the post of we won’t see them. Keep them short and no naughty words please nusty trolls!

For any newcomers or those needing a reminder, please read the amazing WIKI (pink button at the top of the page) or the great literary work that is thread #500 as those two things will answer all of your questions.

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

If I’m honest guys, I don’t really know what Soph’s done in the last three days because she’s just been so bori…. Oops sorry I fell asleep trying to remember!

Lucky* Ronni e got to eat frozen banana dipped in hen poo coco pops. He wasn’t allowed to help make them, as that pre-school activity was only for Sophie Rose. (They’re working on sharing next week.)

The hens have learnt to use a filter, which means Soph can declare they are happy to be at ‘tend farm being chased by Henry and cackled at by Mummaz.
Stay tuned for ‘Escape from Alpacatraz 2 - The Hens’ coming soon to a mini movie room near Maldon.

The alpacas warmed Sophie’s stone cold heart by being ‘always together’… well no tit Sherlock, they’re herd animals, that’s what they do.

Last night she tried to be relatable by posting her ‘tend worries of whether her children are fed and warm at the end of the day.
Read the room, Sophie. You are one of the elite who definitely do not have these worries, unlike a large majority of the country.

Today she’s remembered what made Mrs Hinch sort-of well-known, and has had out the undeclared ad cleaning products to wipe already-clean taps and chuck enough undeclared ad pine down an already clean loo to cancel out all the raw sewage in the sea.

Ron is still doing brilliantly with his colours, but Jamie will be in trouble for an unfiltered image of Sopha and and undeclared look at her minkys.

We also have an answer to the question ‘can you have too many loos?’ And the answer seems to be a resounding ‘YES! It’s too confusing!’ as someone (or something) did a poo in the entrance hall this morning.

Maybe Sophie Rose was on the Tequila Rose again last night and just couldn’t find her way to one of the 6 thrones in time?

Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Sophie is a ‘tend Rose as she added it in her teens.
Jim Exotic has been spared being upstaged by a dwarf donkey.
Fiddle Fingers - Sophie’s mum - hasn’t been seen for a while. Maybe she’s waiting for Jamie in the hot tub?
Weepy Al - Sophie’s dad - has only been identified by his fingers recently.
Sophie’s sister has moved into Guantanamo Grey.
You lot are like magicians when you come up with these threads 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is this a game of Cluedo?

so who took a dump in the hall?

1. Lennie, with a leaky nappy
  2. Ronnie, forgetting there were 5 toilets in the house
  3. Henners, cos all of the struggles to make it to the grass outside
  4. The WW’s, cos they free roam and they’ll tit where they want
  5. Jimbob, cos Grinch thinks he’s tit
  6. Grinch, cos she’s obsessed with tit
Or was there actually no tit Sherlock?
All wrong. It was Fiddle and Jimbob's sex game. Hinch came back too early so they had to scarper didn't have time to clear the evidence away!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She even filters her cleaning videos. Just a video of the taps, the worktop, a dishmatic, filtered. Why?? !!!

I know because i (not deliberately) have the same tea and coffee jars and they are not that colour 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As much as the cost of living is going up for us mere mortals imagine how much their bills will rise, millionaire or not if the income stream starts to fall cutbacks will have to be made somewhere.
Will the clues be, the llamas go to the llama people? garden starts to look a bit rough because they have let the gardener go?
Or will she spend herself into oblivion?
This is the scenario I think will happen until or if somebody steps up and tells her NO.

Reactions: 21
All of this talk about donkeys reminds me of donkey gate on thread #3. She shared an ad of a donkey sanctuary urging her followers to text “step” to a charity number. Then when she was accused of not donating herself (by tattlers) she did a story saying her phone provider contacted her about suspicious activity because she text the number and donated 10 times…

Turns out she was lying. The donations weren’t made by text, rather by call back to set up a direct debit 😂😂

Once a con woman always a con woman 🤣

EDIT: screen shot 1 and 2 were Hinch stories. Screen shot 3 was a Tattler who had text the number to donate and couldn’t until they called her back to set up a direct debit

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
All of this talk about donkeys reminds me of donkey gate on thread #3. She shared an ad of a donkey sanctuary urging her followers to text “step” to a charity number. Then when she was accused of not donating herself (by tattlers) she did a story saying her phone provider contacted her about suspicious activity because she text the number and donated 10 times…

Turns out she was lying. The donations weren’t made by text, rather by call back to set up a direct debit 😂😂

EDIT: screen shot 1 and 2 were Hinch stories. Screen shot 3 was a Tattler who had text the number to donate and couldn’t until they called her back to set up a direct debit
So the bank think it’s suspicious but she prob spends 2k a day on amazon without question

• Haha
Reactions: 32

She is such a liar I don't know how she sleeps at night

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.