Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think we should be too judgemental about other people's weddings. The write-up is cringey AF, but the wedding itself is to her personal taste. It's not my cup of tea, but it's her wedding so she can do what the hell she likes. Good for anyone who spent next to nothing on their special day, but there's nothing wrong with spending big on a wedding if it's what you want.

Reactions: 25
That’s not a bad plant cell. I’m very pleased that Our Soph can do a Year 7s homework. she’d have been better to line the inside of the box with the cell “membrame” though as it’s currently incorrect. Just a heads up if you’re reading, Soph.

As an aside, I bloody hate that homework and never set it as you get half a dozen “cell cakes” and come back to a lab full of mould after half term.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trying to show my friend what she really looks like and stop her getting sucked into the lies..... and this comes up reckon this is what she looked like after Jamie told her he was gonna put her in the skip which I know guuuuyyyyyss I keep mentioning but come on it’s funny 😂👏🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think we should be too judgemental about other people's weddings. The write-up is cringey AF, but the wedding itself is to her personal taste. It's not my cup of tea, but it's her wedding so she can do what the hell she likes. Good for anyone who spent next to nothing on their special day, but there's nothing wrong with spending big on a wedding if it's what you want.
Of course! It’s all personal taste isn’t it. We didn’t have the money back then that’s all. We were in the process of setting up our first home.

Reactions: 5
The way she hangs things on the walls drives me nuts! That house thing with the fake plant is so close to the edge of the walk through!
The pictures in her waiting area are hung so high on one side it looks like they are about 6" from the ceiling. Different front the matching ones on the other side.
Also, what is with all the fake plants and flowers? I'm from Texas, so I don't know if that's a big thing in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't believe many people ask her where products are from, She just says that so she can get the swipe up in and money in her bank! The hinch army are dumb as duck! Her Instagram Stories is literally just a shopping channel now full of ads and swipe ups! How are they not realising this 🤨

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my the second hand embarrassment at her "mic drop". The cringe was real.

Interesting to see this time she redacted the name of Laura with the big kitchen. How come? Trolls are usually fair game for the army arent they? No chance then that maybe that message wasnt sent from Laura with the big kitchen 🤔🤔🤔 Hinchy you dont usually do trolls the honour of hiding their name.

I dont understand the breakfast bar crap. For ages shes had that on her Hinch list. Weeks and weeks. So she says the company have removed the breakfast bar and used the pieces to make a cupboard. But you're telling us you're putting your NEW bar stools in the area where your B and M stool is sat. Why buy new bar stools if you are dismantling your breakfast bar?
Why all the cloak and dagger?!

Oh and no one messaged you suggesting you could put a breakfast bar there they bleeping saw it on your Hinch list in your stories you utter melt.

Reactions: 18
So is Laura With the big kitchen the Hinch equivalent of Becky with the good hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't believe many people ask her where products are from, She just says that so she can get the swipe up in and money in her bank! The hinch army are dumb as duck! Her Instagram Stories is literally just a shopping channel now full of ads and swipe ups! How are they not realising this 🤨
Soph. Oh hi! We know you/Jamie/Gleam frequent here so little challenge to shut us up a bit. How about next time you post a story and mere moments later declare that ‘so many of you have been asking’ where you get x, y, z (even though it’s always eBay so why would anyone question, and even though you somehow miss so many DMs), how about share a screenshot of those multiple same messages just sat there in your inbox?

I think we’d all eat our hats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Soph. Oh hi! We know you/Jamie/Gleam frequent here so little challenge to shut us up a bit. How about next time you post a story and mere moments later declare that ‘so many of you have been asking’ where you get x, y, z (even though it’s always eBay so why would anyone question, and even though you somehow miss so many DMs), how about share a screenshot of those multiple same messages just sat there in your inbox?

I think we’d all eat our hats
I would literally fall over in shock if that happened.

Reactions: 14
We nearly bought a new build last year and I can confirm the kitchen was at the front, it's probably the current trend.
Mine is at the front as well. I prefer it as I don’t want nosey bastards looking in when I’m sat watching telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she seriously just spray elbow grease on Ronnie’s bib?! I know it’s going in the washing machine, but still...... absolutely unnecessary!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Did she seriously just spray elbow grease on Ronnie’s bib?! I know it’s going in the washing machine, but still...... absolutely unnecessary!

What’s it stained with is what I’d like to know. That’s not baby milk.....

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.