Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya soph. Shes trying to cover up she hasn't weaned him now we've outed her because that wont go down well with a lot of her 'army'. A lot of people are so against early weaning especially when you know the harm. So she doesn't want her 'army' knowing ;)
Army is deluded and brainwashed. If that’s the case with weaning they’ll probably start too on their 3 months old babies

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I thought a while back she was after a washing machine. Trying to wear it out washing that bloody door mat every few days.

Now jumping on the environment activist band wagon - I’ve been reducing plastic and recycling since before she was born. She has more plastic tat in her house than I’ve used in my entire life!

The thought of the millions of small Zoflora bottles shes gone through makes me physically sick.

And what happened to sitting in the egg chair every night? Won’t it fit in the loft? And the gardening, feeding the birds. When she hung those stupid wooden swing feeders up in her garden I showed my friend and oh how we laughed at the amount of ‘weeds’ she’ll have growing from the dispersed seed.

Arghhhhh I don’t get to post much on here because I’m a busy single Mum. I’m tired. I’ve had a long day at work. I now have to cook dinner for three kids, walk my dogs, put some washing on, and, you know, all the normal stuff that real normal people do!

/andbreath
Lmao first sign of strong winds and that egg chair will be through her window
Stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn’t it actually CRAZy when you sit and think she became a millionaire for doing what ?!!! Cleaning ?? But it’s not even cleaning anymore.. conning people..

Some of the most talented people don’t get rich as quick as she has it’s actually insane.

Surely there has to be more to this whole thing that nobody knows about ?!! Like way back before when she was a so called hairdresser..

There are far better cleaning and real accounts that don’t make it as ‘big’ as hinch has !! I just can’t work it out.. the worlds gone mad ! x

Reactions: 23
I actually use pull ups for my little boy he’s 9 months because he just will not stay still for me to do a nappy up! Although i still try and use normal nappies where i can lol

Reactions: 2
And he doesn’t exactly look the size of a hungry baby? I know that could be judgmental but he doesn’t look overly big that he’s hungry? My baby is alwaysssss hungry and someone suggested the hungry baby milk and when I asked my mum about it she said it’s not good for their little tummies just give him an extra bottle if need be when he wants it

I ended up buying 11oz tommee tippee bottles for my son if that helps you. I'm sure I got them in tesco. He is 2 and a half now so was a while ago now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I actually use pull ups for my little boy he’s 9 months because he just will not stay still for me to do a nappy up! Although i still try and use normal nappies where i can lol
9 months makes more sense.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely disgusting that she’s put Ronnie on solids at such a young age. The guidelines are 6 months due to extensive research over the past 15 years
Or another reason to believe the conspiracy theory that he is actually 6 months [emoji848][emoji848]

Reactions: 6
How old is Mrs Hinch? I was shocked when she was looking at her old school work and it was dated 1995 and it looked like a 5 year old had done the self portrait! I'm 40 next year and assumed she was a similar age.. oops!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How old is Mrs Hinch? I was shocked when she was looking at her old school work and it was dated 1995 and it looked like a 5 year old had done the self portrait! I'm 40 next year and assumed she was a similar age.. oops!! 😂😂
29 🙊🙊🙊

Reactions: 1
I thought so. Does anybody remember if Stacey had any pictures of them together on her feed? If she had, then they are also removed. Wonder what Hinch has done to piss Stacey off
Yes. That pic of them on the couch, Stacey posted it up too on the same day few hours after Hinch. Hmmm

Isn’t it actually CRAZy when you sit and think she became a millionaire for doing what ?!!! Cleaning ?? But it’s not even cleaning anymore.. conning people..

Some of the most talented people don’t get rich as quick as she has it’s actually it’s insane.

Surely there has to be more to this whole thing that nobody knows about ?!! Like way back before when she was a so called hairdresser..

There are far better cleaning and real accounts that don’t make it as ‘big’ as hinch has !! I just can’t work it out.. the worlds gone mad ! x
She had good PR and knew her target market well. I also think she probably did spend a lot of time on her stories in the beginning.

She also used the same classic techniques used to brainwash cult members.
Consistency (consistently providing stories and always 'being there')
Variety (different things to clean, new techniques for hinching)
Love (my hinchers)
A sense of belonging (Hinch army, all in this together, if you know you know),
Growth (asking hinchers their opinions).

I cant remember the others but Tony Robbins talks about them.

Let's not forget that cults target the vulnerable ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.