Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely disgusting that she’s put Ronnie on solids at such a young age. The guidelines are 6 months due to extensive research over the past 15 years

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Mine is at the front as well. I prefer it as I don’t want nosey bastards looking in when I’m sat watching telly.
Mine is at the front too. I like it cos I can sit and watch tv in my pants 👌Plus if the doorbell goes you can safely ignore it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So what happened to the old days when she always used to say “let’s just all be friends, my mum always told me if you haven’t got anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all” etc. But now we’re just calling out people who don’t like you and personally targeting them now are we, Soph?
Mask slipping there is it love?
Wheels coming off?
Frays beginning to show?

Yehhh......thought so....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely disgusting that she’s put Ronnie on solids at such a young age. The guidelines are 6 months due to extensive research over the past 15 years
Indeed. But then you get the morons with the ‘mummy knows best’ ‘you know your own baby’ 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Hes not even 4 months old

Can’t even sit upright
And he doesn’t exactly look the size of a hungry baby? I know that could be judgmental but he doesn’t look overly big that he’s hungry? My baby is alwaysssss hungry and someone suggested the hungry baby milk and when I asked my mum about it she said it’s not good for their little tummies just give him an extra bottle if need be when he wants it

Reactions: 14
Grinch's response to that DM was terrible "my followers dont follow me for my kitchen" You're right, a high number of your followers were bought so thats part of the reason you have so many

I cant believe she's giving Ronnie food at such a young age
Wonder if this is because she wanted him to sleep through the night?! The old school health visitors that recommended weetabix in bottles to fill them up so they sleep longer 🙈

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t usually watch Hinch or read this thread but happened to look at her stories just now and WTF, she’s just covered the baby’s bib in Elbow Grease! I actually feel a bit sick. The amount of harsh chemicals that baby must be getting subjected to is unbelievable. It’s a bib FGS, stains aren’t the end of the world but if they bother you just give them a soak and stick them out in the sun light. Sunlight is the best thing ever to bleach stains, anything from baby food to baby poo.
Which is my next point, is it stained with baby food? Had a look at her grid and that baby isn’t even 4 months old yet? Surely it can’t be from baby food! Must be from formula?

Reactions: 20
Why oh why would you spray ELBOW GREASE on your baby's bib??? That is horrendous. That stuff is awful and would make even the healthiest person wheeze. If stains are really stubborn a tiny squirt of washing up liquid before you put it in the machine will get rid of anything.
Oh and Soph that ebayer is for post. You know, letters and stuff? But yeah just stick a plastic plant in there for now. It doesn't matter because you only bought it for the Ebay profit you can make from your swipe up.

Reactions: 14
It’s orange 😳 she’s actually
I don’t usually watch Hinch or read this thread but happened to look at her stories just now and WTF, she’s just covered the baby’s bib in Elbow Grease! I actually feel a bit sick. The amount of harsh chemicals that baby must be getting subjected to is unbelievable. It’s a bib FGS, stains aren’t the end of the world but if they bother you just give them a soak and stick them out in the sun light. Sunlight is the best thing ever to bleach stains, anything from baby food to baby poo.
Which is my next point, is it stained with baby food? Had a look at her grid and that baby isn’t even 4 months old yet? Surely it can’t be from baby food! Must be from formula?
not unless she’s putting orange dye in his bottles... she’s ridiculous and I agree with the elbow grease on his clothes it’s going in the washer but still! She’s a bloody eejit! All those chemicals must of killed off her brain cells 🙄

Reactions: 9
Just out of curiosity. Does anyone know if Hinch and Stacey aren't friends anymore? Im wondering because there has been no mention of Staceys collab with Primark on Hinch's Instagram. Nor has she mentioned Stacey in over a week after hearing about her every day.
She isn't going to promote Stacey's success 😂 She's far too me-me-me
It makes me snort laugh how she always posts a story to prove us wrong on here. Like the Mental Health Awareness one, - just watch out for a Stacey one.

She isn't going to promote Stacey's success 😂 She's far too me-me-me
It makes me snort laugh how she always posts a story to prove us wrong on here. Like the Mental Health Awareness one, - just watch out for a Stacey one.
Looks like Stacey has unfollowed Hinch??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
As someone who’s toddler is still partial to the odd pouch of Heinz puréed fruit, and still hasn’t mastered self spoon feeding neatly - I can 100% say that those are puréed fruit stains 😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 11
“Cushions are a mess”

THAT’S WHAT bleeping CUSHIONS LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON SOPH

Reactions: 19
Anyone else notice how she kept making sure her activity journal was in shot in those last two stories about her kitchen cupboards and the colours of them?
She's so feckin' lame, thirsty, greedy and transparent. "I need to promote my crappy book again, so I'll plonk this stool here and pretend I'm storying about that, but make sure my book is in shot". Too obvious, So-phull-of-it, waaaay too obvious.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if this is because she wanted him to sleep through the night?! The old school health visitors that recommended weetabix in bottles to fill them up so they sleep longer 🙈
My nan used to blend bleeping STEW and put it in my uncle's bottle 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.