Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be sent it in a couple of day’s as she didn’t attend the launch and get it there. I predict next week. Got to give the PR agency a time to catch up!

(I used to work in PR, literally the worst, soulless job)
Exactly this. She's not going to give two plugs on two different days for a "friend". So she'll ignore the launch and then promote it when her freebies arrive in the post.

Although these celeb fashion ranges should be ignored, but in today's depressing world it sells the tit 🤨

Reactions: 4
I'm really not a Mrs Hinch lover and don't really comment on here I just read other opinions etc. But I hate to see so many people tear at someone because their anxiety isn't what others experience. Everyone is different and in some cases you'd look at someone and think, no way do they suffer anxiety but it takes different forms, same goes with depression and with today being mental health awareness day I can't help but draw attention to that. Same goes for the mum shaming. If it were me i wouldn't have my baby all over social media with such a huge audience then complain about trolls but to say her baby doesn't smile at her, she's not natural with him etc etc is bloody awful! Especially from other mums! As I said I'm not a hincher, I believe she's a very clever sales woman but I don't believe in bad talking her parenting or mental health.
Is the “anxiety” a self diagnosis or has she been medically diagnosed?

Far too many of these ‘influencers’ brand the label “anxiety” when do they actually have anxiety at all? It weakens the condition in my opinion.

Is it anxiety? Or is it nervousness, guilt, worry? I’m all for the importance of raising awareness and breaking stigma but with anxiety it’s an easy term to say but to actually not have at all...
This is another bandwagon/PR stunt in my opinion...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know everyone is different with how their pets are around their children but personally I'd never let my dog lick my baby's hands. Especially at his age his hands are always in his mouth :confused:. Personal opinion really

Reactions: 36
I know everyone is different with how their pets are around their children but personally I'd never let my dog lick my baby's hands. Especially at his age his hands are always in his mouth :confused:. Personal opinion really
Agree but hinch's dog probably has his mouth zoflorad as a "little freshen up" !!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if Astonish send to influencers? I want to use up any Flash products I have left and I’m thinking of only using Astonish from then on as they’re cruelty free and British made, but I’d rather not support another company that’s all about the gifting.
Dazzling clean gets gifted astonish and another one carnt remember her name

Reactions: 4
It always amazes me how she can spot the trolling messages in her dm's, and all the messages where "loads of you guys having been asking me where i get these from, so here's a swipe up to make your life so much easier" but she doesn't see messages from her own mum or from small companies who have sent her things like that portrait of Henry.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is the “anxiety” a self diagnosis or has she been medically diagnosed?

Far too many of these ‘influencers’ brand the label “anxiety” when do they actually have anxiety at all? It weakens the condition in my opinion.

Is it anxiety? Or is it nervousness, guilt, worry? I’m all for the importance of raising awareness and breaking stigma but with anxiety it’s an easy term to say but to actually not have at all...
This is another bandwagon/PR stunt in my opinion...
Far too many people full stop claim anxiety when they don't actually have it as a condition and what they're describing is a normal, natural emotion or response. As someone with 2 separate anxiety/panic disorders that I have to be medicated for it really grates on me 😕. It ends up not getting the understanding it deserves when all and sundry are swanning around saying their "anxiety is bad today" when they mean they're nervous about something. It's similar to when people refer to their "ocd kicking in" when they haven't the condition as all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she feel the need to promote Ronnie and Henry's bond? What is she trying to prove.?

Reactions: 14
Anyone else notice how she kept making sure her activity journal was in shot in those last two stories about her kitchen cupboards and the colours of them?

Reactions: 21
I forgot to mention it yesterday,did you notice the token mention of Pa Barker after someone mentioned that he's never spoken about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the topic of anxiety I have my own condition that people take the piss out of. I have tourette syndrome. I dont swear all the time like people would presume. It's mainly facial tics (at the end of the day my face can ache like duck because it's not stopped moving all the God damn day). If people meet me knowing I have tourettes before hand I can see them looking and waiting for me to do something. If they dont know I have it and later explain why I'm winking at them I get the age old "but tourettes is swearing and you're not swearing I saw a programme on it once and it was so funny" (that's a whole other rant). There are times I will vocally do something. My tourettes is usually racist which tbh I'd rather shout bleep than "the n word" in public and I'm constantly shitting myself that I'll be in a public space and shout that word or anything else equally as vile as that and can make me avoid public places. Then you get those people who will say a swear word and then laugh and say "oh I must have tourettes" same with ocd people who like to be clean and say "oh I must be ocd". Honest to God I wish I could make my condition contagious and give it to the next person who makes a joke out of it and they can walk a mile I'm my shoes 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.