Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she knows it's wrong to go on to solids this early (which she clearly does because she's now trying to cover it up), why is she doing it? To make him sleep through the night?? There's two of them at home, why can't they take turns. I really can't get my head around this, poor Ronnie. It's ludicrous!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Mine usually do that just after a groom too!
So does our dog.... poor Henry can only dream of it! Our golden cocker is exactly the same as Henry except he has 10 times more life in him despite being a much older dog (nearly 11) oh and he doesn’t have siblings he has 2 smaller owners he adores and he was never allowed to lick them or lie on their baby playmats! Mind you I would play money to see Hinch react to the old Eau de fox 🦊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s an absolute joke that woman!! Needs to catch herself on!! Literally her voice on her stories makes me want to scratch my own eyes out lol! The way she holds her gangly witch fingers, the way she says “ guyyyssss” and the way she moves them stupid eyebrows🤮🤮🤮And she’s clearly getting a gifted loft ladder.....why wouldn’t you know what one you ordered?? Can’t wait for the *gifted tag to be on the loft ladder story!! She literally talks so much tit it’s unbelievable, thankfully I’ve seen through all the bollocks! I did unfortunately buy her first book, which was a load of shite. Pretty much flicked past all the stupid parts to do with making lists etc. Read the rest in a couple of hours. Now my son uses it for a ramp for his toy cars!! Instead of her trying to act the big girl and “ out trolls” she should maybe concentrate on not polluting her baby and dogs lungs with all the shite she uses!! Stupid bleeping twit! Buy her second book?? I’d rather tit in my own hands and clap 🤣🤣🤣
We feel sorry for you, Jamie. You should divorce her!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself with your name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So just been having a nose and seen in the background of a few photos theres literally a half full bottle left! Attached 1 of the photos, then in the one she says he loves his breakfast you can see on the bib in the 2 clips that theres colour on the bib from porridge or rice. And that was over a week ago. Hes obviously not even drinking his milk anymore either because shes given him too much food :cry::cry:.

Weaning this early should be illegal with all the evidence they have in regards to how bad it is!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
why she is purposely risking Ronnie’s health

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
So just been having a nose and seen in the background of a few photos theres literally a half full bottle left! Attached 1 of the photos, then in the one she says he loves his breakfast you can see on the bib in the 2 clips that theres colour on the bib from porridge or rice. And that was over a week ago. Hes obviously not even drinking his milk anymore either because shes given him too much food :cry::cry:.

Weaning this early should be illegal with all the evidence they have in regards to how bad it is!!!!
He can’t even hold his head up yet, so wrong!

Reactions: 11

Shes put a filter or photoshopped the second pic of Ronnie!
Look at his eyes......

Reactions: 4
So does our dog.... poor Henry can only dream of it! Our golden cocker is exactly the same as Henry except he has 10 times more life in him despite being a much older dog (nearly 11) oh and he doesn’t have siblings he has 2 smaller owners he adores and he was never allowed to lick them or lie on their baby playmats! Mind you I would play money to see Hinch react to the old Eau de fox 🦊
It must be a spaniel thing! Mine loves to rub is neck in all sorts of disgusting stuff like dead birds 🤮
I would also pay for tips of how to get the stench out! Now that is real cleaning!
That and getting cat hair off vertical blinds without it spreading all over them.

Reactions: 5
She has no idea how to be a mother or a wife, she’s a self centred bleep, the hinchers need to hurry up and see her for what she really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
my youngest has worn them for yonks too. He's always been a very wriggly, strong baby and pull on nappies were just so much easier for him

Reactions: 2
I’ve not been on here since thread 35 and don’t follow bunch anymore so have clearly missed loads!! I’ve just seen she’s now weaning early and though a lot of people wean a bit before 6 months ( I know they shouldn’t but do, no I’m not one of these people) but I’ve just nosed on her page and worked out he’s only about 4 months and it makes me sad! I’ve just had my third child and have taken in his baby year (he is one next week) and I can’t believe she’s making him grow up so fast!

Reactions: 6
I did baby led weaning, my daughter was 6months, but my son was 9months when he started trying solid foods.
He wasn't interested in food and was happy with milk feeds AND slept through the night/gained weight.

Food isn't necessary, milk is a food.

Reactions: 18
She’s an absolute joke that woman!! Needs to catch herself on!! Literally her voice on her stories makes me want to scratch my own eyes out lol! The way she holds her gangly witch fingers, the way she says “ guyyyssss” and the way she moves them stupid eyebrows🤮🤮🤮And she’s clearly getting a gifted loft ladder.....why wouldn’t you know what one you ordered?? Can’t wait for the *gifted tag to be on the loft ladder story!! She literally talks so much tit it’s unbelievable, thankfully I’ve seen through all the bollocks! I did unfortunately buy her first book, which was a load of shite. Pretty much flicked past all the stupid parts to do with making lists etc. Read the rest in a couple of hours. Now my son uses it for a ramp for his toy cars!! Instead of her trying to act the big girl and “ out trolls” she should maybe concentrate on not polluting her baby and dogs lungs with all the shite she uses!! Stupid bleeping twit! Buy her second book?? I’d rather tit in my own hands and clap 🤣🤣🤣
Jamie do you know all this from first hand experience -are you "the jamie" as in hinch'Cliffe' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.