Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the donkey chat is for attention.

Donkeys need to be in pairs and each full sized donkey needs an acre each, a miniature needs .5 each so she doesn't have space.

They can't share with the R's for the following reasons and any rescue/breeder needs their head read if they let her have one

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Donkeys need to be in pairs and each full sized donkey needs an acre each, a miniature needs .5 each so she doesn't have space.

They can't share with the R's for the following reasons and any rescue/breeder needs their head read if they let her have one
I imagine there could be a problem trying to introduce other large(r than chickens) animals to the area that the alpacas deem as their territory too, especially now they’ve been there so long and have basically open access wherever they like.

Reactions: 46

Reading through those (really informative) screenshots really brings home how ridiculous the whole animal situation is 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 48
Let’s be honest she never worries about them, hence why we all know their address, school and what they had for dinner. Pls stop ✋
Pictures on the toilet, pictures in the bath, pictures of them sleeping, pictures of Ron at Baby Ballers. All private moments that could be and are stolen by strangers, be it “fan accounts” or darker. It’s probably her distant conscience trying to dig it’s way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If she really really wants donkeys at Turd Towers then she’ll maybe send the ads Rs off to the alpaca people now she’s bored enough folk with them
my autocorrect clearly knows her as It swapped Rs for ads initially

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That side table covered in framed pictures of leaves and all those lit candles.. It looks like a shrine to a eucalyptus leaf that died a tragically early death

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I imagine there could be a problem trying to introduce other large(r than chickens) animals to the area that the alpacas deem as their territory too, especially now they’ve been there so long and have basically open access wherever they like.
Pretty much yeh. She's fucked it getting them if she wanted other animals and has fucked it not getting a house with more land.

The link below explains about all the other animals they can't live with.
She's just about escaped it by the skin of her teeth with the chickens, but only if they stay in that tiny enclosure they have

Reactions: 18
Anyone else waiting for the inevitable rags to riches stories of all these instahuns in a few years? With this cost of living crisis the tides are turning. Even families like mine with ok jobs are struggling with the basic cost of living but at least we have professional skills to use. Chancers like Hinch haven’t. Once Insta ends. So will her dream life. No wonder she’s kept hold of Greyskull. She’s gonna need it once not a farm turns to tit. I can’t wait. The dog won’t have his own room then. That’ll be Aunty Mamfa’s

Reactions: 25
If she really really wants donkeys at Turd Towers then she’ll maybe send the ads Rs off to the alpaca people now she’s bored enough folk with them
my autocorrect clearly knows her as It swapped Rs for ads initially
Definitely as can’t live together. We shall wait and see🤔

Reactions: 9
Zoph, you’ve forgotten your ikea haul, unboxing all your removals plus a walk through the house tour , you do know that those followers who aren’t die hard cult members will remember that you aren’t a woman to be trust 👍🏻Hth

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What a slap in the face article for all us non millionaires that millionaire Instagrammer Sophie is worried her kids haven't eaten enough! Sophie is lower than low what a sick twisted selfish individual she is!
Let’s be honest though, with the shite she puts together as meals, we are all just as worried!

P*ss off with your details - SOPHIEeee wants a donkeeeeeee - oooh it rhymes!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Phew. I’ve managed to catch up whilst Mr Toes is at Liverpool (using season tickets we PAY for not begfor on insta.) He’s taken mini toes #1
Yes Sofa little people can go to football matches I waved off a very excited little man fully dressed in his Liverpool kit ( bought not gifted)

annnnnd I’ve searched through my camera roll desperately looking for a photo of mini toes happily playing with my dish cloths. But no. Scratches head. I can’t find one. Must try harder mama toes. All I can find is photos of my boys on their bike’s, scooters, trampoline, in the hot tub (sorry not sorry) I’ve had it 5 years🤦‍♀️ Playing football, cricket, building dens.

where am I going wrong nusty hens?

Brb need to go wake up mini toes #2 so I can get into bed with him and eye duck my phone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m so bored and it’s her day off tomorrow at Filter Farm. She’s definitely over… and just as she’s pissing her wealth up the wall as well. Oh dear.

Reactions: 14
She’s got so many Minkys (because she gets them for free!!) and not once has she offered to do a giveaway with them. That’s twenty-odd of her sheep she could cheer up by gifting them a signed minky but nope - THEY’RE ALL HERS HERS HERS!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.