Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Hinch is pissing us all off - have a look at the top 10 most liked thread on here, its all to do with Hinch 🙈
Screenshot_20191012-215244_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely. She looks like an old, haggered, alcoholic there! Looking so much healthier & happier now.
I don't have any sympathy for hinch at all but I think this was taken around the time that she was hospitalised for the second time.her own fault, she put both hers' and her baby's lives at risk because of her growing obsession with fame and fortune.

Reactions: 9
Yes lol it’s weird she puts them on Ronnie they don’t hold aswell as nappies do either because yes they are for potty training for toddlers to start to say when they’ve had/need a wee to make it easier then taking a nappy off..

And you don’t get as many in a pack so are more expensive then buying nappies.. then again not like Gretal needs to worry about that bit !!

What a weirdo !!
She has been saying a couple of times that Ronnie had a poop explotion. I could be wrong (haven't had a diaper baby in 25 years), but babies don't get that when bottle fed. It could be because of the pull ups, or from being too young for solid food.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has been saying a couple of times that Ronnie had a poop explotion. I could be wrong (haven't had a diaper baby in 25 years), but babies don't get that when bottle fed. It could be because of the pull ups, or from being too young for solid food.
Oh you definitely get poo explosions from bottle fed babies. Poonami’s can reach the back of their necks in the right conditions 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I don't have any sympathy for hinch at all but I think this was taken around the time that she was hospitalised for the second time.her own fault, she put both hers' and her baby's lives at risk because of her growing obsession with fame and fortune.
Why was she in hospital?

Reactions: 2
Was about to say the same - think she was hospitalised a day or two later from memory.

Reactions: 4
Was about to say the same - think she was hospitalised a day or two later from memory.
It looks like she wasn't feeding herself or her growing baby. You usually put the weight on during pregnancy not after the birth like she has. So strange.

Reactions: 6
Is it me or has Laura and her big kitchen disappeared from the ‘gram? I had a nosy for her before but couldn’t find the account!

Reactions: 4
So looks to me she is feeding him with stained bibs like that 🤔 But when in her Mums loft then throws in that he isn’t having food . She apparently doesn’t know what ladder she is getting yet...but she ordered it ? Oh no of course it’s gifted so doesn’t know what she isn’t going to have to pay for yet...

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Hi all, quick reminder that trying to moderate what people post and attempting to shut down the conversation is against the rules. This is just so the threads run well for everyone. Please report any posts you have issues with instead :)

Reactions: 13
I’m literally so disappointed that she is clearly feeding Ronnie solids. It’s actually made me quite angry. I started off a Hinch fan, I even went to her book signing and met her. In the queue I met a couple of ‘Hinchers’ who were genuinely seemed mentally unwell with how obsessed they were with her, they had bought everything she uses, spent ALOT. Both of these ladies were clearly unstable and were extremely impressionable. My friend and I came away from the experience quite disturbed by how impressionable Hinch is to vulnerable members of society. Sorry for the essay but I’m genuinely upset thinking that she is inadvertently promoting dangerous practices such as very early weaning, extreme use of harsh chemicals, playing on mental health to get sales, obsessive cleaning and giving people a sense of ‘we are in this together’ then becoming less relatable by the day with her lifestyle becoming more and more in achievable to the audience she claims to be just the same as. It’s honestly so upsetting. Maybe I am naive but I’m really quite sad she has turned out this way.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.