Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it's been said, I just skipped to the end to post this and her Laura wothbthe big kitchen stories have rattled me somewhat.

Just feel that sending that 'look at me, I'm so nice to trolls' reply and then the tacky Mike drop is so bitchy and two faced. Which is no surprise.

You dont have to reply to trolls, but you do have to show everyone how 'nice' you are. Which you're not, and that response proves it Soph. You're just the school bully who's also acting nice to save face. bleeping Regina Geroge

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is Grinch dangling paper in Ronnie’s face??? He literally couldn’t look any less interested 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not keen on her kitchen choices, I thought the general rule of thumb is light units/darker worktop or dark units/lighter worktop, but she’s gone for a similar tone for both. If that worktop is granite she’ll ruin it, she won’t be able to stop herself from using the wrong type of cleaner on it.
Yes. They should contrast, not match. I preferred it before.

Reactions: 7
I always found it weird that her kitchen isn’t at the back and her lounge isn’t at the front. It’s like her house is the wrong way round. Is this the norm with new builds? (apologies if it is) Ive never seen it like this before.
We nearly bought a new build last year and I can confirm the kitchen was at the front, it's probably the current trend.

Reactions: 5
Love the thread name 😂 so glad I called her that now 😂😂
Unsure if this has been shared but it sounds a bit sinister “tribute to Sophie”
451148A1-0EC2-473D-A89D-18299579C3AB.png
451148A1-0EC2-473D-A89D-18299579C3AB.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
We nearly bought a new build last year and I can confirm the kitchen was at the front, it's probably the current trend.
My house is a late 90s new build and the lay out is almost exactly the same as her original house. The difference in my kitchen is that the sink is under the window at the front of the house. Perfect place to pretend to wash up when I want to nose at what the neighbours are up to 😁.
That Ava May set comes up on my Facebook all the time. £8 for 3 little slithers of wax. No wonder Hannah is so far up Hinch's arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed that she must have the heating on full blast given Jamie is always in a vest and ronnie has only a nappy on today??? Thought she was bothered about the environment

Reactions: 18
Any time we do crafts etc we use the dining table...why she ushing the coffee table...surely the dining table not still all set up with plates 😱🙄

Reactions: 6
We've started planning our wedding and I want to elope. I really don't want to spend a fortune on a wedding and idea of forking out even 10k makes me feel sick #cheap
Our wedding cost us about £200. We went to a country pub after it for steak pie and chips lol. Hubby’s Dad paid for that. A family friend did my posey and cake (that was her gift to us). And hubby’s Uncle took our pics. Was a lovely day. 15yrs later we’re still married and not drowning in debt from having a lavish £10/15/20K wedding xx

Been out shopping today. B&M for some microfibre cloths, a refill for my plug in air freshener, some toilet gel and the usual tit you pick up going round like biscuits, chocolates and stuff. Till assistant “oh, Hinching today are we?” 👊🏼😡🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Our wedding cost us about £200. We went to a country pub after it for steak pie and chips lol. Hubby’s Dad paid for that. A family friend did my posey and cake (that was her gift to us). And hubby’s Uncle took our pics. Was a lovely day. 15yrs later we’re still married and not drowning in debt from having a lavish £10/15/20K wedding xx

Been out shopping today. B&M for some microfibre cloths, a refill for my plug in air freshener, some toilet gel and the usual tit you pick up going round like biscuits, chocolates and stuff. Till assistant “oh, Hinching today are we?” 👊🏼😡🤢🤮
I would have asked to speak to the manager. That's not acceptable. How dare she insult you like that? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22

What was yr reply?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.