Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, but I saw a pack the other day and I was convinced they said pull-ups!
Yes !!! he’s wearing pull ups when she is dangling paper at him... that’s really odd ?!! Why would she put pull ups on him I’ve never known anyone to do that when they are still so young !! X

Reactions: 6
Yes !!! he’s wearing pull ups when she is dangling paper at him... that’s really odd ?!! Why would she put pull ups on him I’ve never known anyone to do that when they are still so young !! X
Aren’t they for potty training?!

Reactions: 5
Spot the Heinz food packets. Poor Ronnie not even 4 months old yet! :cry:. Also notice how she said she cant put stuff back on the units till tomorrow but noticed on this shes been putting stuff on the worktops already????
This was the post I thought I could see a pack of pull-ups. It's almost as if she has displayed them along with the Heinz food for us to talk about. Hinch, it's us giving you content, mate, not the other way round!

Reactions: 12
Yes lol it’s weird she puts them on Ronnie they don’t hold aswell as nappies do either because yes they are for potty training for toddlers to start to say when they’ve had/need a wee to make it easier then taking a nappy off..

And you don’t get as many in a pack so are more expensive then buying nappies.. then again not like Gretal needs to worry about that bit !!

What a weirdo !!

Reactions: 9
I cloth bummed for the most part but when I did use disposables, such as when the washer broke and when we went away, I used pull ups. They seemed to fit my boy one better from a tiny age and held everything in (he had undiagnosed allergies. It was carnage in those nappies) he was a fat baby though, I assumed that was why they fitted better. Maybe they just suit some more?

Reactions: 4
What’s the deal with her dad ? Is he not around anymore he used to be in a fair few of her stories xx

Reactions: 3
Yes lol it’s weird she puts them on Ronnie they don’t hold aswell as nappies do either because yes they are for potty training for toddlers to start to say when they’ve had/need a wee to make it easier then taking a nappy off..

And you don’t get as many in a pack so are more expensive then buying nappies.. then again not like Gretal needs to worry about that bit !!

What a weirdo !!
It just seems like she’s always in a rush to push him to the next stage, whether she’s doing it consciously or subconsciously I don’t know. I can’t think of any other reason she’d be giving him solids at less than 4 months, and she seems to constantly harp on about “when he’s at school GUYYYZZZZ” as well. She’s probably got him bleeping forward facing in the car already 🤦🏼‍♀️

I know someone will pipe up that it’s going all mumsnet on here again soon, but we can only comment on what she’s posting about, and clearly people feel strongly about her weaning Won Won early and also trying to cover it up (and failing)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hiya soph. Shes trying to cover up she hasn't weaned him now we've outed her because that wont go down well with a lot of her 'army'. A lot of people are so against early weaning especially when you know the harm. So she doesn't want her 'army' knowing ;)

Reactions: 12
Going back a few hours now but just looked at her stories and cant believe she replied to someone who said her house isnt amazing that ‘im not close to 3 mil followers for nothing, take care’ how patronising can you get!!!!! Your close to 3 mil because you record yourself using Harpic and people latched on to you naming cleaning sponges... totally normal hun

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.