Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up and I know it’s already been said but the baby food pots in the loft and the OHNOHESNOTREADYFORFOODYETOOOLOOKWHATSTHAT was so staged I cringed so hard 😭 try harder Soph! We all know you’re feeding him, why don’t you ever own your tit?! You clearly know you shouldn’t be else why the big act in the loft?! Absolute bleeping weapon

Reactions: 26
When I look it comes up like hinch isn’t following Solomon
Mine did that too. I think because they both have so many followers it doesn’t come up. But if you search them through each other’s “following” then it comes up.

Reactions: 1
Exactly, baby porridge is shite. If she’s going to wean then at least give him some pureed veg. Baby rice/porridge is purely to fill a baby up.
I think she's filling him up at his last feed so he sleeps through the night. No doubt she's taking advice from Ma Barker instead of doing her own research into feeding her son.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Also bit behind but...
I literally cannot BELIEVE she is giving her boy solids already, whether she thinks hes ready or not. Them stains on that white bib?! Definitely not milk!!! Shes a twit!!! The health visitors very clearly tell you not to wean until AT LEAST 17 weeks minimum but even that isnt advised now its best to wait til 6 months because their poor stomachs are so tiny and can’t handle a lot of things other than breastmilk/formula. Why does she think she is exempt to this?! Boils my piss. Poor Ronnie will end up with issues in later life. Even if you do ignore advice and wean early, you give veg or something plain and easy for baby, whatever caused them orange stains on that bib is clearly neither! Do one Hinchy, t w a t

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Isn’t it actually CRAZy when you sit and think she became a millionaire for doing what ?!!! Cleaning ?? But it’s not even cleaning anymore.. conning people..

Some of the most talented people don’t get rich as quick as she has it’s actually insane.

Surely there has to be more to this whole thing that nobody knows about ?!! Like way back before when she was a so called hairdresser..

There are far better cleaning and real accounts that don’t make it as ‘big’ as hinch has !! I just can’t work it out.. the worlds gone mad ! x
To be fair... she’s got rich because the people she appeals to have been conned, manipulated and are blinded!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
you can definitely tell from that picture that’s she’s gained weight and good thing too! She looks ill in that photo, the size of her leg is that of someone who really struggles with eating. She does look a lot healthier now.
Definitely. She looks like an old, haggered, alcoholic there! Looking so much healthier & happier now.

Reactions: 11
Word has it Laura's husband is a lot bigger and a lot better also...
I can't even begin to tell you the illustration that instantly came to my mind reading that. I think I will leave that one in my mind and not make a picture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also why the hell is she using elbow grease for cleaning a bib... dont most people use it for cookers etc? I wash bibs with fairy stain remover... bit gentler than something designed for appliances.. Clueless soph

Reactions: 11
I can think of more valuable ways to spend my time than putting a full face of make up, strip lashes etc when I'm probably not even going to leave the house. For example, sitting here discussing it with you lot 🤣
Exactly my friend lol 😂 too much effort putting slap on

Reactions: 3
Also why the hell is she using elbow grease for cleaning a bib... dont most people use it for cookers etc? I wash bibs with fairy stain remover... bit gentler than something designed for appliances.. Clueless soph
Maybe she earns a % of their sales 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't even begin to tell you the illustration that instantly came to my mind reading that. I think I will leave that one in my mind and not make a picture 🤣
Not gonna lie, I was waiting for the picture, with Laura for scale obviously 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where the duck to start today -
elbow grease bib
Baby on solids
Baby in pull ups
Laura’s kitchen

...........Hinch is smashing it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.