Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I make it through a whole day wearing the same top I consider it a win 😆 She really is quite nieve about motherhood isn't she. Just wait till little Ronnie is sticking his hands down his poopie nappy and smearing it on the walls.
I have all this to look forward to when baby arrives lol. She’s to vain the rest of us don’t bother how we look I think I’m winning if I straighten my hair and put slap on pml

Reactions: 6
Sorry Hinch you made a typo, let me correct that for you.

** “Maybe that’s where you’re going wrong! It’s not about showing off bigger and better but instead showing off how you have been gifted every single item in your household. Also don’t forget to get in at least 5 swipe ups every day along with 3 mentions of your book. I’ve bought half of my followers, I’m not close to 3 mil Hinchers for nothing”
It’s not showing off what you have. Why does she show off her whole house then????

Reactions: 13
I’ve skipped a few pages so sorry if this has been mentioned.

The rules around advertising baby food and milk before 6 months are VERY strict.... basically you can’t! If she is paid to advertise for baby food it wouldn’t surprise me if she isn’t allowed until after Ronnie is 6 months.

Reactions: 12
So she put in a new kitchen because she wanted two extra cupboards and the company she bought the rest from doesn't exist anymore? I doubt the company made them and even if they did probably could have found something identical pretty easily.

She's so desperate to not show her wealth to alienate her home bargain followers and it's totally transparent. Nothings changed and still the same are her most common catchphrases at this point.
So if the company went bust and she couldn't get the same cupboard doors and worktop, why was the worktop on the breakfast bar the exact same as her old kitchen ones? Surely her breakfast bar cupboard was the same as the old lower kitchen cupboards too? I smell a big steaming pile of bullshit expelling itself, once again from Hinch's gob!

Sorry I'm late to the party, I was away from the internet yesterday and boy was it good!

• Heart
What a total witch she is she just loves being the big I am total bully behaviour from her and she just loves showing off

I have all this to look forward to when baby arrives lol. She’s to vain the rest of us don’t bother how we look I think I’m winning if I straighten my hair and put slap on pml
I can think of more valuable ways to spend my time than putting a full face of make up, strip lashes etc when I'm probably not even going to leave the house. For example, sitting here discussing it with you lot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Laura with the big kitchen has well and truly rattled Sophie's cage

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like this needs to be shared again, partly for the pure comedic cringe value and partly for all the newcomers.

WOW - that looks like a millionaire/tycoon wedding right out of Hello magazine. I’m sorry but that doesn’t match with the Insta relatable life style and smallish house she lives in? It must’ve cost a fortune 💴

So if the company went bust and she couldn't get the same cupboard doors and worktop, why was the worktop on the breakfast bar the exact same as her old kitchen ones? Surely her breakfast bar cupboard was the same as the old lower kitchen cupboards too? I smell a big steaming pile of bullshit expelling itself, once again from Hinch's gob!

Sorry I'm late to the party, I was away from the internet yesterday and boy was it good!
And didn’t she say they just moved the breakfast bar/cupboards to where the are now? But isn’t a breakfast bar somewhere you can put your legs under...not a freestanding kitchen unit?!

Makes no sense. I can’t find the pictures on here of the unit to see if it is the same like she says it is

Reactions: 6
I feel like this needs to be shared again, partly for the pure comedic cringe value and partly for all the newcomers.

My not so big fat gypsy wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve skipped a few pages so sorry if this has been mentioned.

The rules around advertising baby food and milk before 6 months are VERY strict.... basically you can’t! If she is paid to advertise for baby food it wouldn’t surprise me if she isn’t allowed until after Ronnie is 6 months.
Would be hilarious if Ronnie is really six months and some of his videos have all been pre-filmed for management to post as fillers while throwing in the ads and more recent stuff. I’ve often thought the timeline doesn’t fit. It could all unravel and be a scandalous revelation...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well that kitchen reveal was rather underwhelming.

It’s the extension all over again. She basically got new cupboards and 2 extra fitted because she lost space due to the dishwasher, just like she doubled the size of her house just so Ronnie could have his own room.
Why is everything excessive with her?

The reason she doesn’t have space is because she has so many cleaning cupboards in her kitchen. Most of her bottom cupboards, apart from the one with the pots and pans contain cleaning stuff
She could have easily cleared out one of her cleaning cupboards and put the stuff in there. Seeing as she hardly cleans as well she doesn’t need that many products in there anyway.
She has a separate Narnia in her garage for her excess cleaning products so why not just keep one of each product in the kitchen, instead of 10 Zofloras. [emoji849]

Most people who have storage/space issues deal with it and organise their things better, she just throws money at the problem. (Well that’s providing it isn’t gifted)

Also the space between her kitchen and the window is quite small, i assumed it was bigger.
She should have known the bar idea wouldn’t work. Who has a breakfast bar that looks out onto the front of the house? [emoji52]
I always found it weird that her kitchen isn’t at the back and her lounge isn’t at the front. It’s like her house is the wrong way round. Is this the norm with new builds? (apologies if it is) Ive never seen it like this before.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not keen on her kitchen choices, I thought the general rule of thumb is light units/darker worktop or dark units/lighter worktop, but she’s gone for a similar tone for both. If that worktop is granite she’ll ruin it, she won’t be able to stop herself from using the wrong type of cleaner on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Jeez talk about sharing every single minute detail of your wedding. I feel like I was there! For such a high budget wedding it doesn't look like they had many guests.
That's got to have been a *gifted wedding hasn't it?
I thought she got married before her account was really big....?

I've actually been to an evening do at that place - it was a girl I used to work with and they got it as a last minute cancellation (think she only had a few weeks to plan it all - they were well prepared anyway) so it wasn't that expensive according to her.

Plus I don't think you get the whole house and grounds - you get the courtyard at the back - and that staircase is definitely not as impressive as it looks in the photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.