Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute joke that woman!! Needs to catch herself on!! Literally her voice on her stories makes me want to scratch my own eyes out lol! The way she holds her gangly witch fingers, the way she says “ guyyyssss” and the way she moves them stupid eyebrows🤮🤮🤮And she’s clearly getting a gifted loft ladder.....why wouldn’t you know what one you ordered?? Can’t wait for the *gifted tag to be on the loft ladder story!! She literally talks so much tit it’s unbelievable, thankfully I’ve seen through all the bollocks! I did unfortunately buy her first book, which was a load of shite. Pretty much flicked past all the stupid parts to do with making lists etc. Read the rest in a couple of hours. Now my son uses it for a ramp for his toy cars!! Instead of her trying to act the big girl and “ out trolls” she should maybe concentrate on not polluting her baby and dogs lungs with all the shite she uses!! Stupid bleeping twit! Buy her second book?? I’d rather tit in my own hands and clap 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 24
I honestly cant get poor ronnie of my my mind tonight, his poor little tummy! My baby is 12 weeks old I would never dream about giving him solids yet! Poor little guy

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I cant find the original post (account deleted/banned?)
But imagine being that saddo who creates an account on here to defend Grinch 😂 even when I was a Hincher and discovered this site and thought you were all a bunch of moaning cows (before I was converted thank god now I too am a moaning cow) I didnt think for a second to make an account and tell you off 😂

Reactions: 22
I honestly cant get poor ronnie of my my mind tonight, his poor little tummy! My baby is 12 weeks old I would never dream about giving him solids yet! Poor little guy
Same here its really bothered me to be honest 😢

Reactions: 4
I really am struggling to see how her Hinchers can defend her now?
When I was a fan i must have messaged her 20 times but she seems to be doing shout outs to trolls on the regular which is tit.
It winds me up that she doesn’t actually reply to many of her followers messages but always seems to find trolls to out these days? And the message about her kitchen being too small isn’t even bad, she’s scraping the barrel with that one which goes to show she doesn’t get as many ‘troll’ encounters as she makes out 👀

Reactions: 11
Thinking back to the last few weeks I've now realised he looks 'full'.
Like when you've just had a big meal and physically can't move or do a thing. He seems to just lay still and stare......unless it's early morning or bedtime and then his more alert.

Reactions: 11
How old is Mrs Hinch? I was shocked when she was looking at her old school work and it was dated 1995 and it looked like a 5 year old had done the self portrait! I'm 40 next year and assumed she was a similar age.. oops!! 😂😂
She’s 29 a year older than me 😂 still shocks me

Reactions: 4
The elbow grease bib thing had to be an ad right? Shes not that stupid to be feeding him solids yet?

Reactions: 3
The ‘troll’ messages she gets, has she ever had one slagging off her or her looks?

I’ve never seen her post anything bad about herself which I find very strange because surely that would be the first thing trolls would say to her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why to get dog in the first place? Sorry but dogs do smell no matter what and no matter how old they be. I feel sorry for that dog already
I’ve seen that post on hinch army fb group
Ffs puppy smells are the best!
When they've rolled in fox poo however that's a different kettle of fish.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.