Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am indeedy. Mini hen number 4 is on their way. We’re so excited ♥

We’re thinking RoyOiOi for a boy and Patsy Rose for a girl 🤭 (Apologies if anyone’s names are those, especially RoyOiOi) 😉

Edit to add: Actually Fiddle Rose is a strong contender too 🤭
Congratulations on your lovely news!! Love the name choices 😂

Hinch showing of again with her bespoke furniture….she’ll be bringing out her boys or hens later to round up the sheep! She’s scared of losing them, but can’t help but brag and show off, and then throw in all the ads that keep her in the luxury lazy arse lifestyle she has become accustomed to.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe I'm being a bit nit picky, but is navy blue a good colour for an conservatory orangery?
I have some deep blue cushions outside and they've faded over the summer. 🤔

Reactions: 14
2.3 million views and not even 100k likes on her latest reel. No wonder she turned the likes off her grid posts. She must know she's out of fashion now.

Reactions: 20
Congratulations @Wize Owl!

considering everything in her house is bland and dog piss yellow coloured, that blue settee sticks out like a sore thumb. I’d love to see the thought process behind her design ideas but I reckon it’s just this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Congratulations @Wize Owl!

considering everything in her house is bland and dog piss yellow coloured, that blue settee sticks out like a sore thumb. I’d love to see the thought process behind her design ideas but I reckon it’s just this
She's brainless, she has no thoughts

Reactions: 9
every time she says “griege” a small piece of me dies

STOP TRYING TO MAKE GRIEGE HAPPEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She literally bought everything for that house again didn’t she?
Who actually moves house and buys everything and brings nothing from your old home
She really did fleece us and the sheep
Wow just bleeping wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Are we even sure she’s got anyone moving into her old house or was she just saying that so no one questions why she bought all new for the farm not a farm?

Reactions: 10
Not sure why she thinks that blue sofa is 'country'. A real farmer would pee themselves laughing. My childhood mate is a farmer, but a proper one with a huge house and acres and acres of land. He has a country sofa. It's a sort of coral colour, it's very old, it's one of those with springs in the cushions (and when you sit down you might get one up your arsenal hole), it's grubby, saggy, a bit worn on the arms but comfy as hell. Is he in the market for a brand new greige sofa? No he's bloody not, he's the least materialistic person I know, works all hours of the day and couldn't care less if his house matches. He has no 'styling' but he has style in bucket loads, proper country style. I love his house its warm and its homely and welcoming. And he doesn't have any bleeping fluffheads. He does have livestock but he treats them as the animals they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
How can anyone be inspired by that house? It just looks tacky and mis-matched. Why tf would you have cream carpets throughout with toddlers and a dog? She needs to pick up a copy of Ideal Home magazine and have a good look at what’s in style. Add some colour woman, it won’t kill you, & I’m not talking lots of colour like the monstrosity of Ronnie’s mural!
If she’s moving away from cleaning to home then we all know she’s messed up big time, there is nothing aspirational about her, her home or even cleaning ‘tips’. It’s all fake. Don’t get me started on the overweight dog and ‘farm’ animals 😠.

On the plus side, I love reading this thread and you guys are ace! Congrats @wizeowl, I don’t know you but you provide much more entertainment than Sofa ever will. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe I'm out of touch but since when did it become out of style to display photographs of loved ones and actual memories on a console table? Or anywhere as a matter of fact. I love a bit of art but not more than I love photos.

Also.
I'd pay to hear her pronounce Fruits d'Été. Fruitshhh detty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Who needs pictures of their children to make them feel happy when u can have some online prints delivered

Reactions: 29
The way she’s scrunching that cellophane is making my teeth itch- WTH?!
Those print are just so bland- why would you want random nothingness on the wall. The only ok one is the William Morris one ( probably cos it’s a real artist!) he does much nicer ones than that though.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Why in the name of god is she calling it a farm? Its an insult to real farmers out there 🙄

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.