Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice that she doesn't hang the Desenio prints anymore. We all know where they are now. Maldon tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They sell similar prints in Asda and MUCH cheaper. 😂 I was going to get them too put on the walls going up my stairs!

Reactions: 15
Oh god, even her art is boring. Her house has zero personality. My husband works for a major furniture company and all of her rooms look like the "rooms" they have set up in the store with all the stuff they sell. I think the furniture store rooms actually have more personality in them than hers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
At least she moved that candle stick off the shelving unit 🙄 I wonder if she has got round to replacing the photo frame original photo yet that she picked up from the antique shop?!!🤣 I can’t wait to see this room in all its glory, will it be a proper snug room like a ‘movie’ room should be?! 🙄
I think it was Fiddle, in the Orangery with the candlestick.
Nothing matches in that room, I mean MDF with old books. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bland bland bland 😴 didn’t she show some of those prints a while back, precariously perched on some of the panelscccch in the haunted hallway? They’re gonna be flying around the place soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way she’s scrunching that cellophane is making my teeth itch- WTH?!
Those print are just so bland- why would you want random nothingness on the wall. The only ok one is the William Morris one ( probably cos it’s a real artist!) he does much nicer ones than that though.
Someone mentioned Desenio yesterday, bingo for you.

Reactions: 24
Why is this so busy and bright? Looks like one of the mind maps my kids make for school. Blows my brains looking at it 🤯
She’s got to shove it all in one place for the grift, they’ll never be seen again after 1st September when the ad quota resets 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:

Another day, another ad. When will the sheep realise its a massive fad

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Watching old eastenders on iPlayer and hunch is the double of the character Vanessa gold!

Also hunch, get some colour in that miserable house you goose

Reactions: 10
Why is this so busy and bright? Looks like one of the mind maps my kids make for school. Blows my brains looking at it 🤯
It looks like a shelf at snappy snaps to buy frames with blend pics of a forest in them or a fake family in b&w. She has zero style or personality

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well well, back to real work today, not tend work like Sopha.

Just another day of plugging more tit for the sheep to buy. Grabber hand out in full force...

Those pictures are shite.

Reactions: 15
Rather Kate here but coco pops in the freezer? Wouldn't they be like trying to eat gravel?

Also regarding the Tequila Rose, did she ever acknowledge it and say it was milkshake? Or are we just assuming that would be her cover story?

I'm fank yooo x

Reactions: 18
Teeny tiny AD, top left almost hidden by her profile pic and, correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t all the candles etc her Tesco range so should have been labelled an AD as well 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Teeny tiny AD, top left almost hidden by her profile pic and, correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t all the candles etc her Tesco range so should have been labelled an AD as well 🤔
Anything she shows that she’s been gifted previously or is from her Hinch Tesco range she has to declare as AD and make it clear to the public who are viewing her posts

Reactions: 16
So her code runs out on 1st September, all the sheep will flock now to buy loads of prints and frames before the code runs out, never mind their bills in a couple of days. It's disgusting using these sales tactics, advertise 2 days before the code runs out just as pay packets/benefits are going in and they will panic and buy any old shite just because her code is about to run out.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.