Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she flogging fruits d’été when it’s about to be l’automne? Is it because she took too long getting her homework in to be marked?
Because she has absolutely no idea what l'été means. I also wonder if she knows who William Morris was, probably thinks he's someone working in the design department at Desenio.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I hate those Desenio prints. Just absolutely soulless. I’d rather have bare walls than put them up. If you’re not into art then get some family photos on the wall. We have a few pieces of artwork (not expensive) and they all have a story/meaning behind them - otherwise what’s the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
These ADs just knock me sick, it’s all outrageously priced tit as well.
How is she not ashamed of herself
She doesn't know what shame is, her utter greed is actually quite embarrassing, she's living in a colourless, soulless, loveless bubble, she thinks she's got so much but really she's got nothing, it's a bit sad really

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am indeedy. Mini hen number 4 is on their way. We’re so excited ♥

We’re thinking RoyOiOi for a boy and Patsy Rose for a girl 🤭 (Apologies if anyone’s names are those, especially RoyOiOi) 😉

Edit to add: Actually Fiddle Rose is a strong contender too 🤭
Fab news, hunnay! I hope you announced it to you family by asking which famous tattler is expecting a baby soon? And you then followed it up with a picture with Mr Owl wearing a waistcoat three sizes too small!

Congratulations! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I am indeedy. Mini hen number 4 is on their way. We’re so excited ♥

We’re thinking RoyOiOi for a boy and Patsy Rose for a girl 🤭 (Apologies if anyone’s names are those, especially RoyOiOi) 😉

Edit to add: Actually Fiddle Rose is a strong contender too 🤭
Ah, lovely. Congratulations 👶

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she bought Birkenstocks which aren’t cheap and got rid because they make a noise…..bought another pair which I’m sure are branded and not cheap and got rid of those too! How bleeping tone deaf can you be?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’d like to hear her actually pronounce it! She can’t even speak proper even English (even though she is a Tat Times Bestseller fankoo) never mind French 😂

Fad fad fad
No class
No personal style

I’m currently doing up our home - one room has got song quote posters in it, another pictures from our travels - you know, stuff that means something to us. She has none of that in her show home and it looks tit.
Oh that's easy. She will pronounce it 'Ffroootttss Deeete' if that makes sense. All the vest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Six loos 🚽 and counting.. we haven’t seen Henry’s unsuite yet 💩
Six shitters minimum is an obscene amount to have! They all look the same too, how bland and boring! Wouldn't be surprised if only one of them loos is allowed to be used, keep the other 5 immaculate at all times.

Reactions: 16
Fab news, hunnay! I hope you announced it to you family by asking which famous tattler is expecting a baby soon? And you then followed it up with a picture with Mr Owl wearing a waistcoat three sizes too small!

Congratulations! 😘
I must correct you, nusty troll. Our Wizey would have asked the question 'which famous Tattle couple are expecting a baby soon'. We can never ignore Mr O with all the noise he makes on that biscuit tin 😉 😜 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So she bought Birkenstocks which aren’t cheap and got rid because they make a noise…..bought another pair which I’m sure are branded and not cheap and got rid of those too! How bleeping tone deaf can you be?!
Although I can't understand why she would make this up, I do think this is utter bullshit. I live in Birkenstocks all summer long, have done for years and never have I had a pair that fart!!!

Reactions: 19
I’d like to hear her actually pronounce it! She can’t even speak proper even English (even though she is a Tat Times Bestseller fankoo) never mind French 😂

Fad fad fad
No class
No personal style

I’m currently doing up our home - one room has got song quote posters in it, another pictures from our travels - you know, stuff that means something to us. She has none of that in her show home and it looks tit.
Vroots debt, innit? 🍎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just fully caught up and con-bloody-gratulations @Wize Owl ! I hope you are feeling well 🥰 My name suggestions are Stacey for a girl or if it's a boy Solomon is a lovely name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Birkenstocks are like £80 a pop as well to just be “got rid of”. I got a £6 pair from Poundland, not a sound to be heard 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I hope she #gifted the Birks to a charity shop, although knowing that wasteful cow they’re just shoved in a basket cupboard never to be seen again 😡

Reactions: 23
On god, she’s whinging about Birkenstocks now?! Can we have nothing?! Is nothing sacred?! STEP AWAY, SOPHA.

Reactions: 20
Those prints are just so dull. Pictures and art on your walls are meant to be a talking point, something people would look at and notice when in your home. I'd walk right past them, probably wouldn't even notice them there, blending into the equally dull house.

Reactions: 21
Massive congrats @Wize Owl
Hope you are feeling well. I'm not going to suggest any names for your new mini hen other than to say just make sure it rhymes with Ronnie 😉 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.