Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I also live in Texas now (from Seattle) and I've wondered the same thing! I don't see people having lots of fake plants here. I wasn't sure if it was a UK thing or just a Hinch thing

Also, hello everyone. I've been following Mrs. Hinch since her honeymoon. I heard about her on Reddit. I thought she was lovely and motivating at first. Then I saw someone mention Tattle, which I'd never heard of, came here, and wow was amazed. She's such a snake. I never got really sucked in. I bought a few more cleaning products than usual but we have different products over here. I may have bought more if I had access to her same products.

Anyways, I read tattle every day and figured that I'd finally post!

We've started planning our wedding and I want to elope. I really don't want to spend a fortune on a wedding and idea of forking out even 10k makes me feel sick #cheap
Do it! We got married in Thailand, Koh Samiu and it was about £6k cheaper and that was including our flights and accommodation for 2 weeks

Reactions: 3
If she really wants to live in her loft can someone get hold of Jamie and ask him to shut the hatch we would all thank him for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys, I know this is a long post, but please take the time to read the enclosed picture. It is a story I screen shot from my local foodbank’s Facebook page.
Just imagine what we could achieve if influencers on Instagram such as Hinch added a swipe up for donations instead of crappy eBay items that no one needs and just lines her pockets. It’s coming close to Christmas and there are so many children, mothers, and vulnerable families in need. A lot of them that could be being influenced and manipulated by GRINCH. This is really why I comment and join in on these tattle pages. Not because I am a nasty troll. But because I care about the general public’s wellbeing and I want to spread awareness! She and everyone else needs to know that she is capitalising on other people’s vulnerability. She has glamourised cleaning, yes, which isn’t always a bad thing, but for someone with mental health or financial issues (or even both) this is very, very damaging!!!
Hinch might be a millionaire or very well off, but morally, she is absolutely bankrupt in my eyes.
P.s. the woman in the story couldn’t even afford sanitary pads, and yet people are stuffing them in their air fresheners soaked in zoflora!!!!
2D18B743-F907-483A-A20B-DFBFEC2D3BAA.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
her mums dinners 🤢
But gotta give her props for cooking something other than a roast or toad in the hole.
Well done ma you branched out a bit tonight 🙌🏾

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
To be fair my baby is in pull ups even though he’s less than a year. It’s just easier to get them on and off.

Reactions: 2
Did you hear her say “yeah he’s not ready for food yet” when she came across the little food pots in her Mums loft 🤣🤣👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys, I know this is a long post, but please take the time to read the enclosed picture. It is a story I screen shot from my local foodbank’s Facebook page.
Just imagine what we could achieve if influencers on Instagram such as Hinch added a swipe up for donations instead of crappy eBay items that no one needs and just lines her pockets. It’s coming close to Christmas and there are so many children, mothers, and vulnerable families in need. A lot of them that could be being influenced and manipulated by GRINCH. This is really why I comment and join in on these tattle pages. Not because I am a nasty troll. But because I care about the general public’s wellbeing and I want to spread awareness! She and everyone else needs to know that she is capitalising on other people’s vulnerability. She has glamourised cleaning, yes, which isn’t always a bad thing, but for someone with mental health or financial issues (or even both) this is very, very damaging!!!
Hinch might be a millionaire or very well off, but morally, she is absolutely bankrupt in my eyes.
P.s. the woman in the story couldn’t even afford sanitary pads, and yet people are stuffing them in their air fresheners soaked in zoflora!!!!
View attachment 48209
tit that hit me in the feels. I too have been in the situation where I’ve used loo roll instead of pads as I had to choose between sanitary pads and bread for packups. And pretending to the kids I’ve already eaten as they eat their dinner. My husband collapsed at work. Not only did we suddenly only have SSP but I couldn’t go into work as he was in hospital for a fortnight and I worked nights as we literally had no one to watch the kids. It was a rough time 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 24
View attachment 48209
This is incredible. I wish this was around more places as there's so many influences with #AD or *Afiliate. They've no idea what's going on in the real world as they're all narcissists due to the following they have. They start to develop a God complex. Even so, the lady who helped this lady out is incredibly and I hope the lady in need is in a better position.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.