Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on her stories, so she's had a mini makeover consiting of clearing out the kitchen, two workmen in, worktops ripped off, different cupboards put up, but it hasn't changed, its still the same.

Fair play to her though she's trying incredibly hard to convince us that her different kitchen is the same. Maybe it will be a spot the difference activity in her new book 🤔

Do remember its just a mini makeover though in case you mistakenly think it might be a medium or large makeover ok 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does anyone understand the constant strapless or one shouldered (technical term) tops/dresses/jumpers?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now, it could just be the angle but that oven front looks slightly different to me.
20191011_220802.jpg

20191011_220748.jpg

Reactions: 1
Yes, and the strips down the sides of the new one seem more rounded.
To be fair they look identical to me. However, even if they are identical, that doesn't mean they're not brand new items that are exact matches to her originals. Surely she wouldn't be THAT devious? Hahaha, don't answer that... 😎

Reactions: 8
Has anyone actually used The Pink Stuff paste? My friend got me some after I mentioned I hadn’t even seen any in the shops. and I’m tempted to use it on my shower and grout but don’t want to turn the white grout pink. Does anyone know if it’ll be ok?
I tried it and it's rubbish. I don't get the appeal. Leaves everything feeling gritty too.

Reactions: 7
They are flush.. unless you can pop them out when you want to make sweet chilli “nachos”?
Yes, I just looked through some other pics and I've seen they pop in and out. Think I need to sleep. I hate everything about her today and I think I am just finding fault in everything she says and does 😆

Reactions: 9
Yes, I just looked through some other pics and I've seen they pop in and out. Think I need to sleep. I hate everything about her today and I think I am just finding fault in everything she says and does 😆
Me too. She’s a total bleep x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
One final fault before we call it a night: her hair looks like actual candy floss in her latest story. It's so badly conditioned, it's stringy like chewing gum 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really annoys me when people totally disregard what health professionals say. I see it a lot on a couple of mums FB groups I'm on. There's a reason why they say you shouldn't wean this early.....they don't just say it for the fun of it!

I'm so glad I didn't get sucked into all this hinching malarky. (I almost did, I did buy a minky which is currently still at the back of the cupboard under my sink which was used just the once 😂) but seriously if I wasn't so lazy I probably would have bought into it. Thankfully I decided to enjoy my daughter and our baby cuddles. I can totally see people wanting that lifestyle though. I've just gone to bed and not done the washing up from dinner and I haven't plumped up my sofa cushions 🙊......who's going to know (apart from you people on tattle) or care???? No one!!

And for goodness sake stop talking to your child like that! Please!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her hair is absolutely awful! It’s so ratty and dry. She needs about 10 inches cut off. It’s so long and trashy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do believe she probably did turn down a new kitchen as she’s said in the past it all started in the kitchen and that she’s famous for shining her sink so she wants to keep it exactly as it is - I’m sure that’s why she did the extension as she did and has only slightly revamped the kitchen. It’s even pictured in the new book and on adverts.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.