Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those prints remind me of the home decor you see on tiktok. It’s not a home, it’s certainly not lived in & I’m not sure how she has so many followers when every story is just an AD, it’s never about her life and the adventures of Ronnie & Lennie 🤣🙄 It’s just the same rubbish, it’s boring just like her home

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do the ASA just ignore the complaints or are they compiling a large Hunch file?

I once received a detailed letter stating they had spoken to Mrs Hinch about one of her posts, but she never gets named and shamed publicly despite having over 4 million followers. It’s frustrating but If no one reports her then she gets away with it. So I say, continue reporting and maybe one day she will get into BIG trouble & I got one would like to be around to see that day. She needs to be more accountable as do the brands that she advertises for.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does she use that bleeping Gretel filter? I hate it!
The reason her shoes fart is because she has flat feet. I have Birkenstocks and I have the same problem because I have flat feet.

There is NO WAY she is gaining authentic followers because her content is boring, coma inducing, cringy, narcissistic tit.

Reactions: 36
I must correct you, nusty troll. Our Wizey would have asked the question 'which famous Tattle couple are expecting a baby soon'. We can never ignore Mr O with all the noise he makes on that biscuit tin 😉 😜 😄
Huge apologies to Mr Owl, who should never be ignored after his tremendous effort with the biscuit tin to the Tattle cause! Although, he must accept that the announcement photo (in his tiny waistcoat) will be of the back of his head as Wizey gazes coquettishly over his shoulder (wearing her wedding dress, of course) holding the scan photo! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure why she thinks that blue sofa is 'country'. A real farmer would pee themselves laughing. My childhood mate is a farmer, but a proper one with a huge house and acres and acres of land. He has a country sofa. It's a sort of coral colour, it's very old, it's one of those with springs in the cushions (and when you sit down you might get one up your arsenal hole), it's grubby, saggy, a bit worn on the arms but comfy as hell. Is he in the market for a brand new greige sofa? No he's bloody not, he's the least materialistic person I know, works all hours of the day and couldn't care less if his house matches. He has no 'styling' but he has style in bucket loads, proper country style. I love his house its warm and its homely and welcoming. And he doesn't have any bleeping fluffheads. He does have livestock but he treats them as the animals they are.
That is honestly my dream life 😍

Reactions: 6
Privileged, spoiled, whinging, boring cow! Poor Sophie, bought an expensive pair of branded sandals but they made a larl squeak so she sacked them off and bought another pair of sliders but those made a poof noise so she's given up on them and will be sticking to trainers. How does she cope with these traumas in life.

Reactions: 26
Sorry if this had been mentioned already...not that it means anything as she's now a "home account" 🙄 like we always say, she is the worst person but she's a bloody
Screenshot_20220830-150712_Instagram.jpg
good sales women who knew exactly what she was doing and aiming for.

*just so its clear, this is a public account, not my own - so I haven't removed names. Hope this is right?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
I know you lie, cause your lips are movin'

Credit to meghan trainor and my Spotify playlist for the idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Although I can't understand why she would make this up, I do think this is utter bullshit. I live in Birkenstocks all summer long, have done for years and never have I had a pair that fart!!!
It's probably because she's stuffed her size 12s into a size 5

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Although I can't understand why she would make this up, I do think this is utter bullshit. I live in Birkenstocks all summer long, have done for years and never have I had a pair that fart!!!
Maybe she bought hers a few sizes too small 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her pictures look like those fake scenes that are inside a frame before you put the actual picture in.

Reactions: 16
I can confirm that I have 2 pairs of the plastic Birkenstock ones and indeed they do fart 😆 I use to live in the leather ones many years ago but bought these 2 pairs in the middle of the first lockdown and absolutely love them as you do not need to break them in!

Reactions: 8
Fucks sake. If it wasn’t for her bad taste in interior design, she would have no taste at all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many ad$ has she done the last few weeks?

Vulva driveway
G@rnier face products
F@iry
G@rnier moisturising cream
Disingenuous prints
Poopsa photo albums
Sh@rk
Te$c0 x Hunch range

Reactions: 16
I’ve lived in them for over 20 years and yes mine do occasionally, all styles. But…… it’s when they’re too tight and you get an air lock between your feet and the sole! Easy solution make them wider!!
You’re welcome dogpie! Oh no hang on you never read here so you’ll never know 😛
She makes me revert back to being 4 !!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.