Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been reading up on it.
Bloody sc Johnson

Reactions: 4
Just out of curiosity. Does anyone know if Hinch and Stacey aren't friends anymore? Im wondering because there has been no mention of Staceys collab with Primark on Hinch's Instagram. Nor has she mentioned Stacey in over a week after hearing about her every day.

Reactions: 10
Just out of curiosity. Does anyone know if Hinch and Stacey aren't friends anymore? Im wondering because there has been no mention of Staceys collab with Primark on Hinch's Instagram. Nor has she mentioned Stacey in over a week after hearing about her every day.
I think Stacey might have only paid for 1 weeks friendship...........I could be wrong though 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Bullshit that's the same sink and she just needs to shine it. It's bleeping sparkling!

View attachment 47929
I noticed the other day her sink was actually quite scratched, I thought at the time too much abrasive products or sponges had actually caused it damage. Clever filtered photos and effects made it appear to shine. She’s got a new sink deffo 👍

Reactions: 19
Most recent story basically saying I'm super famous so I could've had a free kitchen but I'm soooo moral that I declined it. Instead I went along to a nearby shop and paid for it.

Ohhh you're so normal and relatable 👏
Don’t forget it was a shop in the village....village...bleeping village...hilarious 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll be sent it in a couple of day’s as she didn’t attend the launch and get it there. I predict next week. Got to give the PR agency a time to catch up!

(I used to work in PR, literally the worst, soulless job)

Reactions: 4
Does Mrs Hinch still put her sink to bed each night, finessed with a before bed blast?

Or no....

Reactions: 10
Her hair is absolutely awful! It’s so ratty and dry. She needs about 10 inches cut off. It’s so long and trashy 🤢
She’s waiting to be *gifted a hair cut 🤣🤣

I did wonder what she meant by that, I can imagine her using the 'do you know who I am' line 😂
Which they probably don’t cos she’s no got stars round her head in person so they’ll not have recognised her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will only pop Stacey on when it benefits her.
She can't swipe up for Primark can she 💁🏼‍♀️ #nogain

Reactions: 20
Expanding my last post regarding Foulkes Electricals,does anyone remember her promoting the business?
I just want to be sure before I inform them that their loyalty is misplaced.As far as I know she hasn't given them a name check.

Reactions: 3
I was actually. But in such a tiny village - I didn’t see another soul!

Random change of subject but I know we talk a lot on here about genuine anxiety.. I highly recommend weighted blankets. I used to feel really agitated and my sleep was broken until I got one. They’re amazing
I have a weighted blanket 😊

Reactions: 5
This is the smug face of every Regina George in school after going in for "the kill."
This is the bit of the story where her puppet(Jamie) asks ''Do I need to video''?? No jamie she says '' just take plenty of pics'' #vain 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God I've woke up and missed so much 😂 need a catch up on her stories to see what I've missed, could do with a laugh this morning.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.